[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

13 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

since this is a daily drama I assume that this issue will get resolved in 1 to 2 weeks or even 3. so expect they will dragged it further and NY will always get the upper hand

So true @mjmartinez  NY will continue to have the upper hand because of her selfishness. 

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Oh same here, I just couldn't get into Love Twist, and I'm a huge Eunjung and T-ara fan.

I am a big fan of Eunjung too and have watched most of her films and drama.  I personally loved Love Twist just because of Eunjung. Love twist made no sense until the Male lead came back to Korea. He grew up and had a spine finally. Before he was a doormat. 

I tend to re-watch some scenes when I am in a bad mood or have nothing else to watch.  I agree at the beginning it was kind of weird for me too but continued it till the end. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone 

I Have a QUESTION?   Are Korean people face Blind?

How can a grown woman forget what her husband and ex-best friend look like??

SuJin's mom saw her ex but doubted herself because she was thinking of them.  Is she for real???? Her kid is suffering right now and needs a lot of love right now. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91ajbg831wyq72iqgln8

Spoiler

• Like 1

I can not stand Han Jin Tae nor his son  Han Hyun Sun. Both of them are overbearing. 

@yamiyugi You said this is a family drama , does that mean  Hyun Sun and Na Young won’t end up together due to Na Young jealousy, obsession and wanting to get rich. 

Na Young and her mom have the same mind set. Proof that her daughter’s happiness will always come first and will always step on Soo Jin so her daughter can be happy.  One thing that make me angry is that , they believe everything should be handed to them without any hard work.  For example, NY’s mom never worked a day in her life and she doesn’t even take care of the household. She is lazy and now expects Soo Jin to introduce her to Hyun Sun. She is dying to be a rich madame or connected to one. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91pvban9r63v96vp4y2e

Will she accept??

Spoiler

Is that the look of a woman in love!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

I Have a QUESTION?   Are Korean people face Blind?

How can a grown woman forget what her husband and ex-best friend look like??

Reveal hidden contents

It's ridiculous that SuJi's mom can't reconize her ex-husband and best friend. 

I think NaYoung's jelousy stems from the fact that she's the only one in that family that isn't the biological child of the Jin family. SJ's half brother is bio-related to his father and grandma. NaYoung is not.  

• Like 5

Not going to lie episode 32 can easily be skipped. We didn’t have anything of real value happen over here. The only notable thing was the second male lead proposing to Suji by the end of the episode.

Other noteworthy points had to probably be Uri telling Suji that he believes in her and that he seems to have figured out Na Youngs personality by this point and that she must have fallen into another one of her traps. Na Young’s mother is also starting to realize what a monster her daughter has started to become. Problem is that if anyone tries to correct Na Young she just starts to flare up and threaten that she is going to make things worse and she is suffering just as much. I guess she does feel a bit guilty but again her justifications for her actions are still pretty weak.

For instance, she blames Suji for being so accepting towards her even when she is so cruel and harsh towards her. Hence, she hates her for being too nice in other words. Clearly, she has mental issues where apparently no matter what Suji does, she is going to end up despising her for that. Suji starts to fight back – How could you do this to me I am your sister/family. Suji is too nice – Why are you so nice are you a fool can’t you see that I will continue to be a monster because then I will never learn my lesson.

The father and brother finally start out their new business, but they haven’t gotten a work permit, so they keep running whenever cops show up. They really need a permit otherwise they are going to cause trouble again for Suji down the line. Doori is offering the brother another part time job, but we still haven’t figured out what that is. Perhaps working at the restaurant? Speaking of her I love that she has Suji’s back already.

The teacher is annoying, I guess. Coming unannounced to the restaurant is clearly rude. She should have waited till the relationship was more secure. I guess to make things not overly uncomfortable she tried to put them at ease by making them think that she is part of the family and referring to each one over there as if she is already part of it. Not sure that I like that. But then again, I am partially blaming the uncle for that. I get why he did what he did. But if you haven’t fully moved on it is unfair to the other party to give them even false hope.

