[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

18 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali haha :D . The only ones she want is YY and KJ. When Mirinae ran away yesterday, the only ones she missed was YY and KJ :D .

Love she adding insult to injury & she ask to take pictures to show KJ :naughty:

~> Grandpa what you waiting for , you need take picture for KJ :D
DBB53482-7-B56-4-EEB-A9-D9-D18-D2-B5-F51

Grandpa: 

4-A1-C3-B8-A-8918-4-F2-B-8-B38-E2-CB63-C

115-F6209-0802-4-F1-A-A225-A73-CE468-E7-

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

So it seems in the preview that ES doesn't care that KJ is the donor and want to hide it from Mirinae. Saying : Who will let their enemy raise their child.

I wonder if they will have YY and KJ reunite after a timeskip. I sure hope not. I hope after KJ is ready to leave, YY will decide to be with him just like EJ told her.

• Like 7

I love Mirinae and her complete love towards KJ and the in-laws hatred of it.  

I think the show will end with YY forgiving the terrible MIL and living with her still....and I am going to hate it. 

I thought they would use Mirinae's sickness to show the MIL in a better light but they just dug the hole deeper and made her worse. 

I'm not expecting the show to cut the relationship but i do want YY & Mirinae living separately from the in-laws. Forgiveness is fine as long as they live apart. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

HM could not hold on anymore and finally she told YY that KJ is the donor and he's now

in coma. YY was shocked and rushed to see KJ. As we expected, YY would be at KJ side

to nurse him and talk to him daily. Her persistent finally paid off & KJ woke up after having

a beautiful and happy dream.

MRN makes the whole family who were at her bedside startled. 

When she open her eyes, she asked for KJ and they were stunt. To MRN, she has accepted

KJ as her dad when they were having fun riding bike near the park & having picnic.

She missed KJ.

Next preview  shows ES still disapprove of KJ.  How selfish & ungrateful of ES :rage:

Will we be able to see EJ twins tomorrow :blush:

16 hours ago, Lunkera said:

So it seems in the preview that ES doesn't care that KJ is the donor and want to hide it from Mirinae. Saying : Who will let their enemy raise their child.

I wonder if they will have YY and KJ reunite after a timeskip. I sure hope not. I hope after KJ is ready to leave, YY will decide to be with him just like EJ told her.

ES still very selfish.

However, I hope YY makes up her mind to be with KJ and ignore her MIL.

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

@Lunkera She    has place o right to say  that also she is the biggest enemy in this drama. She has  not one on contribute  one possible thing to anyone life so far. Selfish  hateful person for no reason at this point.

YY/MRN will never be able to find their own happiness if they stick back to her MIL words.

• Like 6

Doctor said KJ will be fine i think. KJ and YY talk. EJ and EH finds out. EJ says like in the preview. KJ family and SW rushed into KJ room and was happy and YJ scolded him. Grandpa was happy. Grandpa said something about YY. Scene of HK and CI. HK being annoying. HM comes home. HM is happy with what CI says but HK isn't. YY called and informed HM that KJ woke up. EJ and EH tell their family. DS running to his family to gossip. ES unreasonable as usual.

Grandpa talking to YY Grandma photo. YY grandma appear infront of Grandma(Bokhee). They talk. KJ visit Mirinae. Mirinae is pouting for not visiting earlier. KJ pretend to leave and Mirinae run towards KJ. Ofcourse ES comes in to ruin the moment of the 3 of them.

The scene in the preview where ES tell KJ to leave YY and Mirinae and start over.

KJ and YY outside like in preview. KJ blowing the coffee for YY. Flashbacks of coffee scene in office. KJ saying he has done everything he needed to do like in preview. KJ says hes sorry for not keeping his word and YY is crying. KJ leaving.

Everyone is at the trial of SJ,HH,WS. I think SJ got 4 years in prison. HH and WS both 18 years. ES saying its unfair and making a scene. HH going infront of them and on her knees. She is apogizing and ES is crying. HH also apologizing to YY.

Preview KJ saying hes going to the U.S to his family. KJ crying in his room. YJ and Grandpa go to visit YY in-laws personally.

Episode 122 Preview

Gyung-jun, who has no place to put his mind and is only focused on work, eventually decides to leave for the United States.
Feeling sorry for Gyeong-jun, who is suffering from longing for Young-i, Chairman Chang and Lee Jae visit Bok-hee's store saying they have something to ask of them...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Ameera Ali Yeah it was sad. I think Grandpa and YJ going to visit will help. Also sentencing was alot better than Bravo My Life. Maybe we can discuss if SJ punishment was too harsh or not. He still made the wrong call with calling his mom instead.

SJ wasn’t wrong but STUPID. Everyone in the world know when a crime or someone is hurt in front you, YOU SHOULD CALL 911 , in their case 112. 

DJ’s family is stupid . Look at their face when they see KJ’s father and grandpa. 

• Like 7

KJ is leaving only because YY could not make up her mind to be with him.  Of course we have ES to deal with still.  

It is sad seeing KJ in tears, but he has exhausted all his options.  It is in YY court and as we know she cannot make a decision until it is too late.  

MRN to the rescue.  

Let's have our cupid unite the love birds........:love:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

KJ is leaving only because YY could not make up her mind to be with him.  Of course we have ES to deal with still.  

Seriously YY is the one having life sentence staying with her mother in law :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

So basically everyone is contrite about the sins they committed except ES right to the end. HH knelt before ES and will go to jail for near two decades. SJ knelt before ES and will get punished in jail for four years. YJ and grandpa goes to ask forgiveness and smooth things over.

What about ES? Nothing. She gets to trample over YY for the entire drama and everyone kneels before her. Even those who never harmed her. I didn’t hate her before but I will hate her if this drama ends with her still acting as a victim to those who never did her wrong. Especially YY and KJ. 

I also hope that KJ and YY do not live with that witch. It’s utterly stupid for the writer to put them there. ES does not deserve that kind of consideration. I hope YY and MR live with grandpa especially considering SJ is no longer there.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1