[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

10 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

ES has learned nothing. She immediately got angry, and didn't even bother to listen. MRN being sick isn't about her, it's about MRN, and she is too selfish to see beyond her own emotions. 

And the family has the nerve to be angry that she found a place to live when they drove her out of the house? Really? Coddling ES and then whining to her about her behaviour isn't effective. I feel like they are doing the bare minimum when it comes to telling ES that she's in the wrong. It's why DS is such a frustrating idiot. Did they forget that he still owes YY money? I feel like they've completely stopped talking about it now that he's going to be a father. Their family pushed YY away by not properly defending her, and now they're whining like her leaving is a problem. 

I've reached my patience limit with that entire family 

I really can't stand ES attitute and behaviours. She gets angry without even listening and get a clear

picture before ranting and looses her anger at YY again for no reasons.

First, she's mad because YY found a place to stayed without informing them, secondly MRN was

in hospital and they were not informed and thirdly she gets even more angrier with the presence of KJ

together with Y at the hospital.

For GOD sake, PLEASE hear what YY has to say first before jumping into any conclusion.

MRN conditions seems serious and need both chemo & bone marrow transplant. IF my guess were

right, none of the family members were a match. The writer will make either KJ or SJ the only donor for him to  redeem his sins.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

this MIL will make any one lose his temper 

yes YY give her  piece of  your mind 

YY could not stand ES behaviour anymore, she's finally burst her bubble and shout at her.

Should I be in YY shoes,  I will do the same as well.

Everyone has limit to their patience. 

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

poor YY , if KJ is match she will be in difficult situation , save her daughter, or endanger life of the man she love, no wonder she crying her eyes out 

YY is so sad of losing MRN

31 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja

@Ameera Ali They have been dropping some curveballs and hinting at SJ. But i believe since it was extended to 123, that KJ will be the match. He will do the transplant and have some problem or a scare with the eyesight next week. Just my Opinion.

Well, is possible because KJ has got DJ's cornea or another way is KJ's bilogical mum blood matches

MRN blood. Just my silly thought.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Thong Thin Yeah none of her family members were a match. KJ went to get tested in the preview.

'

with such crucial situation, hope everyone get tested whether  you like or hate that person.

You are saving a LIFE and that is the best thing a human can do. It cost you nothing at all.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

YY and KJ are the best mom and dad in this drama.

you were right, they makes a happy family.

Whereas, ES & CI , HK & CY are the most despise mom. Both ES & HK only sees MONEY.

HK still got the guts to asked CY how much is he going to pay her monthly for groceries when he's

jobless. Lucky, CY knows her wife behaviour where she only likes to spend on shopping.

Just now, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali Indeed they are. The only ones who can make both happy are KJ and Grandpa.

MRN/YY finds happiness & peace with KJ.

• Like 4

It was sad to see OES behave so atrociously in front of MRN.  Once she feels offended - her words have not brakes at all.  It automatically gets generated and outputed.  That is the problem with OES.  Also, YY has always been submissive to ES trying to be nice to her at all times even when it is not her fault.  This is something YY allowed it to happen.  This would be considered emotional abuse.  That said, unless YY herself stands up to her and knocks her off her pedestal, she will continue this charade.  

YY should have screamed so in front of everyone in the hospital (like in the preview) .  This is too much even for YY to handle.  All the things that she could bring up - the santa claus list ( dating DJ, aborting MRN, claiming she committed her husband death, KJ , SJ, filing stuff at the police station, DS stealing money and lying about it).  YY could have had a field day with it.  YY missed a wonderful opportunity.  :naughty:

It will be a tug and for of emotions again for YY because of KJ or (would it be HH? ) being the donor and the risks associated with his corneal transplant.  

As most of you have said, it is going to be bad initially since YY and MRN will want to be with KJ and take care of him once it happens.  High probability of that happening.  

Thank you @Lunkera for all the timely summaries @Ameera Ali for the hilarious GIF's  and everyone else for your insightful thoughts.  This drama because interesting just conversing with you guys.  :heart::star:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

It was sad to see OES behave so atrociously in front of MRN.  Once she feels offended - her words have not brakes at all.  It automatically gets generated and outputed.  That is the problem with OES.  Also, YY has always been submissive to ES trying to be nice to her at all times even when it is not her fault.  This is something YY allowed it to happen.  This would be considered emotional abuse.  That said, unless YY herself stands up to her and knocks her off her pedestal, she will continue this charade.  

YY has always been submissive to ES because she respect her as her MIL and trying her best to be a

good DIL, however sad to say ES is taking advantage and trampling on ES by trying to find faults.

ES has issues with anger management where she could not control her words when she feels she's 

been offended, that is the problem with her.

• Like 5

Comment taken from twitter about what happens when YY yells at ES.

Prasadi Dissanayake

@MPD626

At this rate I want that family to b indebted to KJ & YY was yelling at her mil saying if she couldn't save mirinae she will follow her too guess she must have said something for her to react like that

• Like 6

So sad after watching it subbed. Mirinae can barely eat and just vomiting. About 10 people got matched but none is a match ofcourse. Ending with YY fainting from shock and in the preview when YY is arguing with ES and YY screams that if she cant save her child, she will end her own life to be with her

• Like 8