The Most Beautiful K-drama Wedding Dresses

partyon

The Most Beautiful K-drama Wedding Dresses  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite kdrama wedding dresses? (choose as many as you like)

• Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)
    • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018)
    • Start-Up (2020)
    • Hi Bye, Mama! (2020)
    • Love Rain (2012)
    • Flower of Evil (2020)
    • Sisyphus (2021)
    • Penthouse - dress 1 (2020)
    • Penthouse 2 - dress 2 (2021)
    • Legend of the Blue Sea (2016)
    • My Love From the Star (2013)
    • When I Was the Most Beautiful (2020)
    • My Demon (2023)
    • Marry My Husband (2024)
    • Queen of Tears (2024)
    • Pinocchio (2014)
    • Because This is My First Life (2017)
    • She Was Pretty (2015)
    • The Story of Park's Marriage Contract (2023)
    • None of the above / Something else
  2. 2. Which are your favorite kdrama wedding dresses? (choose as many as you like)

• King the Land (2023)
    • While You Were Sleeping (2017)
    • Penthouse 2 - dress 3 (2021)
    • Angel's Last Mission: Love (2019)
    • The World of the Married (2020)
    • The Atypical Family (2024)
    • Goblin (2016)
    • It's Okay, That's Love (2014)
    • Lovely Runner (2024)
    • The One and Only (2021)
    • Tomorrow With You (2017)
    • Tale of the Nine Tailed (2020)
    • Secret Boutique (2019)
    • Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol (2020)
    • Scent of a Woman (2011)
    • The Greatest Love (2011)
    • Crazy Love (2022)
    • Youth of May (2021)
    • Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha (2021)
  3. 3. Which are your favorite kdrama wedding dresses? (choose as many as you like)

• Fated to Love You - dress 1 (2014)
    • Fated to Love You - dress 2 (2014)
    • The Law Cafe (2022)
    • King2Hearts (2012)
    • She Would Never Know (2021)
    • 18 Again (2020)
    • Marriage, Not Dating (2014)
    • Perfect Marriage Revenge (2023)
    • Doctor Slump (2024)
    • Hide and Seek (2018)
    • Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2024 at 06:00 AM

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am trying to remember which country it was where I met these artisan lace makers and got to see them in action. It was so cool to see!

during my drama slump, I would watch all these random YT videos on how stuff was made. well that along with true crime. hahahaha... but yea, watching artisans can be really enlightening. we don't really realize how much work is involved especially in contrast to cheap fast factory fashion.ย 

ย 

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which royal wedding dresses have been your favorite btw?

hands down, kate middleton.ย 

didn't see meghan markle till a few days after the wedding and my reaction was just plain meh. I was also confused by the hoopla regarding the tiara.ย ^_^

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which royal wedding dresses have been your favorite btw

ย 

Catherine, Elizabeth II, the princess in 2nd row 3rd from left.

ย 

The brides of recent Jordanian Royal weddings are also wearing pretty dresses.

ย 

d1c7bb318d99a388618a1f99f9b51cc8.png

ctto

ย 

ctto

ย 

What do you think of Paris Hilton's dress?

ย 

9dc74448e48114adeea9cecc6f2c6d0c.jpg

ctto

ย 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

:fullofhearts:proposal and wedding

tumblr_pcff1hqNID1vqfmslo1_400.gifv

ย 

tumblr_pchinuMGXX1w99clso1_540.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_pcr2f3RYR41s3irc6o8_540.gifv

tumblr_pcr2f3RYR41s3irc6o9_540.gifv

cto

ย 

addingย ๐Ÿฅฐย  fresh and young style of wedding dress(for younger bride)

18ffc63f82d158d235a08b3e4ca55b623c2879c6.gifv

Extraordinary Attorney Wooย ย (2022)

ย 

On 7/14/2024 at 8:13 AM, partyon said:

Omo! You know who looked beautiful in her wedding dress? :love: Grace Kelly!

K Pop Yes GIF

The princessโ€™ Helen Rose dress was a gift to the actress from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studios. It was crafted by a 35-member team over six weeks including dyers, beaders, milliners, seamstresses, hand embroiderers and sketch artists. The gown is a combination of rose point lace, silk faille, silk tulle, seed pearls and wax flowers.

