[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

I wonder what NY said in the press conference? I feel sure she made things worse.

i normally watch this show the day after an episode airs, but today I couldn’t help it, i had to see what was happening.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I wonder what NY said in the press conference? I feel sure she made things worse.

i normally watch this show the day after an episode airs, but today I couldn’t help it, i had to see what was happening.

Same with me @tulip06 

Na You g has made it worse. From the preview, I think Su Ji may have a mental health issues, which is connected to her stepmother and step sister. 

I feel bad for Su Jin, i don’t even feel the love her father or grandmother has for her. I think they just think of her as MONEY TREE. I suspect that Su Ji has been supporting them for years while her brother and Na Young lived and did whatever they wanted. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I feel bad for Su Jin, i don’t even feel the love her father or grandmother has for her. I think they just think of her as MONEY TREE. I suspect that Su Ji has been supporting them for years while her brother and Na Young lived and did whatever they wanted. 

SuJi's father seems to be always losing money and bad at buisness. Based off flashbacks, SUJI's family used to live in a two story house then we go to the first episode, and they live in a condo. Now, they live in a small apartment. 

BTW... ARE they going to pair URi's sister with SuJi's younger brother? The first interection happend today. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kboramint said:

BTW... ARE they going to pair URi's sister with SuJi's younger brother? The first interection happend today. 

I think so too, they maybe the first one to get pregnant too. But I believe URi’s sister is going to help him be more mature. He has already taken the first step to grow up but it is always a woman that give immature men the incentive to grow up

Exqmple in box 

Spoiler

Kim Do Shik love interest is Kang Eun Jin- The love in your eyes. https://asianwiki.com/The_Love_in_Your_Eyes

The Good Person- Yoon Jung Hwa and Park Myung Soo.   https://asianwiki.com/Game_of_Witches

Game of Witches:  Jin Sun-Mi and Lee Kyun Woo  https://asianwiki.com/Game_of_Witches

I also think since he married hi second wife ( a lazy and did not contribute financially for household is why he is always failing. I think his first wife was disciplined and that is why he was successful. A man like SuJi’s father need a woman to order him around to be successful and didn’t give him free rein wilt the money he earned. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91btrg6jm09iy1pudsoc

It seems that this isn’t the first time Su Ji had to stp back for Na Young. That selfish witch, will start getting much attention while Su Ji  will continue to suffer and never heal. 

I  suspect Su Ji will  lose her job while Na Young become famous. Na Young will enjoy the limelight until people start to realize her true nature and will lose all she has worked for.  I believe after she loses her job, she will move in with U Ri. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Blob 1

Is suji losing her job? 

NY is so evil. 

Is suji having a panic attack?

21 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I guess she played the game of a victim. 

Me too I watch with subs but couldnt wait iv widgeiv widget

• Like 2

NY is a RickRoll'D, Suji will lose her job. I hope that ML will be able to help her.

I can't believe  that the mom still think about this RickRoll'D.

i suppose that later NY with her new succes  will want to be with SML. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

I started watching this drama and OMG I hate the writer lol.

How can such a useless and powerless NY have so much power over SJ????? 

She definitely has mental problems. Like Uri said, she is obsessed with SuJi, has a victim mentality and so very insecure. 

All the things that SuJi has done for her is meaningless to her. If I were SuJi, I would have moved out of that household and let them fend for themselves. I think she has done enough.

This drama will have so many twists that I can already predict.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, marrez1 said:

NY is a RickRoll'D, Suji will lose her job. I hope that ML will be able to help her.

I can't believe  that the mom still think about this RickRoll'D.

i suppose that later NY with her new succes  will want to be with SML. 

I think at some point, SuJi, and NY will end being rivals AND NY will turn her attention to SML. I think the little girl's bio mother will be introduced once SJ and UJ officailly start dating. 

• Like 2

I was so stressed on SJ behalf, that I watch the raw, which I try not to do. And it does not get better for Suji. NY needs to be taken out and shot.

• Blob 1

23 hours ago, jma030201 said:

All the things that SuJi has done for her is meaningless to her. If I were SuJi, I would have moved out of that household and let them fend for themselves. I think she has done enough.

I agree. But in kdrama it doesn't go this way lol. 

I wish that she opens her own clinic in a village far away as in Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha 

21 hours ago, kboramint said:

SJ's step-sister just ruined SJ's career and the family probably lost the bread-winner to that household.

Really the family members are too lazy to work. 

• Like 3

I just saw this episode with subs and honestly, Monday afternoon cannot come fast enough for me. WTF at SJ just taking being hit with eggs and flour? And she was supposed to do a special episode on her show about her side. Why go out there?

and NY totally knew that PD was filming her begging SJ on the rooftop, hence her faking her suicide attempt. But Monday is probably more of her nastiness.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tulip06 said:

and NY totally knew that PD was filming her begging SJ on the rooftop, hence her faking her suicide attempt. But Monday is probably more of her nastiness.

I think by episode 66, SJ's career will be back on track, SJ and WJ will start dating, and her rivaly with NY will end. I have a feeling they are going to introduce  the little girl's bio mom, and she'll the wrench between SJ and WooRi. I think family daily dramas follow the same fomula. 

• Like 1

Best Quote for Monday Episode (for me) ❤️

SJ - Dr. Chae, you always catch me... in moment I want to keep secret.

UR - they say it's always darkest before the dawn. Morning will come soon.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1