Well, I guess the chairman doctor wasn’t a 100% ruthless in terminating Suji. Before the second Na Young incident he was actually considering on not only giving her a chance but also to give her a small leave something that I had suggested. I still like his wife better because she is more understanding overall. As for the second male lead, I can see why his actions can be frustrating. He may think that he is helping Suji secretly, but he is only going to make matters worse. Paying of her debt is only going to end up hurting Suji’s pride especially when she told him that this was a personal matter and that she would handle it on her own. It also might not look good to others as they may misunderstand the situation and think that she is a gold digger.

Speaking of Suji and her family her stepmother really is the epitome of frustration as she never seems to read the mood of the room. For instance, only showing interest in her boyfriend because she realizes just how rich he may be and asking her to give Na Young another chance. Granted she was embarrassed when she discovered that Na Young had pulled another stunt like that. I am really curious as to where this relationship will end up with.

Anyway, I will end this post over here for the time being as I need to check something out. So, till then take care all of you.

people have wondered about her not recognizing her Ex or her Ex Best friend (Suji's Mother). I have a theory for that. You have to remember the fact that as far as she is aware they are living abroad so she might be justifiably confused. If you don't expect to see someone then you may fail to recognize them and think that your mind is playing tricks on you. Plus K-Drama's are notorious for stunts like this. Not to mention that it has been quite sometime since she last saw them. Though in this case when you have become an adult your facial features don't change that much so I can understand why we are baffled as viewers why she couldn't recognize them.

Will Suji accept his proposal. I think that she will be shocked and will rightfully ask for time to process this new information. Not only to mention the fact that she is aware that she has a ton of issues to resolve before she may even be ready for marriage. So no I don't think that she will accept it right of the bat. Granted these shows love to prove me wrong so we will just have to wait and see what happens next. Though in the preview we see the Second Lead informing Uri that he is engaged to Suji and that they are going to get married soon. I think this is him trying to mark his territory as seen by his previous actions. (such as showing off his studio apartment with hints that he is probably sharing it with Suji)

@UnniSarah do I think that Na Young and Second Male lead won't end up together. If I am being totally honest that didn't really slip my mind because that is how these shows normally work. But then again we have Karma and other things in play as well and I really don't think that it might be fair that Na Young gets the good life. Something else she can complain about. So now after consideration I can see one of two things happening. Yes she manipulates her way into that family but perhaps she can add a bit more of chaos before doing so. For instance there needs to be a reason for the two of them to interact. As of now Second Male lead has no reason to even want to team up with her. But knowing Na Young's personality and her desire to have everything that Suji has might just give her a reason to make a deal with him. Even she can tell that Uri is interested in Suji so she can perhaps offer a proposal to the second lead that in this case they have a common goal so they should team up and this way they both get what they want. She likes Uri and he likes Suji but as long as they are together that isn't going to happen. But if there are enough misunderstandings between the two then they are bound to breakup and who will be there to pick up the pieces. That's right the two of them. Of course Na Young could further out of revenge decide not to get together with Uri and dump him. But I doubt that things will go according to their plans and knowing these shows Suji and Uri will end up in a stronger relationship.

someone pointed out that the actress for Suji is a second generation idol. If we are being technical she was initially an actress from what I heard but just like her other Idol team member she ended up becoming an idol and now that her group is disbanded she at least has returned to acting. (LoL both of them were in Dream High season 1 and 2 respectively as the second female leads) I haven't really seen her in any of her other dramas so I can't really be a judge of how good her acting skills are especially when you compare them with other idol actors. the only other show that I saw her in was when she was a late edition in a show to become the love rival of the female lead. which was totally unnecessary in my opinion or that ghost drama.

anyway I think that I will really end this post for now. Let me apologize for a long post. But I tend to start rambling once I start. So take care all of you and do keep posting as I am looking forward to reading all your theories.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, kboramint said:

It's ridiculous that SuJi's mom can't reconize her ex-husband and best friend. 

I think NaYoung's jelousy stems from the fact that she's the only one in that family that isn't the biological child of the Jin family. SJ's half brother is bio-related to his father and grandma. NaYoung is not.  

And yet the grandma still protected NY from her mother’s scolding and beating.

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

And yet the grandma still protected NY from her mother’s scolding and beating.

