[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

Let's settle this once and for all  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would HW be the evil one instead of HJ if HJ had not chosen to follow her mother because of the ‘whisper’ from HW?

• No, HJ is just bad, she will use the abusive stepmother for excuse or something. HW will still be the normal sister with some issues.
    • Yes, the feckless mother and her henpecked husband will turn any child evil.
    • No, the drama has shown us nothing that would indicate HJ was any more or less evil than her sister
    • Yes, her actions since the whisper clearly indicate a pre-existing psychopathic condition that only manifested after the whisper.
    • None of the above / Something else. What?
  2. 2. Will there be more deaths? It’s been a while since someone was killed. (choose as many as you like)

• YC is declining, not as fast as real brain cancer patients, but dying. He is next.
    • They are keeping Chase and Attorney Baek alive so that one of them will die at the end.
    • YC’s sister is next. She can be removed without affecting the story.
    • MIL twin has double crossed too many people, she’s next.
    • San Duel - he's been essentially scene filler material since the writer change - he'll get caught in the crossfire between sisters
    • San Duels Girlfriend - she stole Hye Ji's phone at Hye Won's direction, nations have gone to war for less - she's doomed
    • Sane Aunt - she'll lip off at Hye Ji at the wrong moment, and "poof" ... she's gone
    • The Yoon housekeeper - she helped Hye Ji in the past, but she's probably on Hye Won's payroll - Hye Ji finds out and its time for a new maid.
    • Min Jun - the only level headed/devoted gf in the show, and we can't have her survive, that would be too "warm and fuzzy"
    • None of the above / Someone else. Who?
  3. 3. Will HW go to jail?

• No, the little traps she set for the doctor and her allies were not recorded
    • Yes, for committing BDE to an asylum by manipulating medical reports
    • No, Attorney Baek is kept in the show to play his most important scene, defending HW.
    • Yes she will, together with Chase who has been assisting her.
    • Yes, but only for one or two of her lesser crimes - no more than two years (if that)
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/25/2024 at 11:00 AM

On 3/20/2024 at 3:45 PM, maribella said:

HW can be considered cold or harsh for not caring to find out what her sister went 

I remember someone was upset that he was a weasel in The Love Twist. That must have been you @nohamahamoud2002. @partyon had the ‘ought to be leading man’ event, but I don’t remember him.

Yes it was me. I like Jang Se Hyun

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali so it’s no longer a one night stand? 

Their marriage is  almost over, she has moved out. So going for a readily available woman makes sense.

I'm kinda not surpised that this drama didn't make HJ... the one cheating on HW's husband. I really think they are going to redeem HJ and make her reunite with HW at the end. The mistress is going to take over being the villionous female character that is normally the villianous SFL.  

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 7:23 AM, Ameera Ali said:

So the car accident didn’t change her personality, she still doormat :joy:

What is this about?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks’
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

What is this about?

I think horrible grandma want her to give up on her baby and leave ,so her  cheater grandchild raised him with mistress probably :phew:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think horrible grandma want her to give up on her baby and leave ,so her  cheater grandchild raised him with mistress probably :phew:

I'm starting to think it wasn't HJ that caused the elevator incident. I'm starting to think it's the mistress. 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

It was definitely HJ. She said herself that she did it.

Then I must of fast-forward that. I still stand by thinking that HJ will be redeemed and reunite with HW in the end. Its going to be like this same actress' character from "Left-Handed Wife".

• Like 1

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What is going on in this drama???!!! :blink:

- Cha Ji Eun turns terrifying

- Hye Ji then ups her by basically saying ... psycho beats terrifying ... and I'm psycho

- Hye Won must have brain damage even before the accident, as she's suddenly playing nice with JC ... hey, he cheated on you remember???

- Who's the new guy driving the hideous BMW at the crash site ... and how does he know Hye Won's name?

- So let me get this straight ... Hye Won was on her way to the police station to turn her sister in via the recording, yet when the police ask her to identify the truck driver she doesn't answer - attempted murder with a WTOD can put her away just as easily as a recording - what are you thinking?

- So per preview, Grandma is going to take the baby?  How the hell does that work?

- And sorry to be nit-picky but Hye Won must be one RickRoll'D poor driver if she can't outrun a box truck in a luxury sedan ... just saying. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

I really think they are going to redeem HJ and make her reunite with HW at the end. The mistress is going to take over being the villionous female character that is normally the villianous SFL.  

Agreed, I'm just curious whats going to be the catalyst that eventually turns Hye Ji around.  With Hye Won losing her baby to Grandma, she should be focusing on that for several episodes, so she won't/shouldn't be chasing Little Sister.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Cha Ji Eun will be JC’s booty calls. HJ is the one with the revenge. She’s screwed up being brought up by the vulgar mother. I think she will be remorseful in prison. But there are many more episodes for her to manipulate, blackmail and connive. I would like to see her commit suicide instead of being dragged to prison.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2024 at 6:59 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Who's the new guy driving the hideous BMW at the crash site ... and how does he know Hye Won's name?

He has been a leading man, can’t remember which show. Now doing guest appearances. 
He was in a show not long ago playing a detective who ended up with one of the main girls.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maribella said:

He has been a leading man, can’t remember which show. Now doing guest appearances. 

He was in Phoenix 2020 and A Secret House (this one was good.)

According to Namu Wiki, Seo Ha-Jun plays a company executive on Wall Street and his name is Lee Jun-Mo. Excited to see what he does next.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

He was in Phoenix 2020 and A Secret House (this one was good.)

According to Namu Wiki, Seo Ha-Jun plays a company executive on Wall Street and his name is Lee Jun-Mo. Excited to see what he does next.

I didn’t watched the Phoenix remake so it must be the Secret house.  Wall street? So he must be back on a visit.

• Like 2