[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

HM such a big LIAR !...

How could she denied not knowing YY background when they are cousin. Such a RickRoll'D !

Eun Ho is such a nice guy siding YY even when HM tries to bad mouth YY.

Love between both parties must come naturally, so I guess EH will let go YY for her happiness.

Do Sik should not interfers with YY future, he has no right to control her. He should focus on his

own future what he wants to do. 

13 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali I think she found out from Mirinae at the end of this episode. If looks could kill, it would be ES stare at YY. But they will soon find out who. Hoping Grandpa openly support them infront of everyone  

at the dinner table where both families meet, grandpa will not give in to any humilation being thrown at YY.  He will voice out & support her by all means.

• Like 7

Can’t wait to see HM get flustered and sabotage herself once again. She seems to have a knack for that. Too bad for her, Grandpa is already in the know as well as the rest of YY’s in-laws via MRN. 

Really appreciated EH and him saying “yeah, I’m doing exactly as you say. I will protect the one I love (by protecting her from your ridiculousness).” The only reason he even allowed her to talk to him despite her unprofessional and obviously mean-spirited demeanor is because she is DJ’s cousin. Though that flashback (to the specific scene where HM tells him to chase after YY to not regret it) and him drinking beer is kinda making me worried but I don’t think they’ll make EH a villain out of the blue. Also completely random but anyone else notice he looks very similar to his mom? I know they take that into consideration when casting but I would believe if they were really mom and son!

YY keeps saying “if you keep sabotaging me like that, I won’t just watch” but she’s said that like five times now with no actual action. Though I’ll give her credit for being a bit more menacing than before. She doesn’t need to take that from HM and should certainly never be slapped by her again. 

So glad most writers now realize people hate slow actions and main leads being sabotaged. They now have the antagonists attempt sabotaging but always end up failing magnificently which is a lot more satisfying and fun for us viewers!

I wonder how most people will react once they know HM is being a total RickRoll'D to YY. I think grandma will be very mad but I can see everyone else just feigning shock but not actually gonna do anything. I think HM’s dad will be nice though unlike HM’s mom who will probably double down and even try to sabotage the main leads’ relationship herself. I’m preparing for some frustrating moments from HM, her mom, and HH ugh. But at least we’ve got SJ and Grandpa on our side!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

today episode was pretty boring. The meeting didn't happen cause of Grandpa was pissed at HH but she doesn't exactly back down. HH wrote to HM mom blaming it on that Grandpa didn't feel well. Instead it ends with YY coming to the EJ cafe while both HM and KJ are inside. KJ go fast towards YY. HM calls her sister in law. KJ finds out their connection and is shocked. HM looks pathetic in her bed in the preview. Seems like they do indeed intend to pair up HM and SJ probably. We get an outing with YY,KJ,Mirinae tomorrow. I think KJ help Mirinae ride a bicycle?

Episode 58 Preview

Youngi feels guilty for cheating on her family and meeting Gyeongjun. Eun-jin gives Yeong-i strong support, telling her to think only of herself, not others.
Meanwhile, Chang-i, worried about Hae-mi's unrequited love after her dinner was cancelled, calmly conveys her concerns to Hae-mi as her father...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Just now, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali Yeah can't wait for tomorrow. So it seems like they planning to get SJ and HM closer. SFL did give up around 70s in writers previous drama. So maybe the same here.

I hope this jobless, useless DS give up stop annoying us , how dare he touch oppa suit :D

His suit is worth more than him lol 

9168194-C-382-F-4089-A7-E8-B37-AC0-B10-A

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Going to be a boring episode except for the conversation between HH and grandpa.  I got that she wants grandpa to leave their marriage for her to decide and she thinks HM is a perfect match for KJ

If the meeting of the families had gone as planned, then KJ and YY could have gotten the approval right away from Grandpa and Grandma (both being elders and )  over with it.  But now, we have to go through a circular motion to achieve the same.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf hahaha it won't go in the way HH expects. They definitely will pair HM and SJ. SJ keeps being concerned for HM. Title for preview confirmed it.

I want to see how HH will react to it.  She can control her own son's partner :naughty:

Saw some more clips and there is a conversation where DY is telling YY that she saw HM and EH together in a cafe.  EJ was asking EH what HM told EH.  But he did not disclose it.  EH told EJ that he is planning to confess to YY .  EJ did not want him to do it.  

I don't know how people think that if one has confessed to the other and has been accepted it, a third party comes and confesses / breaks it so that they can have one or the other for themselves.  Feels weird.  But as someone on disqus said, everything is fair in love and war.  

• Like 6

@angelwingssf HH will get a surprise, she would have a hard time controling HM with regards being her daughter in law. She doesn't want someone of HM status as her daughter in law so HM will feel HH nasty behavior first-hand. HH would want some DIL from a Chaebol family that would be of help to SJ.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf HH will get a surprise, she would have a hard time controling HM with regards being her daughter in law. She doesn't want someone of HM status as her daughter in law so HM will feel HH nasty behavior first-hand. HH would want some DIL from a Chaebol family that would be of help to SJ.

She wants someone with a chaebol status for her son.  She won't let him date HM - but since they all work in the same company and the same department, it would be hard to not feel for one another.  

I would love to see HM being tortured.  

Most of the time, I hate OES - but today, she said something which got HK so upset.  She asked since the other family cancelled the meeting, does it not mean that they don't like HM as their DIL.  Which is anyway true since this was set up by HM so she can out the information.  It was good of Dr. Kim to text grandpa, so he knew where they were going and for what.  

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

I certainly didn’t want YY to be stuck with awful in-laws. That means HM in addition to HH. I hope if SJ is indeed sacrificed to HM, they will live in a different house. 

I don’t like EJ being sacrificed to DS either. I guess DS needs someone to take care of him for the rest of his life and that person will be EJ. If we think about, HM’s father and KJ’s father have questionable taste in women anyway. I guess EJ and SJ will end up the same. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Before I said HM lost her mind.   But after seeing her with such a ferociously determined expression in a matter about YY and KJ, I wonder whether it isn’t really about her being heart broken but rather about this idea of losing to someone like YY?  It’s amazing to see how she got humiliated by KJ again and again yet she didn’t seem fazed.   Maybe it’s because she can’t accept defeat from YY so her competitive nature decided to have a fight? 

Yeah losing one’s mind is hard and unpleasant but heck it’s entertaining to watch in daily lol  :sweatingbullets::lol:

• LOL 8