Exactly, like Soo Jin said. Na Young inferiority complex is at play. She can't not see her families real heart because her mother is a terrible parent. Her mother clearly doesn't like SJ and will openly usee Soo Jin for everything she is willing to give to her family. 

• Like 3

hmmm... it looks like SJ is starting to miss UR

Spoiler

wait! is there going to be a time jump? I wonder what scheme will NY going to do in order for the wedding to not continue? (hoping for a one night stand with SML) 😈

• Thanks 3

I hate Suji's Family, selling their daughter for money :isannoyed:

the next episode look s promising

It looks like SJ will stay at SY place or house ( the girl needs a break)

Spoiler

I don't know,  but i think i will pass this drama for now because it's  frustrating. Pretty sure that NY will win again and again, and only around ep 90-99 she will lost. I think the first encounter between her and SML in the beginning has show us their future dynamism, they will probably sleep together and marry, but they will divorce after.

Yes we know that soon ML and FL will be together  i think it will be around ep 40, but the problem with the child will be here+ the ex girlfriend.

I just hope that the Villainess  NY will no have a redemption  later. I notices that FL has always appeared in a drama where the redemption happen for villain and everyone  become family LOL. I know that FL will forgive her but i swear they better no make them close at the ending 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I just hope that the Villainess  NY will no have a redemption  later. I notices that FL has always appeared in a drama where the redemption happen for villain and everyone  become family LOL. I know that FL will forgive her but i swear they better no make them close at the ending 

This is a family daily drama. Of course, NY will be redeemed at the end. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Well for starters Na Youngs connection to the family is still not revealed. How convenient for plot purposes. She was in her room when Hyung Sun came to their house the first time and let the family know that he wanted to get married to Suji and then only the parents were invited to the family meeting in regards to the engagement party. So, I guess if they want to make it like she goes after him, and anyone confronts her about stealing her sister’s man she can conveniently say that since she never met him, she didn’t know who he was. Okay that might be a bit hard to pull off considering she did she him at the hospital with her. (when she thought that Uri had feelings for her, and he saw her with him). But the parents aren’t aware of this fact so they might believe her story.

Hyung Sun really needs to learn about boundaries. I get that he cares about Suji but he needs to respect her choices as well instead of imposing what he wants for her. It is admirable that he wants to protect her, but he really isn’t helping anyone when he goes behind her back to get things done especially when she has said no.

For instance, had he perhaps gone to the family for their approval and blessing before asking Suji for her hand it would have been a different matter altogether. Instead, when she clearly said no, he goes to them to help him out. That is simply going to place more pressure on her. Getting married when you aren’t ready and doing so because you are pressured is also going to put the marriage as stressful also add to the fact that his family is also against the marriage which will also affect her relationship with them.

Not only this but he also needs to learn boundaries. Reading personal letters or trying to find out things about her behind her back is also not a good thing. If they are meant to be then he needs to respect her wishes and be ready only when she is willing to reveal said stuff. After all he wouldn’t want someone to know that he has certain issues. Cough cough stalker tendencies. If he truly likes and respects her then he needs to be patient and trust her. So, in a way I guess it is a good thing since he will be the one responsible for driving her away. Not that he will see it that way and instead blame others perhaps like Uri or her for keeping secrets.

Perhaps he will discover that she is living at Uri’s place and will confront her about it and how she could leave his place for his. Are they in some kind of relationship. Etc...

Na Young’s mother also needs to know when to keep silent just like others keep telling her. She only makes matters worse. I really don’t see how she doesn’t realize any of this even when people have started to point things out to her.

She is back to feeding Na Young’s inferiority complex by rubbing in the fact that Suji even after rock bottom is still going to get married into a rich family. Also, something how one can’t beat a certain person. Which Na Young is clearly going to feel like she is being compared. Not only that she is trying to prevent her family from running their business and livelihood because that would embarrass Suji. But at the same time, she doesn’t realize that asking her potential In Laws for a favour would be far worse. Or even the fact that she was ready to accept Hyung Suns money to prepare for the engagement party. Thankfully her son had way more sense and managed to return the money.

