[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

10 hours ago, maribella said:

He is clueless.

Both TY and GW/SR are so clueless is not funny what did she do for the last 5 yrs? what her plans? why did he wait for 5 yrs to clear his name, where is her white board with picture on it to connect the dots like other revenge drama and when she finally got Ara demoted to sales girl what did she do she got Ara her job back so she can let Ara trust her?and all her plan to embarrass Ara back fire on her and she still has not learn anything and still dumb did she did not study Ara or hire someone to follow her around in Korea while she was away?both TY and GW/SR deserve each other Dumb and Dumber this writer need to not write another drama oh one more thing why did they have to write a missing child in this show i think the little girl will end up like Man In Veil little boy who gets leukemia, is no one worry about the missing kid is like they do care about her.   Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, Yazusa said:

one worry about the missing kid is like they do care about her.   

GW's mum is handing out flyers to find her -after 5 years... :smile:.

16 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

think this as well.

Why? It would make him YJ's cousin.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/21/2023 at 8:51 PM, maribella said:

Didn't she set him up? 

Guess she did, however most of her schemes gets backfire !

15 hours ago, maribella said:

GW's mum is handing out flyers to find her -after 5 years... .

I just dont get it why after 5 years & is a waste of her time & resources. Can't believe she even paid 5,000 to a guy who promised to look for little So Yi. She will be in a shocked to know if is a Scam. 

So far, I like  Uncle Ji Seok. No doubt he is retarded but he does a little help here & there.  Esp the case where the helper was caught coming out from the Hon Chairman room.

What's your view about Young Run, I find him going around aimlessly, nothing solid from him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

What's your view about Young Run, I find him going around aimlessly, nothing solid from him.

GW's stepbrother is probably on standby. His story will come up after 40-50 episodes I think. I agree his character is quite useless to the storyline now. After making him to be a reason for GW's MIL to look down on her. :sweat_smile:

What is TY's background? High school?

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I just dont get it why after 5 years & is a waste of her time & resources. C

The writer is sure strange

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/23/2023 at 10:37 AM, maribella said:
On 4/23/2023 at 8:09 AM, Thong Thin said:

GW's stepbrother is probably on standby. His story will come up after 40-50 episodes I think. I agree his character is quite useless to the storyline now. After making him to be a reason for GW's MIL to look down on her.

based on clash between him and yoojin's sister, maybe they will have a love story arc? am kind of surprised because I thought GW v2 (serin's soul) will end up having a soft spot for him because she listened to him yam on for five years or something like that... 

I find it so strange that these in-laws are never aware they are related in kdramas. do people not meet the entire family at the wedding? do they not interact at all afterwards? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

based on clash between him and yoojin's sister, maybe they will have a love story arc? am kind of surprised because I thought GW v2 (serin's soul) will end up having a soft spot for him because she listened to him yam on for five years or something like that... 

I find it so strange that these in-laws are never aware they are related in kdramas. do people not meet the entire family at the wedding? do they not interact at all afterwards? 

Yes, It is strange their siblings don't know each other. The guy's law school was even funded by YJ's family.

It seemed that GW's family was poor and so there was little comings and goings. They haven't been married long. But we should accept this @Lmangla after all we can accept a body switch. :joy:

• LOL 3

GW/SR is very cunning. She has put a wedge between the creepy couple. Now YJ knows about AR and TY's old relationship and he is peed off. 

It seems that GW has grown some smarts from SR's physical brain. :emmm:But we will see how far it will go before AR figures it out. She's a smart cookie.

YJ is so funny being the dim-witted chaebol son who's now embarking on cheating his cheating partner.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

YJ is so funny being the dim-witted chaebol son who's now embarking on cheating his cheating partner.

he is cracking me up at how dumb he is; the scene where the investment banker was saying in french that he is too dumb was hilarious to watch. ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 2