[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

So, after it is reavealed to the public that SR is not Bo-Bae's grand-daughter, one must wonder what will happen to SR's marriage. She said she wanted to get a divorce but this is before Bo-Bae found out the truth. Now, we have a situation where SR will try to stay rich by staying with the Chairman and his son's side even if she has to keep on lying about her imaginary pregnacy and blackmail to report them to the police for the hit and run of SY.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I Can’t wait to see chairman face , after he learn he send his son to beg  fake SR for nothing :mrgreen:

Wait til' he finds out that he's married to the heir of Bobaejang

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maribella said:

I think this writer must hate cheaters. He was scummy from the first episode. How is he going to be redeemed? Another pridon term? 

I don't think the writer cares about cheating because in this drama pretty much everyone is cheating including the ML and FL :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

Wait til' he finds out that he's married to the heir of Bobaejang

grandma can’t die until I get soy sauce 

Will not allow  SR  divorce for partnership 

for DJ he be like I can’t divorce you ,  I want whole bobaejang recipes :joy:

IMG-4003.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I don't think the writer cares about cheating because in this drama pretty much everyone is cheating including the ML and FL :D

That’s true. Just like on the way to the airport? That was cheating galore, I dropped it after a few episodes.

I think we are expected to forgive the FL and ML because they are cheating on a gangster cum arsonist (?) cum womaniser etc. etc. and also FL & ML are idiots.

But SC has no redeeming trait.

• LOL 4

SC thinks SR is divorcing TML because he thinks they found out that the baby is his.

SR got the phone from AN, and is now wants to use it to blackmail SR.

Chairman still wants TML to beg SR to come back so they can continue the partnetship. 

Chairman is telling Noel that if he told her the truth to her she would leave. 

SR's Mom and SR has found the soy sauce recipe hidden inside the kimchi pots. 

TML still thinks SR is pregnent. SR continues to guilt-trip TML.

SR tells SC that TML killed SY. TML lets him hit him. TML is going to be really pissed that SR is not pregnent. 

At least SC cares about SY. SR is just using SY's death as a tool to blackmail. 

AN is crying to because she lost the phone that SY gave her. Now DJ knows that phone is her father's phone and SC has the phone. 

Prediction: DJ is going to find out that she's the heir of Bobaejang next week. 

• Like 2

lol usually Dumb SC get the beating, the writer give him break today   :joy:

Is it true is you who kill my baby ? Bring her back , for once he didn’t ask for money 😏

IMG-4009.gif

IMG-4014.gif

IMG-4015.gif

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Now he feeding her , what a eye rolling scene, even JH find it creepy :phew:

Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday he want DJ 😁

Thursday, Friday , Saturday, Sunday he want Noel 🤣
IMG-4021.gif

IMG-4025.gif

• LOL 6

I want to see this director and the drugged tea clerk to stay behind bars for at least a month. Pay a months’ fine. 
The director should get a stiffer sentence for bribery, divulging secrets - some secret act- and blackmail.

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can’t believe how easily SR & her Mom find thing

It’s a miracle. Of all the kimchi pots, they chose the correct one. And who hide things in kimchi?

• LOL 4

35 minutes ago, maribella said:

I want to see this director and the drugged tea clerk to stay behind bars for at least a month. Pay a months’ fine. 
The director should get a stiffer sentence for bribery, divulging secrets - some secret act- and blackmail.

Ugg... I forgot about that SR commited bribery

Crimes commited by SR....

Atempted Murder (4 counts) Twice against DJ, one against ML, and one against Bo-Bae

Kidnapping (2 Counts) One against AN, and one against DJ

Involuntary Homicide against DJ's father

Blackmailing against the Chairman

Idenity Theft against DJ

Fruad against Bo-Bae

Evidence Tampering (2 Counts)

Bribery 

Illeagal Surveillance against the Chairman

Assult and Endangerment against TML 

Defamation against SC

Buglary against Bo-Bae and BoBaejang 

Oh, it hasn't happened yet but if SR sells the recipes to the Chairman then....

You can add corporate espionage to the list. 

Based on the preview.... SR was going to have another count of evidence tampering 

The orphanage director commits bribary (by accepting the bribe), and the clerk who posoned DJ commited Assult and Endangerment through willfully poisoning.  

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, maribella said:

with all criminal in this drama , her crime only be like bad behaviour , writer may give her no prison time :joy:

udNDlUf.jpeg

• LOL 5

If DJ finds out that she's Bo-Bae's grand-daughter before episode 110, I don't think DJ, ML, and Bo-Bae, Sec. Yang, will tell anyone outside of that circle about the revealation until an important event that gets the attention from the public.    

Also, will DJ be the one that exposes SR's fake pregnacy. 

• Like 2