[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

HJ pregnant in preview?

Episode 25 Preview
Tae-joo pretends to know the rose, who came as a patient, and Eun-ju witnesses this. . .
Sang-min calls a family meeting saying that he has an important announcement.
Meanwhile, Moo-young hesitates at So-rim's words to show her courage. She goes to see Curry today...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 24! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Soar Past 20 Percent + “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Rises For 2nd Episode

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” continued its reign as the most-watched program of Sunday with an average nationwide rating of 22.5 percent.

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Soar Past 20 Percent + “Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Rises For 2nd Episode | Soompi

Here are the ratings for Episode 25! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High As “Red Balloon” Premieres To Promising Start

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” stayed strong with an average nationwide rating of 21.2 percent for the night

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High As “Red Balloon” Premieres To Promising Start | Soompi

I still stand behind me thinking that the vindictive, ungrateful, bitter nephew impregnated that girl stalker chick and they both joined hands because she's obsessed with Sang Jun and her cousin was the closest. Look how vindictive he has been and lying about what the money was for towards his aunt. I am firmly convinced that he and that stalker girl or maybe just him doctored that DNA report replacing his DNA with Sang Jun and avoiding a scandal he had by committing adultery and satisfying his decade revenge spree because of his deadbeat mom and him taking out on his aunt because he feels like an outsider. He has been a sneaky piece of work from the beginning and even is lying to his wife. He continued to lie to his family about knowing the fake prosecutor & is low-key blackmailing his aunt. He is the darkhorse. I think that he cooked up his whole scheme to bleed his aunt dry and to get support for actually caring for his own son he had due to infidelity and getting more financial support than he needed.

OAN , the plastic surgery on the youngest actor playing the fake would be son or secret son of Sang Jun is the worst. The writers know they are wrong for making comparisons between the 2 suggesting that look alike and put undo strain on the viewers to pretend that young actor is handsome. His plastic surgery nose, cheeks, and mouth do not match his face!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

OAN

What does this mean ? 

7 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I still stand behind me thinking that the vindictive, ungrateful, bitter nephew impregnated that girl stalker chick and they both joined hands because she's obsessed with Sang Jun and her cousin was the closest. Look how vindictive he has been and lying about what the money was for towards his aunt

I was thinking the same thing. That Ji Woo isn't Sang Juns son at all . i remember Mr Lee did do another dna test. THe test came out negative. HIs son had read thje burned dna test 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

What does this mean ? 

I was thinking the same thing. That Ji Woo isn't Sang Juns son at all . i remember Mr Lee did do another dna test. THe test came out negative. HIs son had read thje burned dna test 

I don't think he is to, that is why the other guy burned the the DNA test.

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 26! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Earns Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Red Balloon” Rises For 2nd Episode

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” rose to an average nationwide rating of 22.5 percent for the night.

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Earns Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Red Balloon” Rises For 2nd Episode | Soompi

The uncle theory does make sense, but might be too dark & heavy for a family-orientated weekly.

My second idea was Jangmi got impregnated by some other guy in her drunken stupor and thought it was Sangjun when he's so clearly not the father. Sangjun's manager did say he only remembered her as that young stylist that was always messy and drunk? So it would make more sense that she got pregnant by a guy that abandoned her and decided that $ life would be much easier if she made Sangjun the father of her child - therefore she targeted naive Sangjun. Though I can't seem to understand how Seran didn't request DNA/solid proof other than that G-rated pic (that imo looks like a fan just snuck into his hotel room while he was asleep).

In other thoughts, I'm am facking sick and tired of Namsoo. How much longer is she going to let him walk over her? I get why she hasn't said a peep minus hint drops but this guy is toxic chemical waste - it would benefit everyone if he was discarded immediately. I thought she would've 'girls helped girls' by letting Jihye know her bf's a cheating scum that's only lusting after her wealth. He has a restraining order on her but keeps running back to Sorim and now he's framing her as a corporate spy... which didn't even make sense.

She better bust his RickRoll'D in this meeting and get him kicked.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

MY gave SR an alibi and told everyone that she was with him cause of her being his pilates teacher. SR is upset and angry at MY and SR keep distance. Nam Soo keep acting smug and a jerk towards SR. SR needs to deal with him soon!. Episode ends with HJ finding out shes pregnant from TJ.

Episode 28 Preview
Hyeon-jung, who found out about her own pregnancy, tells Tae-joo to keep it a secret for the time being...
Tae-joo goes to convince Hyeon-jung, who has made up her mind to go abroad alone, but learns a surprising fact.
Meanwhile, Moo-Young offers to help So-Rim, who was wrongly framed...

• Like 6