Speaking of him he is starting to see Doori as an angel once again. They are fellow keyboard warriors fighting to bring back Suji’s reputation. Good job. Though to be fair I don’t understand their agreement in regards to this. Doori tells him that she will pay him for his services. He conveniently doesn’t tell her that he is Suji’s brother and informs her that this is something that he will do for free. Now here is the thing if she is paying him then in other words, she is simply giving him more money that he needs to pay back. On the other hand, if he is just returning what she paid him it can also be seen as if he hasn’t gotten anything as she took it all back. In my opinion he is still working for free. Perhaps her wording choice could have been better.

As predicted Suji is the one that will end up renting the room with Uri’s family. Which was the more logical choice for a few reasons. The room simply wasn’t big enough for the entire family. At the most only two people could share it. So we can easily imagine a few near misses between the two before they realize that they share the same house. This will also help Suji realize that her mother never abandoned her and that this was all a huge misunderstanding.

Come to think about it I really need someone who is Korean to explain what just happened and how her mother couldn’t find her on the family registry. Clearly Uri and Doori are on it because she adopted them. I would imagine if they were underage or at an orphanage then this might be possible. But someone doing that with Suji makes little sense. I mean according to what her mother said (after being informed) that perhaps her father adopted Suji so now she is on his family register. This is so darn confusing. A parent can adopt their own child. Also, shouldn’t Suji be on both parents’ registry even if the parents are divorced. Though this does explain a few things.

We assumed that Suji perhaps had her name changed because she was living in the States and her new name would be easier for them to pronounce. But now we realize that this may not necessarily have been the case. It was a deliberate attempt to prevent her mother from locating her. If she has been adopted into the family so to speak (according to the shows logic) then it will be by her new name. So, it would make sense that her mother even if she tried wouldn’t be able to locate her. This would be the only reason that she has a name change to such an extent. Otherwise think about it even if she was living in the States and changed her name to Suji for them to pronounce it better. My understanding of the situation is that name is only for the public. The family doesn’t necessarily have to enforce it. Also, by the time she returned to Korea she would be using her given name. But to have it changed to such an extent that even on legal things she is using Suji (like her job) then the name change must have been done legally as well.

So, we now need to question just who has the power to do said things. The grandmother could be one. But again, unless it is a red herring her reaction of how Suji’s mother abandoned her and hasn’t come looking makes it hard for me to believe she was responsible directly. Also, I would assume that it would be one of her current parents who could have the name changed or do the weird adopting thing. Therefore, the only one to gain something from all this has to be the stepmother.

Where are the Aliens who love to abduct people. I know someone who isn’t going to be missed if they decide to abduct her. Anyway since I am feeling a bit under the weather I will end my post over here for the time being. So take care all of you.

• Like 3

Episode 36 was good but didn’t finish it. Waiting for subs so I can comment on what I saw and report back here. Su Ji’s ste

To be honest, I started having this strange feeling, or it is my imagination trying to drive me insane. I am so afraid that Na Young will either play the orphan role or claim to be Mr Ji biological daughter and Su Ji is the step daughter.  I don’t know why this thought keep occupying my mind. Someone please help me stop thinking about this scenario. 

Subtitles are out yay 

Wow, Seon Young ex family did her dirty. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91hlaq5myb542vr6drqd

• Blob 1

I watched ep 35-36 and really enjoyed how it all played out. 
Su Ji- a doctor who loves helping people and dedicated in healing her patients.  SJ prevented a patient from committing suicide and became an TV personality. Doing her job as a psychiatrist and TV personality was good thing but it was not her passion. If SJ was never a TV personality, she would not have fallen this badly to a point she end up broke. 
Right now SJ is truly not at place where she can be friendly. She is at stage where she just wants to be alone but Woo Ri’s family will break down the wall she uses a shield. I want to feel bad for Na Young but I can’t because she purposely put herself in harms way. Smh smh  Why did she have follow her family just to listen in in the meeting but not stay till the end. 
Na Young is just like her mom, Selfish and has no class. She also has a victim complex and that is why I believe Na Young isn’t sick. She has the nerve of her to ask their Future in Laws,  open up a Cafe for her family. I wasn’t so shocked to see ask that and believe she did the right thing. I wonder what is the writer intentin for this character. I am curious who does that kind of stuff . 

• Like 3