[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

9 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

For the chairman there were two possible routes why he could have done this. Which I have already pointed out so you can feel free to skip. The first one was that she (Sujis mother) was his first love, and he found a way for him to be with her and keep her happy at the same time. Now how much of her being his first love remains to be seen. But we do know for a fact that she is someone that he is currently infatuated with. We just don’t know since when. Either way he could have tried to cut a deal with the family if this was true. The other reason was the fact that her accident was. You know what it really doesn’t matter or make sense completely so we will move on the culprit itself.

Suji's mom first love? Then there is a possibility that Suji might be the Chairman's daughter. There has been twists in daily K-dramas that reveals at the end that FL has a different bio-father. Will the same thing happen here? I doubt it but the possibility is there. 

• Like 5

Oh Seon Young will probably find out first that SJ is her daughter. As SY and SJ get to know each other, SJ will come to know, SY has a daughter she misses so much. She will also know the circumstances to why she lost contact with her daughter.

In episode 44 we find out Jang Yun Ja is not only a mistress but  an individual with no class, selfish and in my opinion a child abuser. I don’t think she abused SJ physically but emotionally she did. I am positive she probably destroyed the last picture SJ could have of her mother. 
giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe911kc04tqw86aht2v37s

Jang Yun Ja is also a good liar who lived a good life and will continue to live a good life because this drama is a family drama. JYJ and NY have the same personality traits that only a parent could love. Do you guys know what traits are those? Lazy, victim complex, selfishness and great liar. To be able to come up wit a lie from the top of their head, takes practice. She has been lying to her husband and mother in law. I wonder if this is the only lie she has told.  JYJ also lied to SY to keep her from her daughter and for the life of me I wonder why would she do that. What was a her reason to do that.  She not only did terrible job at loving SJ, she mistreated her too. I hate characters like YJ and NY. Both of these characters will get their happily ever after when neither of them deserve it. 
I feel so bad SY , since all she wants right now is to giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe911kc04tqw86aht2v37s

But once she finds out her daughter did bot have a good childhood, I want to see herself be transformed into ferocious Mama Bear to protect her kid from that greedy YJ. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

YJ lied about SJ thinkint

Time in the hospital 

Spoiler

I feel so bad for SY. For two years she wanted to see her child and when she had the chance the Witch YJ never fold her husband that SY came by. 
I believe she forged the paper work to adopt Su Ji and change her name. She would have everyone believe SJi is the child she birthed. 
I really dislike SJ’s father. Why would he allow his wife to take credits on giving birth to SJ.

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images/gifs per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

It looks to me like NaYoung and the SML is going to end up together. Also, are we close to the revealation of SuJi finding her bio-mother?  

As for the little girl. I have a feeling that she's going to be Uri's ex-girlfriend's kid that she abandoned so Uri can take care of her. She'll reveal herself once SuJi and Uri becomes a couple. 

There's also the theory that Uri and SML are brothers. Someone mentioned the possibility that SML's mother could of lost a child and she blames it on the hospital director. I kind of subscribe to the theory that Uri is the child that SML's mother lost but I think that is to much secret births for a family daily drama. This isn't a revenge makjung so I don't know how much makjung can this story push. These dramas are more lighter when it comes to this. 

@UnniSarah SuJi's step-mom basically seperated SuJi with her mom without SuJi even knowing. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, NamJinNoona said:

any link on last night's ep. i cant find anywhere and the one in dramahood is not working either :(+

@kboramint may I ask what clues  that points out WooRi may be Ara’s father. Usually, the director would give a clue of parents and child connu. For example : when SJ and SY were about to bump in each other. Time would slow down and none of that happened. 

Drama Tags 

Enemies To Lovers,  Psychiatry,  Nice Male Lead,  Love Triangle,  Ex Comes Back,  Half-Sibling Rivalry,  Strategic Planning Director Male Lead,  Jealous Sibling,  Resident Doctor Female Lead,  Estranged Sisters  (Vote or add tags) 

Tags that happened already

Ex comes back. CHECK

Love Triangle - In progress

Planning Eirector Male Lead CHECK

Jealous Sibling  CHECK

Half-Sibling Rivalry- has not happened yet

Resident Doctor Female Lead check

Edtranged Sisters check

Enemies to Lovers. - In profeess

@NamJinNoona

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

may I ask what clues  that points out WooRi may be Ara’s father. Usually, the director would give a clue of parents and child connu. For example : when SJ and SY were about to bump in each other. Time would slow down and none of that happened.

There are no clues yet but Ara has to come from somewhere. I've seen other daily dramas, where the missing parent comes back late in the season. I think we'll have a better idea by Episode 70.  