Twenty-five yards each of peau de soie and silk taffeta, 100 yards of silk net and 300 yards of val lace were used for the ivory gown and veil.

https://wwd.com/feature/grace-kelly-wedding-dress-1236314602/

ย 

On 7/14/2024 at 8:29 AM, Lmangla said:

that such a stunner especially against the black canvas. it would certainly stand out if it was a wedding gown.

:thumbsup:

ย 

๐Ÿฅฐย definitely yes

ย 

On 7/14/2024 at 8:29 AM, Lmangla said:

wasn't this a barbie outfit? I feel like I have seen this in miniature?ย :sweatingbullets:

maybe it was inspired by the movie?ย 

ย 

@LmanglaI think so i recalled saw this when I was still a graderโ˜บ๏ธ

ย 

On 7/14/2024 at 8:34 AM, MayanEcho said:

ย 

Yang Mi's wedding dress is one that I quite liked. The couple is divorced now, but I really, really like how pretty her dress.ย 

yes it was good choice of Yang Mi also likedย ย Liu Shishiย  wedding dress @MayanEcho

2f0c098520209c4a_mmexport1458483198108.jpg

ย 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

never saw these dresses before. those are really good quality fabrics. like the way it just flows and drapes without additional layers like can-can.ย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

like the workmanship on the top half of the dress. the puffy skirt not so much.ย ^_^

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

like the workmanship on the top half of the dress. the puffy skirt not so much.ย ^_^

ย 

I was surprised she's in long sleeves and high neck dress. ๐Ÿ˜… I also think her dress would lookย  much better if the skirt is not as puffy.

ย 

@WeunXKย she's so pretty as a bride. But it seems there are plenty of rumours that her marriage is on the rocks?

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

spacer.pngMy My top favourite wedding dress is :ย Secret Boutique.ย 

Not any kind of women can wear this as it requires S-shape figure, simple, classy and elegant, like a glass wine.๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

the princess in 2nd row 3rd from left.

ย 

That's Princess Madeleine from Sweden.

TiYwoGJ6orPJiA7fqTW515WVJgvg2JxRus0n-rrx

ย 

Her older sister Victoria will become the Queen of Sweden one day. I just saw some new pics of Madeleine yesterday. She is still very beautiful.

image-10344774?imageId=10344774&width=13

I like her summer dress!

ย 

ย 

I like the first one because it's asymmetrical.

ย 

ย 

I like the dress, not the hair :sweatingbullets:

ย 

20 hours ago, WeunXK said:

addingย ๐Ÿฅฐย  fresh and young style of wedding dress(for younger bride)

ย 

Added this one to the poll. @rocher22's nomination too :yay:

12 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Not any kind of women can wear this as it requires S-shape figure, simple, classy and elegant, like a glass wine.๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

I agree with this. I love the shape of the dress too - definitely a type of dress I would wear myself. The only reason I didn't vote for it was because of the silvery things on top of her shoulders. They distracted me too much.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thats why I think it is important for govt culture authorities to take interest. here, we have the handloom tag on products which lets us know if it is artisan made.ย there has been some effort to preserve the techniques which dates back hundreds of years. otherwise, they would be all wiped out by factories. sad really.

Agreed. Even the youngsters who are born in these artisan family are not interested in carrying on the tradition, that is the biggest problem. Govt should give some incentives to promote their craft.ย 

ย 

Have you seen this C drama called Meet yourself? It talks about this issue amongst many like rural to urban migration, rural tourism etc. It was a nice breezy show. I really enjoyed it.ย 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

I donโ€™t see the poll.

ย 

It's on the top of the page, before the first post of the page! You can't see it? :scream:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I like her summer dress!

ย 

Me too! ๐Ÿ˜Š That dress is very versatile. During cold season it can be teamed with a blazer over or a fitted long-sleeved turtleneck worn under. Other times she can wear it with a crocheted bolero or lace shrug.

• Awesome 1

On 7/15/2024 at 7:11 PM, partyon said:

That's Princess Madeleine from Sweden.

