[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST
3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

SR should take lessons from her :joy:

am confused -- isn't that a dress? or is it supposed to be 20s swimsuit? and is that a pool or some decoration where they put water and splash rose petals? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

So Episode 1 ...

So a pretty good start. We're obviously headed for a time jump ... and a head on collision. 

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I've started watching it and it's basically Hye-Won's fault that Hye-Ji/Do-Eun is the way she is... wow.

While its only the first episode, the "blame" aspect could prove very interesting if the writers play this right - As of now based on what we've seen thus far, it'd be difficult to blame either one for their position - Hye-Ji/Do-Eun seems to clearly be the sly one, but I'm curious what Hye-Won said to her to get her to switch at the divorce.

Unless one goes truly evil, its going to be difficult to condemn them for what looks like unresolved early childhood trauma. 

Speaking of trauma, how about that 26 year age difference between Hye-Ji/Do-Eun & director Dad

Keanu Reeves GIF

Totally Unsubstantiated/Unsupported Post Episode 1 Prediction ... as long as neither sister becomes a murderer, they reconcile by the end. 

... and away we go!

• Awesome 3

So.... who's the FL and SFL in this show? Neither girl show any characteristics of a  "daily drama FL" 

Oh, I just relized that the sisters are going to end up being mother-in-law and daughter-in-law?  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Neither girl show any characteristics of a  "daily drama FL" 

Hye-Won is very obviously the FL, while Do-Eun is the SFL. I think it's obvious, unless they're going for a morally grey/villainous FL vs a villainous SFL. The MLs are harder to decide. Maybe the writer's trying to break stereotypes by not writing them as caricatures.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Yeah I believe Hye-Won is the FL while the other sister is the SFL.

On the ML's I am like 50/50 on this It is not fully clear who Hye-Won will end with *Usually the FL starts with the 2nd ML then get's to together with the ML. I could see her end up with  Baek Seong Yoon later on.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2024 at 2:35 PM, Ameera Ali said:

If they will reunited as MIL & DIL  so 35 sister married 29 old SML , so who the fiancé the younger sister suppose to sleep with & cheat don’t tell me probably her 55 husband son , girl need to try 55 , 29 to know who is the one 

*getting ready * 

The FL is 31 and the sister is 29. Did she cheat? No, the husband Lee Cheol cheated, perhaps with her or with the arrow without a picture. No one is translating it.

The FL is Miss M and the ML is the sleazy prosecutor in Witches game who cheated with JK of our newly departed daily EE.  :smile: I have seen Lee Cheol  in some show. The girls’ father is also a father in Love Twist. I can’t remember in which show I had watched SML. He looks familiar.

There is hardly any info on the storyline. The ML is a rich guy? There are no rich parents around so perhaps he is self made. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s Swimsuit  :joy: 

but can I say this director in love with her leg - @LeftCoastOppa will approve :D

Could be the cameraman is a leg man. That’s better than the other show who was focusing on the SFL’s rear end. So she seemed to be exiting very often.

Ji Chang was the SML in Love Twist. He looks too young for her. And, the MIL’s face is wrinkle-less :open_mouth:

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Ji Chang was the SML in Love Twist. He looks too young for her.

yea he looks like her younger brother. but then, when he is next to exercise papa, he looks normally old. so maybe it is just her making him look younger? hahahahha.... I find it hilarious that exercise papa is so naive that he thinks his girlfriend just accidentally uploaded the video on the internet and she is now not pregnant. how is he CEO? guess this is what happens when you are born into a rich family? 

but is no one else wondering why grandma has blue hair? am totally fascinated by this woman's style. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2