[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest christiane

Chae rim is back..this drama is really funny..my first 2007 drama...but I wonder why now so many drama with a 30 year old woman and youngest guy...Do Women after 30 attract only youngest guy? Is that a new tendance?

^_^

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

yes yes yes! me too! i'm dying to watch this. i love lee min ki in IRRLY and think he has potential to be a really great actor. OTH, i need to see chae rim to be convinced she can carry off this role.

anyone knows how to get chinese subbed episodes via non-clubbox links?

i think you can get c-subbed eps thru BT. but currently, there hasn't been any confirmation that any team would be subbing this in chinese.. so we'll still have to wait. :blink:

Guest ovette

yah, we'll have to wait for the english and chi subs.. since CR has lots of chi fans, maybe this is being subbed in chinese already, im just not sure since i cant check the lovechaelim site :) as for the english subs, it's still being decided upon :)

the sketches also make me think, it's full of symbolisms..

daljae01kor070103hdtvxvlg6.jpg

i thought the guy drawn here was SeDo, coz this was shown right after the part where DalJa hit SeDo with the box (i think). but if that's TaeBong... hrm? the snake's head and upper body circling around DalJa's arm and the tail touching the reflection of TaeBong? the reflection might mean the TaeBong everyone sees and thinks he is. TaeBong seems like a wise person apart from what he shows others that he is..so maybe the real TaeBong carrying the box with the heart means he's really falling for DalJa. the snake for me signifies the lies. since DalJa was also fooled that TaeBong is "unreal" one.. if you get what i mean? :)

daljasspringe02korhdtvxni9.jpg

this one's pretty easy.. KiJoong is her knight in shining armor.. although i didnt really understand what TaeBong and DalJa were arguing at that time. but it looks like DalJa accused TaeBong of harassing her again and KiJoon comes to the rescue :)

Guest christiane

yah, we'll have to wait for the english and chi subs.. since CR has lots of chi fans, maybe this is being subbed in chinese already, im just not sure since i cant check the lovechaelim site :) as for the english subs, it's still being decided upon :)

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5826/da...03hdtvxvlg6.jpg

i thought the guy drawn here was SeDo, coz this was shown right after the part where DalJa hit SeDo with the box (i think). but if that's TaeBong... hrm? the snake's head and upper body circling around DalJa's arm and the tail touching the reflection of TaeBong? the reflection might mean the TaeBong everyone sees and thinks he is. TaeBong seems like a wise person apart from what he shows others that he is..so maybe the real TaeBong carrying the box with the heart means he's really falling for DalJa. the snake for me signifies the lies. since DalJa was also fooled that TaeBong is "unreal" one.. if you get what i mean? :)

well the snake is maybe the snake of the bible...you know adam and eve and people always say that woman is like a snake.... The true Taebong and his shadow...

Taebong being fool and being used by an older Dal jang...maybe Taebong love him maybe not....arff but they start faking it... a fake can become true

I finally like this drama.....what i wish is all the dramas aired in the same time get the same rate

kekekekeeke....

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5826/da...03hdtvxvlg6.jpg

ovette...this one was originally featured at the end of EP 1, and then again at the title for EP 2. The hairstyle doesn't match Se-do...and though both Se-do and Tae-bong wore turtlenecks in the episode, the one featured in the picture looks like a coat with a shawl or a coat over a turtleneck (or even all 3).

this is the one featured at the title for EP 1:

dljssprlnge01hdtvxvidsunp0.jpg

Guest ovette

sorry i forgot that part.. :) so are they going to show one symbolic picture per episode?

in this picture it shows that DalJa has everthing.. money, her own car and house.. a great life in the city.. but very far from love or should we say marriage ? :)

thanks creidesca for posting those pics and for your realizations that make this thread alive..

sorry i forgot that part.. :) so are they going to show one symbolic picture per episode?

I'm guessing so! It seems like Dal Ja is distracted by the snake associated to the "other" Tae-bong that she doesn't realize what the "real" Tae-bong has to offer. It's like how at the end of EP 2, she sees Gi Jeong as a knight in shining armor/Prince Charming...she seems to color the guys based on how she first meets them.