One of my favorite bridal gowns of all times:wub:. She was a stunning brideย :wub:.

ย 

Hi everyone). Honestly I'm not into all this wedding dress fever). May be I've attended too many weddings in my life:D,ย  and am a bit fed up with dresses, accessories and everything).ย 

I think in the dramas sometimes they really overdo the styling with all that tiaras, flower crowns, jewelery, huge weils,etc.

If I need to choose from the list, I would pick Crazy Love dress, It's ok that's love dress and smth in-between Doctor Slump& While you were sleeping.ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, leo2020 said:

One of my favorite bridal gowns of all times:wub:. She was a stunning brideย :wub:.

ย 

Absolutely agree :wub:

ย 

9 hours ago, leo2020 said:

If I need to choose from the list, I would pick Crazy Love dress, It's ok that's love dress and smth in-between Doctor Slump& While you were sleeping.ย 

ย 

I also like the Crazy Love dress - especially the one where she's holding a hammer :D

• Like 2

@partyonย Fun event! And you put so much work into finding all the photos. :wow2:

ย 

Late to the party and maybe someone has already mentioned this, but I always prefer floor-length gowns rather than short gowns for weddings. It feels more formal to me to have a long dress, especially if the groom is wearing a tux or a suit.

ย 

One time I was at a wedding in a different country and the bride was wearing a short blue dress, as well as smoking a cigarette indoors right after the ceremony. The whole picture was so odd! I wasn't used to seeing brides in anything other than white, and I'd never seen a bride smoking at a wedding.

ย 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

16 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Late to the party and maybe someone has already mentioned this, but I always prefer floor-length gowns rather than short gowns for weddings. It feels more formal to me to have a long dress, especially if the groom is wearing a tux or a suit.

ย 

True! I don't mind shorter dresses but they most of the time don't look classy enough for a wedding unfortunately.

ย 

16 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

One time I was at a wedding in a different country and the bride was wearing a short blue dress, as well as smoking a cigarette indoors right after the ceremony. The whole picture was so odd! I wasn't used to seeing brides in anything other than white, and I'd never seen a bride smoking at a wedding.

ย 

I once went to a wedding and a brawl broke out. I was like:

Sesame Street What GIF by Muppet Wiki

ย 

and

ย 

Jump Dive GIF by The Traitors Australia

ย 

Thankfully it wasn't my own wedding :D

ย 

(It wasn't an Indian wedding with the wrong biriyani either @Lmanglaย @kokodusย :D )

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I once went to a wedding and a brawl broke out. I was like:

ย 

Omo! Sounds like a backstory there! Who was fighting? Did you get involved?

ย 

ย 

• LOL 3

21 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Omo! Sounds like a backstory there! Who was fighting? Did you get involved?

ย 

I don't know the backstory (the only thing I know is that it wasn't about the food @Lmanglaย @kokodus) I feel like the police turned up at some point too?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

ย 

I sure as heck didn't get involved. :D Do you honestly think I'm that type of person who would start fighting in a brawl? :D

ย 

Heckin' no. You know me, am against all kinds of physical violence incl. corporal punishment.

:wow1:

• LOL 4

On 7/14/2024 at 2:57 PM, partyon said:

Which royal wedding dresses have been your favorite btw?

ย 

Princess Grace of Monaco- my all time favorite

Princess Diana - Loved the puff sleeves!

ย 

Marie-Chantal Miller, now Crown Princess of Greeceย 

Her dress doesn't get the credit it deserves, in my opinion. Her 1995 wedding to Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece was one of the most lavish royal weddings. (Of course, it always helps when your father is a billionaire). I love wedding dresses with sleeves and this Valentino gown has beautiful hand-embroidered sleeves with pearls as well as embroidery on the gown itself.

The gown is ivory silk with a Chantilly lace train.ย  Reportedly took a team of seamstresses 4 months to make.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 7/18/2024 at 3:34 AM, sweetroad said:

@partyonย Fun event! And you put so much work into finding all the photos. :wow2:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@sweetroadย  I feel the same way as you do - but, there are many cultures were white is not the official bride color.ย  :selfie:

• Blob 2