• Like 3

In the middle of the latest episode, and I suddenly thought NY and HS may team up later because of their obsessions with Suji. They really are a good match in that way.

then I realized HS is also obsessed with Uri. And NY is going to go after Uri based in her scoping out his feelings for Suji in the preview.

i really hate NY. Looking forward to her crashing and burning.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

How is NY affording her new lifestyle?

HS and NY are both insane.  

And what did JinTae do to HS's mum that she is angry for 30+ years?

Finally, anyone else skip the dad and brother's scenes?  I find them a bit boring.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Finally, anyone else skip the dad and brother's scenes?  I find them a bit boring.

me too... I find it hard to watch when they are on TV (it's really annoying) :isannoyed:

incase you didn't see the preview for Episode 48 

it looks like HS told YJ about SJ location and about UR and SJ are living together.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Omg that ending to yesterday's episode.

and to today's!  But it seems the two moms still haven't recognized each other. Dummies.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

and to today's!  But it seems the two moms still haven't recognized each other. Dummies.

they will when JY go there again with her husband maybe in nextweeks episode.

I think today's episode is going to be the "confession episode"  where UR confess his feelings towards SJ (since that's the flow of the preview) but I might be wrong 😅

• Like 1

So after watching the latest episodes I am going to go with the scene when the main leads are drunk and are having a blast. To the point that even Doori records their actions as evidence. I do wonder as kids did, they end up watching/reading the same things because the coordination to do all that totally drunk is amazing. They were on the same page. Though the rest of the drunken act was just as equally entertaining. I guess to avoid such embarrassment it probably is best to avoid alcohol altogether especially when you are having a rough time.

Now moving back to points that seem to confirm certain plot points. Yes, I know this is repetitive but please bare with me.

Let’s start with Hyung Sun’s parents and their constant fights. She blames him for being responsible for losing someone important to her. To which he tells her that while he understands her feelings in regarding this, she also knows that he didn’t really have a lot of choice in said matter or in other words she is being a bit unreasonable over here.

What does this imply. This probably means that if a person close to her was lost it could either have been her father or a child. Which we can probably assume to be Uri. I do have a small issue with this part which I will get into later. Now whether the child was his or not is also another story altogether. For instance, she could have discovered that she was pregnant before marrying him but the person she wanted to be with something happened ie he died or went missing. This meant that her other alternative would have been the choice that her father chose for her. Though considering that this isn’t a revenge drama and we have had no inkling of her past love I am hesitant to confirm this part. As for him we can safely assume that he either tried his best to protect the important person but got sidetracked somehow. Perhaps he might have performed a surgery, but some unforeseen complications resulted in the person dying. Now while he isn’t responsible for any of it, he probably has been living with the guilt of losing said person.

Another thing that was heavily hinted in the last episode was Uri and that he was adopted at a young age. This can be seen when he went to the orphanage and the sister over there mentions how well he has grown up. Now while this could easily mean that she has seen him when he was young considering the fact that his mother (Suji’s Mother) has been showing up to said orphanage for the last 20 years or so and preparing food for them. So, it is possible she brought him along. Or this is a bit more likely she ended up adopting both him and Doori from said orphanage. How the two of them ended up over here is what we need to find out.

Now my issue with Uri being Hyung Sun’s parents’ child. Don’t get me wrong we have K-Drama tropes which might indicate this. Just like how I predicted in Elegant Empire that Puppy Oppa could have been related to corrupt politician back then and was surprisingly right for a change. I might just get into said tropes over here as well if I have time. Anyway, back to the point that I was making. If he was the said child, how was he separated from his parents and just how old everyone was back then.

Hyung Sun is clearly the eldest in that family, yet he seems to be unaware of the fact that he had a younger sibling. Had this show been like the one where we had Thunderbolt Love, and the female leads mother kidnapped the elder sister in her quest for revenge it could have been understandable. Though in that case the second female lead was still aware of the fact that she had a missing older sister due to her mother blaming her for the daughter/sister going missing. So, unless Hyung Sun was also a baby I could sort of understand this. But does this mean that there is only a single year’s difference between him and Uri.

We know that they are roughly the same age considering the interactions between Suji and Hyung Sun. She refers to him as Sunbae which clearly means Senior. Indicating that he was also probably a year ahead of her in their school and also possibly a year older than her. Uri on the other hand is clearly in the same age and school year as Suji (even though they probably studied elsewhere). This can be seen that they are currently in the same position at their current hospital. If she was his senior, he could also be referring to her as a Sunbae. This shows that rank wise they are in the same department. The only reason for him to refer to her as his senior would be because she was currently serving in their current hospital before him. Since we aren’t getting any of that we can safely assume that they are the same age. So once again how did Uri get separated from his family and how is it that Hyung Sun doesn’t remember him.

