[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

14 minutes ago, youngae said:

What if ML rescues her from drowning and she has amnesia and claims she is his wife. Fake the marriage. She keeps her identity. I think it maybe too late to have a new identity. Then the third marriage is them truly getting married at the end.

I think this is what's going to happen. She's going to survive the drowning, and he's going to claim that FL is his wife. He already claimed that DJ was his wife over the phone, and ML's uncle thinks she has a husband. This will be her second marriage.

An-Na will become more closer to FL and this is how FL going to find out that she's really her daughter. She's going to find out that An-Na is her daughter before she finds out that Song-Yi is not her daughter.   

• Like 5

8 hours ago, youngae said:

What if ML rescues her from drowning and she has amnesia and claims she is his wife. Fake the marriage. She keeps her identity. I think it maybe too late to have a new identity. Then the third marriage is them truly getting married at the end.

I could see this happening as well nod.

• Like 3

@Ameera Ali  can you please make one of your legendary GIF images. Over here when the chairman looks at Da Jung and thinks that she looks familiar. Then add him wondering if it is because he may have dated her in in the past/mistress. Unless that isn’t funny enough for the rest of the viewers over here.

@kboramint You asked me if I think that Noel can be like the rich grandmother in Miss Monte Cristo and funding the main leads revenge agenda. I think that is highly possible at this moment. It does depend on a few factors though. So, we need to wait and see how this aligns up.

But regardless of all this, some change needs to be made after Da Jung falls into the water. All K-Dramas work around a predictable formula. So, I will admit that when it comes to these revenge dramas my hours devoted to them may not be as high compared to the other family dailies, weekday/end shows. But I am getting the hang of it. But as any good revenge show happens you need to have a way to achieve it. There can be two main ways to do so. Being sneaky or having enough power to crush your opponent. Seran was clearly the former and to an extent still is.

Therefore, if Da Jung is to defeat her or get any form of justice the playing field needs to be even. Now we know that 9/10 main leads just aren’t smart or sneaky enough to pull off their revenge schemes. Take for instance revealing to the second leads their plans allowing them to find a way to slip out. Also, as we can see Seran has a bit of access to her grandmother’s wealth. Now if Da Jung needs to overcome this hurdle, she will need money of her own. This isn’t something that can happen with what she is currently doing. The only way she gets access to money is if she were to marry Yo Han (male lead) and he agrees to fund her revenge or if she reunites with her mother in some way. I mean the mother can at the start secretly fund and support Da Jung when she discovers the truth and realizes that someone is trying to hurt her. Depending on how the reveal happens and she thinks that is a better way to get close to her daughter or she can reveal the fact that she is her mother and wants to support her. But if I am being honest we get more dramas worth if she is her secret supporter in the start and then Seran discovers this connection and tries to use it as leverage.

Another point that someone brought up was what if Da Jung ends up with amnesia and the main lead lies and pretends that she is his wife. Look I don’t deny that is a good plot I am just wondering how it can be executed. There are a bunch of people who would do their best to remind who she was. They would have to explain her daughter Song Yi unless something happened to her. But then you have her Ex or even Seran who would not want that marriage to take place. Plus, no pictures as proof. Not only that the chairman has already seen Da Jung and is under the impression that she is already married. Depending on how close he thinks he is with his nephew he might bring up this point. Hey, I rushed her to the hospital, and I talked with her husband so how can you be him. She is probably trying to take advantage of you being rich.

Frankly the guy is extremely possessive, perhaps more so when it comes to money matters. This can be seen when he is constantly advising Noel to keep her distance from people because they may try and leech of her. So, we have to ask just why that is. Does he want all of her money for himself, and he can’t afford her to waste it on kindness or is it a matter of control. If she discovers that she can be independent, she will leave him, and this will also result in him losing access to her money.

Seran was kind of fun in the last episode. When she picked up the chairman’s sons phone for a moment she seemed like a high school girl with a crush. To bad it was dashed in a few scenes later. Not only that but he seems to have her number. So good luck getting him anytime soon. Her mother is busy clubbing will she end up getting scammed or will she end up with her BiL. Speaking of Thug, who do you think will end up partnering with him down the line. Noel’s new driver. We have seen him work with the PI and we also know that he has money/gambling problems. The same as the Thug. So, they are bound to cross paths down the lane. Now if both of them have the same agenda then we know what to expect. Either that or one will be the one to slip up and give the wrong party crucial information. But there you have it unbelievable coincidence people meeting. This guy knows not only the PI but is also in the fan club which Da Jung’s former MiL is a part of and now Noel’s driver. I really wish that Noel was a bit more assertive. Because now she is going to be taken advantage of.

This brings me to a point someone made earlier that if Da Jung wanted to know about her mother, she could have gone to ask her former MiL, Seran’s mother etc… as they knew each other in the past and how the MiL doesn’t recognize Noel. Here is the thing in regard to the others (Noel excluded). They knew each other when they were in school. After that as all things happen, they ended up drifting apart for many years until the got reunited again. This time skip is more than adequate for each of them to get acquainted with Noel separately. Not to mention that since Noel conveniently has amnesia, she can’t recall the first meeting that she had with Seran’s mother. As for asking Seran’s mother the answer is simple. She isn’t on good terms with her so she can’t ask her and even if she does, she has to take it with a grain of salt.

