[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

At the playground, without much hesitation KJ claims he is Mi Ri Nae dad when confronted by

the rude & rowdy guy. Mi Ri Nae was a little stunned & happy.

On 12/10/2022 at 1:55 PM, booha said:

HM really has a shrewdly cranking brain. KJ and SJ were shocked after learning about YY as a married woman.  So SJ asked whether HM knew YY was a married woman.  HM replied by saying YY as a mom with a kid and leaving out the widow part. HM did it to KJ too.  So KJ and SJ mistakenly assumed it’s true YY was a married woman.  In this way she avoids lying.  

HM intentionally leave out the word "widow"  so that chances for KJ is slim in getting closer to YY.

However,, KJ already knew from Mi Ri Nae that she does not have a dad,when both were in the library .

On 12/10/2022 at 4:39 AM, Lunkera said:

Hmm wonder what direction it will go next week. Will Grandpa support KJ in pursuing YY?

Now the issue is whether YY wants to pursue dating KJ or not.

YY family knows that KJ is HM so called "bf" as per HM mum's bragging.

Therefore, YY does not want her family to get hurt or misunderstood her again esp her mil, Eun Sook.

On 12/10/2022 at 5:57 AM, Lunkera said:

@tiMadam KJ would probably make it clear to them. Also there is HM dad who she told that she wasn't dating KJ yet.

if would be good if Chang Yi were to help in and clarify that KJ & HM were not dating yet.

On 12/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, Ameera Ali said:

for someone who was studying medicine, He most not go farther than PLANT section while studying 

how to become a doctor when you run off seeing a naked patient who needs urgent CPR :joy:

On 12/10/2022 at 12:23 AM, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf guess he will slowly realize his wife's true colors in the second half of the drama.

right now he is blinded by her sweet talk & does not believe words spoken by third parties.

However HH true colors will be revealed once caught red handed when he sees with his own eyes. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@Thong Thin No doubt that it will take some time for YY to accept. KJ will pursue her though. Chang Yi was supposed to meet Grandpa soon so maybe Grandpa will also say that KJ likes someone else?. Hoping once they date they stick together. Because in Unasked Family they dated i think in 51 then they broke up cause of SFL and then they got back at 89 until the end. Hope we get a marriage this time earlier in the drama than just engaged at the end with a timeskip like in Unasked Family.

• Like 10

On 12/10/2022 at 1:36 AM, Lunkera said:

@VanellopeVS2020 You mixex up the names :D . KJ is the ML while SJ is the younger brother. Can't wait for KJ and YY to get together.

@Lunkera ha ha ha sorry about that. I guess I was too eager to ship them together now that there is a bigger chance of them being together and secrets are out between them.  So looking forward to see how they would start being "friends" again. Would be a treat to see how Miri Nae be the bridge between her two favorite peeps.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Thong Thin No doubt that it will take some time for YY to accept. KJ will pursue her though. 

Since we are only half way, i foresee there will be obstacles along the way from both families objecting their  relationship. 

However, KJ & YY makes a good couple & they will be together as a happy family.

• Like 6

On 12/10/2022 at 12:36 AM, Lunkera said:

@booha KJ and Mirinae has such a great father-daughter chemistry. Can tell they both are already liking eachother alot. Mirinae shocked when KJ pretending to be her dad and i think she was happy about it otherwise she would have said something after :D 

YY and KJ will encounter many obstacles. But first YY has to overcome her hesitance and the only person who could do it is Mirinae.  

It’s clear from MIL’s recollection about Do Jin’s death, YY blames herself for his death. Most of all she must have lived everyday thinking Mirinae doesn’t have a dad because of her. 

She was really angry at Do Sik when he lost her money not because she’s crazy about money but because that money is for Mirinae.  She said her life is only for Mirinae.

It's so obvious KJ and Mirinae made an emotional bond in the playground scene.  I have to give a big thumb up to the drama team for creating such a believable scene.   The way the kid looked shocked and happy was great.  Yeah they are father and daughter in that instant.  
So when the time comes it has to be Mirinae who looks at with her big puppy eyes and tells  YY that she wants daddy and KJ is the one.  Well let me cross my fingers that I’m not too far off  haha 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Hahha Mirinae said KJ helped her. Both of KJ and Mirinae are shocked. Mirinae want to eat Kimbap and Tteokbbukki(sorry cant spell it properly). When they leave Mirinae grab KJ hand and ask him to come. The 3 of them eat together. KJ carefully asking and find out Mirinae dad died in an accident since he said he heard from Mirinae that her dad was dead. Pointless scene of ES. KJ drive both YY and Mirinae home. YY tries to wake Mirinae but she doesnt wake.

KJ help and end up carrying Mirinae. They run into EH and Mirinae say uncle EH and end up taking over Mirinae and Mirinae wave goodbye to KJ. KJ and YY say goodbye.  EH got interrupted during when he tried to confess by DY. EH didn't expect that he was supposed to eat with DY(i think?). DY is upset and having a tantrum.

