[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

Let me get this straight... SR is cheating on TML with SC (SML). Doesn't that make him a male version of a mistress or would you call him a "mist"??  

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

am starting to think. Chairman will end up losing his son. That is when he will realize he actually cares for his son. His son will save him from Se Ra trying to run him on the street for the death of her father.

I actually see this prediction happening. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah the FL of Gold Mask was less than a doormat for many episodes that I thought ‘just die’.  I feel the same about DJ. She is so stupid at the most crucial times endangering AN and YH too.  Is the writer trying to show that her maternal instincts outweighed her need to be discreet?  Giving SR the advantage up to 90 episodes is too much, esp. when DJ is so full of it.

She had threatened SR 1000 times, she married the now-we-know-to- be-scummy old goat for revenge, she picked on SR for a few episodes, but what is the revenge? Got SR in prison and WJG got her out. Did she even speak to the ‘tec in charged of the case? 
I have no sympathy for her, almost as bad as JK in Elegant Empire. Now she’s got YH back?  :angry: 

The writer is trying to be mysterious with the back story of Noel-JG-Shin that he is dragging the revelation of DJ and grandmother and mother.

@UnniSarah I think the writer is so busy with the storyline and I am sure is thinking up twists for it, the characters are really not developed. They are inconsistent mainly.

To me the way i see it is the writer decided to make SR the Evil female lead and i think there will no happy reunion with Noel if they kept her Anmisha this long i just wish they would of have DJ and  her   Grandma bond early in the drama i think that would have a good story this   writer had  taken the playbook from Elegant Empire who the evil ML making  SR like him cause there 30 Ep left just thought.Back To School Test GIF by Muffin & Nuts

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

That’s a real possibility. It’s the only place the snake could not reach him. Perhaps WJG will go crazy with remorse.

I really think SR actress would be a great actress for the Ring sequels. :lol:

black and white samara morgan GIF

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

It's actually called a "paramour" or "lover". Just looked this up.

Less elegant is gigolo but the writer has made him into such a weak, gullible character, I think a jellyfish is better.

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

with Noel if they kept her Anmisha this long i just wish

What’s anmisha @Yazusa

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, maribella said:

Less elegant is gigolo but the writer has made him into such a weak, gullible character, I think a jellyfish is better.

What’s anmisha @Yazusa

forgot spell check AmnesiaAmnesia. 

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, maribella said:

I was thinking he'd be comic relief but no... he's just pathetic. Haven't watched in a bit, the DJ and YH angst bores me, YH ruined everything in terms of DJ's revenge. @UnniSarah did you watch today's episode? I was summoned here by you.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

They're being reckless, (YH and DJ)Anna could have been avoided being found out,Can imagine what SR, even WJG could possibly do to the poor innocent child.:anguished:

====

The script focus  mostly  the evil wrongdoings of the villains,( Seran or JG ) 

And Seran thinks that she got away with it! How easy was to steal someone else's work, if SR was smart , she wouldn't have to keep cheating for everything, and always get caught. It's a drama!

No Way Wow GIF by Apple Music

preview text

DJ decided to leave WJG's house for Anna's sake.

YH promised to protect both DJ and Anna.

BSC told SR's mom that he and SR have resumed meeting up and just had a great time.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, kingpin said:

decided to leave WJG's house for Anna's sake.

Shouldn’t YH and AN leave? I can’t see the logic at all. Will WJG just let her go after confessing to her, many times, of his feelings?

• Blob 2

BSC is a idiot, i can't believe how dumb he is, someone  said that SR is pregnant  again lol, BSC is the dad, but she wants her husband to be the dad lol.

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, maribella said:

They are so happy because they can smell money. Scumbags.

he should smell money on SR pregnancy too 😂 

wait …when was my last period:joy:

- didn’t learn about birth control lol

IMG-2890.gif

oh , sorry I have to pin it on you :sweat_smile:

IMG-2891.gif

Annoying Noel , congratulations SR :mrgreen:

IMG-2889.gif

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. so while the cat’s sleep , the mice will play :mrgreen::joy:

kekekke.. facepalm. this one technically is not only cheating but these two are seriously boring.

so if this was gossip, here is how it would go -- "did you hear that chairman's new young wife is cheating on him with his nephew who is close to her age?" 

Our Top 10 Golden Globes Gifs | by SmartGirls Staff | Amy Poehler's Smart  Girls

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

- "did you hear that chairman's new young wife is cheating on him with his nephew who is close to her age?" 

could have been worse, did you hear young wife have thing with the son & nephew :loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

could have been worse, did you hear young wife have thing with the son & nephew :loolz:

I wish she had affair with jihoon. that would have made drama interesting. ^_^

yohan who just bores me. I have zero interest in this love story for all the angst. just yawn. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

yohan who just bores me. I have zero interest in this love story for all the angst. just yawn. 

he have no life , now the writer turn him to A detective and following JH around 😂🤣

IMG-2892.gif

IMG-2893.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I wish she had affair with jihoon. that would have made drama interesting. ^_^

The storyline is cliched, the FL is birdbrain and that slack jaw look makes her look birdbrain, the guy is so banal, how can the show be anything but boring?
Even the villains are boring, SR speaking English? Her conniving and total lack of scruples character is unsurprising. 
But after Elegant Empire, our taste has hit rock bottom - my analysis. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3