[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

Just need to vent, the stupidity and self pity  of Sang Jun’s character is so frustrating -really don’t care if TaeJu gets back with him - the other guy was much better although they’re now going to pair him up with her snotty sister-in-law

We all can do stupid things that others may seem to see more clearly, but this plot line is going around in circles, the dog biting its tail, even though there is no tail to bite

Plus, the absolute stupidity the writer tries to push down the audiences throats -DNA results are not given in the mail as much as they are given through cyberspace, and the real results are always accessible on the web.

Also, how could fake Daddio know which lab the kid used so that he could have a ready fabricated one? Fake Daddio is just missing a mustache to twirl ~~  Ba ha, ha, ha!

So the writer has to put us back a century ago in order to continue this stupid, stupid, plot line. It’s an insult to anyone watching it no matter where they’re watching it from.

Let’s hope this time the manager, at least, is being smart enough not to give away the results to be fabricated.
Please Writernim, choose another career or dare to be more original if somebody else is stopping you from being more creative …

just a hint of what you did right -the scenes with MY and SR, including the scene together with her brother and his baby mama - SR accepting the situation, was sweet and satisfying 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Gaia2u said:

the other guy was much better although they’re now going to pair him up with her snotty sister-in-law

really? I was afraid it would happen, there's always a couple like this that we don't want, it's a shame, but there no other girl for him, same for this girl, no other man for her, so they will be together, i didn't want this 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gaia2u said:

So the writer has to put us back a century ago in order to continue this stupid, stupid, plot line. It’s an insult to anyone watching it no matter where they’re watching it from.

Let’s hope this time the manager, at least, is being smart enough not to give away the results to be fabricated.
Please Writernim, choose another career or dare to be more original if somebody else is stopping you from being more creative …

That too with the latest foldable mobile phones with texting, talk, and web accessibility.   Everyone running home to see the results.  Locking doors and making it seem like it locked itself automatically.  

I hope the manager be smart enough to not let YS grubby intervention in it.  Also, he was smart to get two tests done.  One with SJ and JW and the other with JW and YS.  He was the only one who came up with the thought that YS might have had an affair that he wanted to cover up.  

Please Writernim, find another profession.  Anything tackled once is more than enough.  Rinse and repeat tactic does not work in drama circumstances.  

On another note, I liked how MY handled JY and NS and took SR home.  does this CEO have only one room in his house ?  The den?

• Like 3

Episode 36 Preview
Tae-joo gradually gets closer to her own memories and learns the reason for her divorce from Sang-joon.
Jeong-suk visits Mal-soon and Hyeon-jeong's house and tries to bring her Geon-wu back. So-rim, who attended the company's disciplinary committee related to Nam-soo's abuse of power, reveals Nam-soo's past to her wisdom(JH)...

• Like 2

@hyall I was so happy when i read this written preview earlier today so i just had to share it as soon as i saw it ^^. Seems like after Nam Soo is dealt with, JH will go overseas. Since it was the actress for JH last filming a few days ago apparently. So i'm guessing she will go overseas and stay with her grandmother to mend her broken heart.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 12:56 AM, Lunkera said:

@hyall I was so happy when i read this written preview earlier today so i just had to share it as soon as i saw it ^^. Seems like after Nam Soo is dealt with, JH will go overseas. Since it was the actress for JH last filming a few days ago apparently. So i'm guessing she will go overseas and stay with her grandmother to mend her broken heart.

I think that JH will get to know that MY is not her biological father because at a time the aunt talks - she had asked MY if he talked the talk with her.  I hope it is so.  SR parents must be at their wits end with each and every child of theirs.  So stressful for the parents.  

Even if JH was MY bio daughter, she does not have the right to stop her father from his happiness especially when the reason is to support her bf, the CRook.  

• Like 1

I agree the SJ and TJ's  storyline is becoming ridiculous.  His cousin's behaviour stinks to high heaven and  should cast doubt on him doing the paternity  correctly.  How many times  is he still going to intercept or sabatage the DNA results? The storyline is becoming like quick sand. 

The character development  is  really lacking so far. SJ' s sister as painful  as she is, I feel there should be better growth of  her character.  She is a flawed  character I feel  the writer could show a better transformation. He is leaving it too late.

• Like 1

So TJ memories are back. SR have stacks of paper regarding Nam Soo. Hes under invesigation now. Seems like its also about him using SR email account. Nam Soo chase after SR and JH comes. Nam Soo wants to talk to SR in private but SR refuse and say to him to tell it here. SR reveal how Nam Soo came to know about JH and making JH doubt Nam Soo. JH is shocked. We also had a date between SR and MY in high school costumes :D . Ends with GW on the phone with HJ but GW is hit by a bus/truck. MY and SR working well together to deal with Nam Soo.

Episode 37 Preview
Hyeon-jeong confirms her feelings for Geon-wu through an unexpected accident...
A post about the relationship between So-rim and Moo-young is posted on the internal bulletin board of Deep Cosmetics.
Sang-joon sees someone on his agency's CCTV and starts to suspect the paternity test...

• Like 3

Translation of the preview. Credit to Stroppyse @ Janghaven

MY: She said that all of a sudden there were sounds of a traffic accident then the phone cut off.
SR: What?!
HJ: He must have been distracted. I think it was because of me. If anything happens to Gun Woo …
HJ: Kim Gun Woo!
HJ: what will I do?
NS: Until Ji Hye-shi is ready to listen to me, I’ll wait.
JH: Why were you two-timing back then?
NS: If you are going to be like this, then let’s stop dating.
Woman: They said that there have been some strange rumors on the company bulletin board. That the CEO is dating a woman that he brought into the company.
SJ: If I’m going to report that woman to the police, then I have to be ready to tell everything about my involvement as well.
JM: So, you want the world to know everything?
TJ: You’re the one who pushed me, you scammer!

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 36! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Crash Course In Romance” And “Agency” Soar To Their Highest Ratings Yet

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” remained the most-watched program of Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 23.1 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564608wpp/crash-course-in-romance-and-agency-soar-to-their-highest-ratings-yet

Episode 38 Preview
Through Ji-woo, Tae-joo discovers the side of herself that used to circulate in her family...
Sang-jun visits Young-shik and shows him the results of the newly requested paternity test.
Meanwhile, Nam-soo is in danger of being kicked out of the company after uncovering corruption such as behind-the-scenes contracts...

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 37! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Red Balloon,” “Agency,” And “Crash Course In Romance” Hit New All-Time Ratings Highs

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” soared to an average nationwide rating of 26.3 percent, making it the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564696wpp/red-balloon-agency-and-crash-course-in-romance-hit-new-all-time-ratings-highs

Here are the ratings for Episode 38! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Agency,” “Red Balloon,” And “Crash Course In Romance” All Earn Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

The weekend drama ratings battle remains as fierce as ever!

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” continued its reign as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 24.1 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565357wpp/agency-red-balloon-and-crash-course-in-romance-all-earn-their-highest-saturday-ratings-yet