[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

6 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Fighting!  BTW, did JAR manage to make YS betray his son?

I skipped that part. Someone else might be watching. There is so much of the smirking, gloating JAR lately, my FFW thumb worked overtime. 

She really should be caught by now, so we could have court scenes. :worried:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, maribella said:

I skipped that part. Someone else might be watching. There is so much of the smirking, gloating JAR lately, my FFW thumb worked overtime. 

She really should be caught by now, so we could have court scenes. :worried:

Greetings, Chingu

YS talked YJ into taking responsibility for planting the interview sheet with the intern.  Bad move.  Now fake JAR knows she can force YS to continue protecting her at the expense of his own son and sooner or later the list of sins he takes on himself on behalf of fake JAR will be enough for the Board to boot him and declare him unfit to be a successor of YJ Group.

There's something wrong with the site I watch (Viki).  Episode 96 hasn't been posted and Episode 97 is up without subs but I don't want to watch it until I watch 96.  Well, more later, I guess...

Okay  Episode 97.  Can't post for the tears streaming down my face at the end when TY's parents meet again... crying emoggi

• Blob 1

With only 6 episodes left (this will end next Friday), it is expected that Ji Seok's relationship with Tae Yang will soon be revealed! So far, only Nam Yoon Seok knows about the truth, after he secretly ran the DNA test on both Tae Yang and Ji Seok. 

Meanwhile, Joo Ae Ra and Nam Yoon Seok are tearing each other apart, of course with the help of Yu Jin who wants to break free from Ae Ra's control. 

Seems like NYS has been turned into the main male character, while Joo Ae Ra as the main female character; as compared to Gyeo Ul (in Se Rin's body) and Tae Yang :rubchin: 

The preview appears to signal that Yoon Seok is going to send his dad (and older brother) away to the US for treatment - how will Yu Jin respond, now that he knows about his dad's evil deeds? Will he side with Team Good Guys or will he stick to his dream of becoming the successor of YJ Group?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

Seems like NYS has been turned into the main male character, while Joo Ae Ra as the main female character; as compared to Gyeo Ul (in Se Rin's body) and Tae Yang 

I have seen 'twists' like this many times. TY has never been in control of the storyline.

GU or SR had been the main character  for parts of the story. I am quite sure the body swap was for attracting watchers who were intrigued by it. The story has buried it with GU's body. 

AR and YS have videos of each other's crime, there is an impasse. I don't think we will get to see the criminals in the dock. There are so few episodes left. :anguished:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

Finally....:heart2: JS and TY's mum reunited. I knew they wanted us to cry, so I did :winkx:

I did say JS and TY will get hurt. We haven't seen the WTOD, looks like AR is up to no good again. This time let her get caught. 

Did YS kill the secretary who was blackmailing him? This will be a good time for him to reappear.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

I just had a lightbulb moment. I think the honorary chairman knew Gyeo Ul is Aera's little sister. That's why he is so adamant in having Gyeo Ul as his grand daughter in law because let's face it, Gyeo Ul is quite ordinary. A good and hard worker, has good ideas but not exactly a genius so why he wanted Gyeo Ul so bad? And he never ask his secretary about Hyun Jung / Aera's sister. So, Gyeo Ul is Hyun Jung / Aera's sister

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, Naty828 said:

I'm saddened that the lawyer will pair up with an empty head, I think we'll soon find out she's adopted. I want it with Sérin :bawling:

I feel like serin was meant to be lawyer's original pairing but then maybe the actress was unavailable or something, the character of serin was written out. too bad though. their interactions were so entertaining to watch. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

In all dailies, there seem to be the spoilt younger sister or  devil-may-care brother in the main chaebol family. Of all the little sisters, Yoo Ri is the least obnoxious. I am ok if she's paired with lawyer brother.

But it is quite repulsive to make GU and AR sisters. In the beginning, when AR was hitting on YJ, she was no better than a streetwalker, using her body to attract him. GU is so boring and a doormat already, got divorced, fell off the roof, lost her baby and now they are giving her a loose, conniving and manipulative, and murderous woman for a sister? :triumph:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, maribella said:

Finally....:heart2: JS and TY's mum reunited. I knew they wanted us to cry, so I did :winkx:

I did say JS and TY will get hurt. We haven't seen the WTOD, looks like AR is up to no good again. This time let her get caught. 

Did YS kill the secretary who was blackmailing him? This will be a good time for him to reappear.

Me too, Chingu, me too.  Watched Ep. 98 ending thru tears.   How much and how long TY's mom must have missed JS.  How much she loves him that his current condition doesn't matter.  That's love.  So,  of course, the Demon has to come into the picture.   Trying to kill TY with the car of doom, she's only going to cause JS to regain his memory.  Then it will be on.  The Jungs and the Seos united against the Demon and the Nams only TY is the son of the eldest son of YJ Group and lawyer has all their numbers.  My bet, airhead daughter gets ticked about being married off to save Dad and bro, so throws her lot in with Uncle JS, TY and lawyer from inside Hell HQ giving Team TY the advantage.  @shahila197878, I agree the reason Grandpa said YJ could only inherit the company if he married GU was because he couldn't find HY but found her little sister instead and made her part of his family,  thereby taking responsibility for Yoon Satan's actions which led you the death of her mother.  He intended to do the same for HY if he found her but Uncle came along and found a way to use the situation to his benefit.   Well, most satisfying ending to this drama yet.  Now waiting for the Demon in handcuffs and YS to take that long walk off a short pier...