KJ drinking something alone. Grandpa comes. KJ ask if Grandpa knew. Grandpa say something which make KJ realize something and Grandpa is about to leave but see KJ dazed and then say the words from preview and then go to sleep. KJ having a flashback of Mirinae words. DY asleep and YY thinking for herself. YY flashback of them eating together all 3. 

EJ and DS drinking together. Both very drunk. HM is annoyed about YY and Grandpa. Annoying scene of her and her mother. Grandpa scolding at the breakfast table. Grandpa raising his voice screaming at them. KJ dad seemed surprised about something since it was something HH was up to that he didnt know. KJ and SJ talk. Mirinae ask where uncle is and no one knows. DS and EJ slept together. EJ mad and ep ends. In the preview there is a scene of KJ and HM with HM doing something, probably KJ eyes? and workers i guess are misunderstanding it. KJ talk to YY and hand back the hairclip saying something. KJ father and HH talk in the office. EH says to DY he already has someone he likes.

Episode 51 Preview

Kyung-jun conveys his feelings that are not easily organized by returning the hairpin to Young-i. However, Young-yi pushes her away, saying that she will be able to go back to the beginning as they did not know each other.
Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun visits the hospital because of discomfort in his eyes, and hears unpleasant news from the doctor...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@angelwingssf I loved Mirinae playing cupid without even realizing it. KJ and Mirinae are already attached to eachother. I think after this plot with KJ eyes, YY might cave in and accept his feelings. I think Grandpa will approve when seeing KJ eyesight get better cause of YY. I wonder if HM will bail if she finds out KJ may go blind?

• Like 6

Okay, so Grandpa said not to give her a hand because he feels sorry for her. Since she will be hurt even more when taken away more or less. Now with problems with KJ eyesight, i wonder if Grandpa will give permission to them after KJ get better from being around YY.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Okay, so Grandpa said not to give her a hand because he feels sorry for her. Since she will be hurt even more when taken away more or less. Now with problems with KJ eyesight, i wonder if Grandpa will give permission to them after KJ get better from being around YY.

Did grandpa say that knowing KJ likes YY? I mean even though grandpa is nice to YY, obviously he’ll think more of his grandson than her so is he kinda warding off the notion that KJ likes YY because he doesn’t want his grandson to marry a widow? Like I know it’s prejudiced especially when he knows how good a person YY is but at the same time, a widow with a child does carry a lot of baggage that a grandparent wouldn’t want their grandkids to have to go through.

Anyways, MRN is so cute and is already doing so much for the storyline and putting YY and KJ together! She was able to reveal that YY is available to date. 

HM only had one short scene but still managed to be annoying lol. Always blaming everything on YY even though it’s her own self-centered, rude self that’s ruining any chance with KJ. 

I felt kinda bad for the MIL but still don’t like her for blaming YY for her sons death. She should be comforting her instead who is also going through a huge loss and doesn’t even have her own parents. But these kinds of drama love a forgiveness ending so obviously there’ll be some sort of reconciliation. And it’s not like the MIL is beyond saving anyways unlike many in revenge dramas so there’s that lol.

I think the drama is still going at a nice pace and I genuinely enjoy watching it so well done to this drama! The main leads especially have such good chemistry and do not feel awkward or out of place at all. 

• Like 6

@perfectmouse Honestly, the phrase of translation is unclear. I have to just wait for when KJ comes clean to Grandpa what he wants to be with YY. The pace is nice for me too. When it's fast faced, alot of other crazy plots start being introduced. But soon something romantic have to happen between YY and KJ. I guess it's soon time with KJ eyes getting worse. Similiar plot from writers previous drama. So he will get better when YY is close to him. So hopefully something big will happen between them before the years end(ep64 last of the year probably).

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@perfectmouse Honestly, the phrase of translation is unclear. I have to just wait for when KJ comes clean to Grandpa what he wants to be with YY. The pace is nice for me too. When it's fast faced, alot of other crazy plots start being introduced. But soon something romantic have to happen between YY and KJ. I guess it's soon time with KJ eyes getting worse. Similiar plot from writers previous drama. So he will get better when YY is close to him. So hopefully something big will happen between them before the years end(ep64 last of the year probably).

Yeah I agree, I am liking the pace to. I am hoping for around there to. Let's hope they don't pull the break thing once they get together let them face it together.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Lunkera  - you have these pegged perfectly.  Looking for something to happen.........:heart::star:

From what I understood - with my limited Korean, grandpa said that if he is hasty, it could backfire because she has experience so much pain and that she pretends to be okay without realizing that she is in pain.  She is chatty , but only about worldly things and hides her pain in her bosom and it only comes out very rarely.  So he is cautioning KJ about it.   Grandpa knows that High Heels is digging into making HM his wife and that he has to tread carefully.  

Just like Grandpa took care of these people who worked for decades that High Heels fired in front of everybody (like opening stores for them to manage) and disclosing the PR firm that KJ dad was in the dark, and telling him to give his wife a bigger allowance since she is pocketing it behind his back, he wants KJ to be sure to not allow room or a chance for it to become something else thinking that High Heels might cause a problem like she did Ja young. .  