Well I think that I will end my post over here for the time being. So all of you take care and let’s see which theory comes out correct.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

@Ameera Ali  can you please make one of your legendary GIF images. Over here when the chairman looks at Da Jung and thinks that she looks familiar. Then add him wondering if it is because he may have dated her in in the past/mistress. Unless that isn’t funny enough for the rest of the viewers over here.

Here , My pleasure 

IMG-8072.gif

He wish :joy:

IMG-8078.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

yay , maybe one of my theory will come true , Cousin finally meet DJ , he look so smitten with her , may be the second husband after all  he usually dismisses with other women but not DJ and ML will be the third husband ( after all nice guys finish last ):mrgreen:

IMG-8081.gif

IMG-8085.gif

IMG-8084.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yay , maybe one of my theory will come true , Cousin finally meet DJ , he look so smitten with her , may be the second husband after all  he usually dismisses with other women but not DJ and ML will be the third husband ( after all nice guys finish last ):mrgreen:

Woah. Oh Sueng-Ah is so beautiful. No wonder she was a 2nd Generation Idol. Haha

• Awesome 1

SR finally can join her mother in the club  , she get kicked out before she even get chance to spin off true to lie  :joy:

try to kill someone locked them in freezer - grandma give you  a chance you my  blood 

cheat in competition- grandma give you a chance you my  blood 

Learn  she a Mistress - grandma give you a chance you my  blood 

learn you master plan of the cheating - grandma hell no as if it make difference :w00t:

IMG-8092.gif

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

SR finally can join her mother in the club  , she get kicked out before she even get chance to spin off true to lie  :joy:

try to kill someone locked them in freezer - grandma you  chance you my  blood 

cheat in competition- grandma you  chance you my  blood 

Learn  she a Mistress - grandma you  chance you my  blood 

learn you master plan of the cheating - grandma hell 

It's too early in the season for Grandma to permently kick out SR. She's going to come back at some point. 

I kinda think there's going to be a time-jump after DJ "drowns". Will she be the ML's fiance that he met in the US while he traveled for a business trip? I could see that happening now that ML's working in his uncle's company.  

Hey.. it happened in "Second Husband" and "Witch's Game"

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I could see that happening now that ML's working in his uncle's company.  

Hey.. it happened in "Second Husband". 

Is bad new for the cheating ex , to  learn the person who he was so rude to and wronged is his new boss and related to the chairman :D 

his kissing the boss  a** era will start soon 

gkW9VRp.gif

enJt8Ll.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is bad new for the cheating ex , to  learn the person who he was so rude to and wronged is his new boss and related to the chairman :D 

his kissing the boss  a** era will start soon 

His ex-wifeis going to end up with his new boss, and it looks like his mistress is going to end up with his new boss' cousin.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

23 minutes ago, kboramint said:

His ex-wifeis going to end up with his new boss, and it looks like his mistress is going to end up with his new boss' cousin.  

I think they chose the right actor for this role, his mum too.

SFL’s mum is overacting but quite ok for a vulgar character.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Another point that someone brought up was what if Da Jung ends up with amnesia and the main lead lies and pretends that she is his wife. Look I don’t deny that is a good plot I am just wondering how it can be executed.

Yeah... I'm starting to think that after Da Jung "drowns", there's going to be a time jump. Possibly, Song Yi will be move back with her father and grandma (dad's side) and SML will take full custody since Da Jung is missing or pronounced dead. SFL will continue to not tell anyone she's her daughter because she's trying to seduce TML and ML will travel to the US as an extended business trip for his uncle's company and when he returns to Korea, he'll introduce his fiance... Da Jung (with amnesia?)

An-Na's future step-mom. 

Like I said before, she'll know An-Na is her daughter before knowing that Song-Yi is not her real daughter.    

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

How is it going here? Anyone have any poll questions they want me to put up?

What will Da Jung find out first. A. Song Yi is not her daughter B. An Na is her daughter C. Noel is her real mother. D. The Resturant owner Grandma is her real Grandmother   

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I think that FL “drowns”. ML saves her. He lies and says he is her husband and they go to America. Short time jump. He comes back with FL. We will see if she has a new identity or not.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I think that FL “drowns”. ML saves her. He lies and says he is her husband and they go to America. Short time jump. He comes back with FL. We will see if she has a new identity or not.

From the preview, TML looked smitten as she came out in a wedding dress. 
I think he is number 2. 

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@kboramint Great question, thanks! :dorakiss:

Does someone else also want to ask something? @maribella @Ameera Ali @yamiyugi @youngae ?

The fake granddaughter part is taking too many episodes. I think SFL is getting very comfortable in the role. 

I can’t think of any question except for when will she drown and I don’t have a clue. I think her health will take centre stage and many revelations ensue.

• Blob 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

From the preview, TML looked smitten as she came out in a wedding dress. 
I think he is number 2. 

He can be number 2 .. the guy have  standards :joy:

IMG-8094.gif

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1