• Like 3

On 7/29/2023 at 6:34 AM, maribella said:

In all dailies, there seem to be the spoilt younger sister or  devil-may-care brother in the main chaebol family. Of all the little sisters, Yoo Ri is the least obnoxious. I am ok if she's paired with lawyer brother.

But it is quite repulsive to make GU and AR sisters. In the beginning, when AR was hitting on YJ, she was no better than a streetwalker, using her body to attract him. GU is so boring and a doormat already, got divorced, fell off the roof, lost her baby and now they are giving her a loose, conniving and manipulative, and murderous woman for a sister? :triumph:

I think it would be better if SR adoptive sister is the the real AR sister she killed.

18 hours ago, Chickpea said:

Me too, Chingu, me too.  Watched Ep. 98 ending thru tears.   How much and how long TY's mom must have missed JS.  How much she loves him that his current condition doesn't matter.  That's love.  So,  of course, the Demon has to come into the picture.   Trying to kill TY with the car of doom, she's only going to cause JS to regain his memory.  Then it will be on.  The Jungs and the Seos united against the Demon and the Nams only TY is the son of the eldest son of YJ Group and lawyer has all their numbers.  My bet, airhead daughter gets ticked about being married off to save Dad and bro, so throws her lot in with Uncle JS, TY and lawyer from inside Hell HQ giving Team TY the advantage.  @shahila197878, I agree the reason Grandpa said YJ could only inherit the company if he married GU was because he couldn't find HY but found her little sister instead and made her part of his family,  thereby taking responsibility for Yoon Satan's actions which led you the death of her mother.  He intended to do the same for HY if he found her but Uncle came along and found a way to use the situation to his benefit.   Well, most satisfying ending to this drama yet.  Now waiting for the Demon in handcuffs and YS to take that long walk off a short pier...

Im so tired of AR saying in her  head i want to get rid of all  the Nam she could of done it a while ago one by one but they still walking free causing death and chaos same thing with GU im going to get you AR in her head but end up with egg on her face over and over again one more thing why did SR did not  make a copy of the thumb drive the bad people seem to know how is done, the only smart one seem  to be GU  step brother the lawyer.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

Did Serin die or not?

Tell Me More I Need To Know GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

On 7/28/2023 at 3:18 AM, Newbie21SG said:

With only 6 episodes left (this will end next Friday), it is expected that Ji Seok's relationship with Tae Yang will soon be revealed!

@Lmangla @liyahsbutterfly @maribella

Tayeang's back!??!?!? :scream:

taeyang-big-bang.gif

Taeyang has been in every daily for the last year or two.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did Serin die or not?

We still don't actually know. I'm assuming that they're done filming at this point, so...

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Tayeang's back!??!?!? :scream:

Oh my. It's been years since I've seen him.

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Taeyang has been in every daily for the last year or two.

Must be a daily trend. :lol:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

We still don't actually know. I'm assuming that they're done filming at this point, so...

:omg:And this drama is ending on Friday? Looking bleak for Serin, no?

2 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Oh my. It's been years since I've seen him.

Here, another Taeyang gif. Just for you, chingu. :loveu:

8e0d4bbab004c7189481f28657695802b1f8c489

And so that we don't only give love to Bigbang's Taeyang, let's not forget the other Taeyang - from SF9. :kiss_wink:

83c699931c1551c65d8004b51fdc0840.gif

5 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Must be a daily trend. :lol:

Daily drama script writers should really come up with new names. Been too many Taeyangs lately. :w00t:

How about Taecyeon? @Lmangla sweetie would like it.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

And this drama is ending on Friday? Looking bleak for Serin, no?

Yes. I'd be surprised if the souls never switched back, but I'm not holding much hope for her anymore. Maybe the writer will actually surprise us.

Here, another Taeyang gif. Just for you, chingu. :loveu:

He's so handsome! :wub: my other bias in Bigbang!

Daily drama script writers should really come up with new names. Been too many Taeyangs lately. :w00t:

How about Taecyeon? @Lmangla sweetie would like it.

Agreed. I like GU's name though. I definitely wouldn't mind a Taecyeon either... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Did Serin die or not?

I think she is dead. The soul switching part has outlived its usefullness. They wanted the doormat wife to be rich and less helpless but alas, apart from the initial spurt of spunk and intelligence, she spluttered out and seemed to become a less stupid doormat only. So switching them back and forth won't change the character. 

I am quite sure, I belong to many generations removed from you younguns, makeup using males make me want to reach for a wet towel and rub their faces. Don't you think Rain looks good, without all that makeup, a singer too? :tounge_wink:

Taeyang is in Meant to be, but he's a gangster. We've had many Yoo Jins, male and female.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1