• Like 6

Cupid MRN likes being around with KJ, she even asked KJ to join in the dinner, way to go cutie pie MRN.

KJ is like a doting dad to MRN & there's this feeling of father & daughter bonding where both get along very well even there's some similarities. MRN will be the one that will bind YY & KJ together.

At the breakfast table, Grandpa reveals to his son what his wife have been doing behind his back and  this shocked SJ the most cause he does not understand his mum doing.  I just hate the sight of HH for  making decision with her own hands without consulting grandpa. She is indeed has no respect for grandpa.

Grandpa should punish her severely for firing those people whom grandpa have worked together for  decades. Imagine you are the bread winner of the family and suddenly you lost your job & have so many  bills to pay, what are you going to do ?... Grandpa has built close rapport & trust with those employees, he  understand their situation, that's why he is willing to open new stores for these people to manage.

KJ who feels sympathy towards YY upon hearing from grandpa that YY lost her husband when giving  birth to MRN, but grandpa advises KJ not to cause YY has endured so much pain back then. 

Eun Ho was about to confess he likes YY when DY barned in.

I doubt YY will accept Eun Ho. To YY, Eun Ho is her husband very close friend and YY treats him like   a brother who is always there to give a helping hand and nothing else.

On 12/12/2022 at 1:51 PM, booha said:

YY and KJ will encounter many obstacles. But first YY has to overcome her hesitance and the only person who could do it is Mirinae.  

It's so obvious KJ and Mirinae made an emotional bond in the playground scene.  I have to give a big thumb up to the drama team for creating such a believable scene.   The way the kid looked shocked and happy was great.  Yeah they are father and daughter in that instant.  
So when the time comes it has to be Mirinae who looks at with her big puppy eyes and tells  YY that she wants daddy and KJ is the one.  Well let me cross my fingers that I’m not too far off  haha 

True, MRN will be the bridge between YY & KJ.

16 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@angelwingssf I loved Mirinae playing cupid without even realizing it. KJ and Mirinae are already attached to eachother. I think after this plot with KJ eyes, YY might cave in and accept his feelings. I think Grandpa will approve when seeing KJ eyesight get better cause of YY. I wonder if HM will bail if she finds out KJ may go blind?

MRN is cute & smart, she gets along well with KJ even when they first met at the library.

Why is KJ eyesight getting worst ?

I thought is cured .

8 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

From what I understood - with my limited Korean, grandpa said that if he is hasty, it could backfire because she has experience so much pain and that she pretends to be okay without realizing that she is in pain.  She is chatty , but only about worldly things and hides her pain in her bosom and it only comes out very rarely.  So he is cautioning KJ about it. 

Grandpa knew how much YY has suffered those days cause YY confided grandpa now and then

when she has issues esp after the death of DJ. 

Grandpa do now wish YY to be deeply hurt again, that's why he caution KJ about YY.

• Like 7

@Thong Thin Yep, Mirinae will bring KJ and YY together. This drama has many similiar plot points with writers previous drama "Unasked Family". ML there got a heart transplant from FL late husband. There was at one point(similiar in episodes here) where heart was being rejected. It was only when he was close and being accepted by the FL it got better. They will probably make the same plot point here with YY accepting KJ feelings and being close will help his eyesight get better again.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@Thong Thin Yep, Mirinae will bring KJ and YY together. This drama has many similiar plot points with writers previous drama "Unasked Family". ML there got a heart transplant from FL late husband. There was at one point(similiar in episodes here) where heart was being rejected. It was only when he was close and being accepted by the FL it got better. They will probably make the same plot point here with YY accepting KJ feelings and being close will help his eyesight get better again.

MRN, YY & KJ makes a happy family.:approves:

• Like 7

too many annoying scenes today so will just write important. YY read a letter. I think it was from KJ. She dropped the letter without realizing. scene later of KJ giving hairpin back. SJ and HM both saw it so both know he met Mirinae. SJ called her into the office and made HM water the plants haha. Ridiculous scene with Grandpa and HM dad. HM dad really liked his shoes. They ended up swapping or something and HM mom entered. Grandpa don't like HM mom haha. KJ having problem with eyes. KJ picked up the letter. (i still dont know who the letter came from. missed that part.). HM revealed infront of people in the office that she had a child. everyone surprised and KJ not happy. YY said something about being a single mom and talked back finally to HM and saying something that made her angry. ep ends. Preview KJ is angry at HM. YY gave the hairpin to Mirinae. Scene with KJ and SJ. KJ and Grandpa. SJ and YY.

Episode 52 Preview

When Hae-mi learns that Gyeong-jun knew about Young-i's story, but she did not reap her feelings for Young-i, Hae-mi is stunned and furious.
Meanwhile, Se-joon, who begins to worry about Gyeong-jun's feelings for Young-i, conveys his sincere concerns to Gyeong-jun as his younger brother...

• Like 6