[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

18 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

This is exactly why I dropped this daily. Everyone's an idiot.

You are smart, the moment they chose to extend it, I was like NOOOOO!!!! 
I have reached my limit. I will wait for the last two episodes. It is the only time the LEAD HAVE THE HEAD ON STRAIGHT 

• LOL 2

The actress Oh must have impressed the director with her slack jaw emoting that he got her to go around haranguing the criminals Wang Je Guk, Kim and his hoons, in heels no less. She even rubbed off her birdbrain on the normally practical YH. 

I FFW a lot so I don’t know how YH got tied up by Kim and hoons. I thought Kim had sided with him. 

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I FFW a lot so I don’t know how YH got tied up by Kim and hoons. I thought Kim had sided with him. 

Kim betrayed YH and went crawling back to te Chairman.  

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Kim betrayed YH and went crawling back to te Chairman.  

I saw him on his knees but I thought it was a ruse. 

The next few episodes will be dominated by Grandma. I think she had the presence of mind to call the police.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I saw him on his knees but I thought it was a ruse. 

The next few episodes will be dominated by Grandma. I think she had the presence of mind to call the police.

BTW, SC and AN are getting along. They're setting up a good relation between them.  I predict when SC finds out that SR is not pregnant and she kidnapped AN and caused her harm, he's going to do the right thing and turn in the evidence that shows SR tripped DJ's father and probably turn himself in.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

You are smart, the moment they chose to extend it, I was like NOOOOO!!!! 
I have reached my limit. I will wait for the last two episodes. It is the only time the LEAD HAVE THE HEAD ON STRAIGHT 

Girllllllll! Extensions are often a death sentence for daily dramas!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

DJ and ML was saved by BoBae's Secartary (They were about to be crushed by a car compactor) and it turns out that she can fight gangstas with martal art moves.

Noel goes into Chairman's office room and slaps him for trying to kill DJ. She warns him that if he harms her again, she'll make him pay.

SC's mother tells SR and her mom that Chairman tried to kill his nephew. Due to this extension, SR pretty much became a filler character and doesn't do much but sits around. 

You could tell that this extension

• Made JH handicap
  • Turned SC's mom into a housekeeper
  • Pushed the SR and JH romance storyline 
  • Made SR's mom into the masked singer
  • Made Mr. Kim crawl back to the Chairman
  • Created a ship between BoBae's secratary and Noel's driver

And the Chairman does something, SR failed to do. He killed Bo-Bae.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

SR and JH?? He does not deserve the serpent. Even though she seemed to regret some things she had done but nothing stopped her from doing more harm to others. 

Grandma Bobae was killed!! :fear: Die WJG, die SR, die Cheong …. If the FL and ML weren’t such fools, those rats would have been caught long ago. Writer is paid by the episode, maybe?

• Like 2

Ok sorry I spoke or wrote too soon. Grandma Bobae isn’t too smart either. :lol: Confronting an evil man, 20 years younger and being physical with him, what can one expect? Stupidity runs in the family. Writer, you don’t have to belabour the point.

Why is the FL wearing the moustache and short wig? Halloween? :surprisedwut:

• LOL 4

🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟

Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now!

Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️♂️ 

So with our would-be heroes about to become sedan flatbread, Ms Yang creates a diversion, saves the wonder twins, and then its time for the bad guys - she pops that top button ... oh its about to get real

Happy So Excited GIF

... and then the cops show up early??? :huh:

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

I've been cheated!

:headbang:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

WHHHHHAAAAAT? The Chairman encouraged SR's dad to cheat on DJ's mom, so that DJ's dad would divorce her. The Chairman felt that DJ's mom was out of his league. He also wanted to take over GoEun Milling, so he offered SR's dad a higher position.

The Chairman wanted to take DJ's father's wife and company.   

@UnniSarah @maribella

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

and then the cops show up early??? :huh:

Not early enough! 
I mean, at least it would have meant some one had some brain in this bunch of fluff heads. But no, they went to fight a bunch of hardened gangsters on their own, secretary Yang’s sole brain and brawn was not enough. Did she call the police?

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

WHHHHHAAAAAT? The Chairman encouraged SR's dad to cheat on DJ's mom, so that DJ's dad would divorce her. The Chairman felt that DJ's mom was out of his league. He also wanted to take over GoEun Milling, so he offered SR's dad a higher position.

The Chairman wanted to take DJ's father's wife and company.   

@UnniSarah @maribella

So we now have confirmation what a scum WJG is but did he start the fire?

• Like 1