In episode 1: Se-do hands her his handkerchief (and holds onto her hand at the same time). The scene is brightly lit, especially as Se-do walks away (very hero-like). Tae-bong also has a handkerchief, which he wraps around her injured hand. However, the scene is completely done in the dark of night. Since Tae-bong ran into her, breaking her cell, her impression of him is of a jerk/bad guy.

Remember in the Entertainment Relay interview Lee Min Ki tells the interviewer that he's poor...all he has to offer is his heart? Lee Hyun Woo says he has money...that he should use it to his advantage?

Guest ovette

oh yah!! the hankerchief seems significant, and DalJa does seem judge a person right away... so maybe it wasnt really love the she was feeling for SeDo, it's just that because SeDo was so nice to her, she felt that she likes him.. although it's not yet love :) maybe after a few more times being with TaeBong she'll realize that her impression of TaeBong was completely wrong :)

oh yah!! the hankerchief seems significant, and DalJa does seem judge a person right away... so maybe it wasnt really love the she was feeling for SeDo, it's just that because SeDo was so nice to her, she felt that she likes him.. although it's not yet love :) maybe after a few more times being with TaeBong she'll realize that her impression of TaeBong was completely wrong :)

don't you think it might already have started? Just like how it was with Bong-soon in RRLY--not recognizing it? Considering how at the end of EP 2, if she doesn't feel anything for the guy, especially romantic ones, why would her heart palpitate in such a manner?

Guest ovette

maybe it did already, but even DalJa cant understand why she was feeling that way, either she's really starting to like TaeBong or she hasnt been that close to any guy before..

hmm...it seems that the imagined kiss scene b/w Dal Ja and Tae Bong has created some controversy....there's been several articles on it, and one comparing it to the kiss scene in Lovers.

Would anyone know care to clarify what the articles have to say?

hi guys. thx ovette for the thread and it's so organized. wow you know how to run a thread..

did you see that dalja's lawyer's name is jang dong-geon. LOL i thought that was hilarious. what a resemblance..

GH02070104.jpg

HAHA! yeah, i noticed that immediately... i couldn't stop laughing at first! i just finished watching the first two eps... not bad so far.

Guest Scully2

I loved the scene with the imaginary kiss 'cos they use the scenario and the music of the movie In the mood for love :P

Loved that movie and loved this scene between them ^___^

Hope to see a subbing team getting this drama :sweatingbullets:

Guest ripgal

i am also waiting eagerly. i think a team will be formed shortly. usually all the series mentioned here in Soompi would be subbed in chinese. because i always check the team's CB and most of the dramas are subbed. they wouldn't want to miss such a promising drama right? let's just pray hard..i wana see this cos i dun have any others that i am interested in now, well maybe after Lovers ends. and i really want to watch a funny one..

Guest deepblue

funny caps~

Chae Rim's back to Korea with this new drama. i miss her..

she looks more mature as Dal Ja, a charming and imaginative woman ^_^ while waiting for downloading to complete, those caps of the kiss scene are catching my eyes.

hopefully there is either english or chinese subbing for this promising drama.

I loved the scene with the imaginary kiss 'cos they use the scenario and the music of the movie In the mood for love :P

Loved that movie and loved this scene between them ^___^

Hope to see a subbing team getting this drama :sweatingbullets:

I have a strange feeling a lot of Koreans/netizens didn't understand the scene if they harshly criticized it for it being too "intense"...

Did anyone else at the official hp's BBS make notice of this? If not, maybe someone should point the associaton to In the Mood for Love to the netizens there.

Thanks for pointing this out Scully2! I completely forgot all about the bgm, now it explains the usage of red/black tones in the scene.

Guest lizzy_han

thank you for episode 2 cutiepie & *sayuri*

eek~ i can't wait to hurry up and watch. =)

and i can't wait for wednesday. ^^

Archived