As for why Uri and Doori were adopted together could be for the following reason. Back at the orphanage she was way to attached to Uri that to separate them would be to cruel which resulted in their mother deciding to adopt the both of them. The other thing could be a mere coincidence. Either they both somehow ended up being left or finding their way at the orphanage at the same time. Which resulted in them relying on each other. But if they were both left at the same time it could be possible that the orphanage might have thought that they were siblings. It isn’t like they would bother with doing a DNA test to verify this fact.

I am starting to feel sorry for Suji’s mother because of a misunderstanding between her and Hyung Sun’s mother. There is definitely going to be a sort of rivalry between the two. As we have seen so far Mari (Hyung Sun’s mother) can be really unreasonable especially when it comes to her husband. He is partially to blame over here mind you but at the end of the day they both are at fault. So, in this case she incorrect assumes that there is something going on between her husband and Suji’s mother. This is due to him constantly frequenting that restaurant and then it didn’t help when she questioned about his whereabouts in this episode only to find out that he was out fishing and then he ended up in the same orphanage. She also noticed how Suji’s mother was smiling towards her husband.

Now what she doesn’t realize is that any feeling that her husband might have could be one sided and if she has an issue confront Suji’s mother civilly. Instead, we all know how that is going to turn out. Not only this but the uncle’s sister has asked the director numerous times to bring his wife along. Now if he doesn’t do this after all he is the one at fault. Again, since she isn’t talking out her problems, we know that when she does confront Suji’s mother it will be with hostility since she doesn’t seem to be aware of what happened between the two. She probably thinks that the mother deliberately charmed her way over here, but her pride won’t let her confront her at the moment.

The other thing why they will end up as rivals even briefly is because like I mentioned she will feel like Suji’s mother is trying to steal/take away everything that belongs to her. We have seen in the recent episode that she has been also donating to the same orphanage as Suji’s mother. Probably for the same reason she is doing as well. Not that she knows this. Regardless as we witnessed in todays episode all the kids suddenly left her the moment Suji’s mother showed up. She could easily feel like Suji’s mother is deliberately trying to take away everything that is important to her and her so called life. The only time she may regret her actions might be when she discovers that Uri is her long lost son and that Suji’s mother has been raising her all along. Then again knowing how she is she might just blame Suji’s mother for keeping them apart.

Sorry folks but I don’t like Hyung Sun anymore. Sure, I felt that he was a bit too nice in previous episodes and that he could be a bit misunderstood even in his actions to help Suji. But now I can see his obsession for Suji take another level altogether. The way he insists that Suji is going to be his no matter what or the fact that he can’t see him lose her to Uri. He is also not respecting her wishes to be left alone. This indicates that he doesn’t see her as a person at this point but rather than as an object that he must acquire at all costs. It is possible that he was attracted to her because he could sense her misery/tragedy and that was something that he was going through as well. But now he needs to let go.

I guess in someways Na Young might just be good for him. It does seem like he is actually opening up to her and it seems like it is more than with Suji. So, i am going to assume that at some point Na Young is genuinely going to fall for him rather than scam her way into said marriage. (pretend to love him). Naturally his obsession over Suji might continue to fuel her hatred/frustration towards Suji as well. With her it is hard to know just when she is being genuine and when she is faking it. For instance, once she finds out that Uri actually has feelings for Suji she tells him just before leaving that she wishes the two of them success in regards to said feelings.

Now here is the thing knowing her competitive spirit and her wanting to acquire everything that Suji has she would have tried to break them apart as well. She didn’t do that instead she is still focusing on winning over Hyung Sun. This says a lot. While clearly wanting to get Hyung Sun makes more sense since he is clearly well off this means an upgrade in her life compared to being with Uri. So by her logic it could be that as long as Suji and Uri are busy focused as a couple then that would mean that Suji won’t try and get back with Hyung Sun freeing him up with her. Hence her wishes could be genuine. Of course it could also mean that once she has won Hyung Sun over and perhaps even gotten married to him she will try and get rid of Uri for a few reasons and all.

Anyway, while i have more to add I will end my post here for the time being. I am running low on my laptop battery so while I will go and charge it, I will try and experiment with baking some eggless cookies and also try and make a small batch of sugar free since my last experiment with them didn’t go so well. So, wish me luck and the rest of you enjoy said show and keep posting. In my next post I will try and bring up some tropes to see how Uri can be part of Hyung Sun’s family. Let’s see how many of them will turn out to be true by then.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 3