[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

36 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja DY is the only one in the family who is helpful and doesn't add to YY stress. Maybe Grandma aswell. Rest are completely useless.

After watching last night episode with subbed, can't believe KJ had tears in his eyes and had to be witness  by DY after he walks out of MRN room, DY understands how KJ feels being pushed away by his family.

DY is so understand and helpful that she's willing to update KJ on MRN status knowing that KJ was  forbidden to step foot to visit MRN again in order not to cause further misunderstanding among YY's  families.

No matter how kind YY treats her MIL, she will never be able to satisfy her at all.

To me, as long as YY knows what makes her happy, it doesn't matter how others see her,she has to  let go and don't be a prisoner to things she can't change.

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

So sad after watching it subbed. Mirinae can barely eat and just vomiting. About 10 people got matched but none is a match ofcourse. Ending with YY fainting from shock and in the preview when YY is arguing with ES and YY screams that if she cant save her child, she will end her own life to be with her

YY is in dire states now that none of her family members are matched.

In her mind all she could think of is how to get the right donor for MRN.

She is so worried MRN can't hold on further by keeping in the waiting list for the right donor.

So sad to know that she fainted from shock upon hearing the bad news from the doctor.

I'm sure KJ would be very sad if he sees her collapsed.

Unfortunately, the rest of her family except DY are giving her more stress.

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

YY sarcastic.. 

YY being sarcastic because she is so tired of her MIL who keeps attacking her for no reasons.
That's why she's being sarcastic so that the conversation does not prolong further.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

YY being sarcastic because she is so tired of her MIL who keeps attacking her for no reasons.
That's why she's being sarcastic so that the conversation does not prolong further.

YY need to stop her 

Because ES kind of people, if You give them an inch and they will take a Yard :D

-> throwing out people YY care for 

2-BB64243-8607-4913-88-D6-C5500-E19-F2-A

-> making herself leading of saving Mirinae mission while insulting YY 

0-CB735-AF-A304-43-B5-B186-A8-DB3-A4909-

8-B703-DE5-DB6-D-434-A-9360-4-BFB66-F489

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

YY need to stop her 

Because ES kind of people, if You give them an inch and they will take a Yard 

-> throwing out people YY care for 

-> making herself leading of saving Mirinae mission while insulting YY 

in order to stop her, YY has to go to war with her, YY has to put up a brave front by yelling

at the top of her voice to show her MIL that she has had enough of her.

• Like 7

YY woke up in Mirinae bed. EH there. YY worried where Mirinae is. SHe is still with DY. EH trying to reassure YY. Mirinae comes back and runs towards YY. Mirinae ask where ES and CI is and they had gone home. I think Mirinae ask something about DS. In-laws are crying at home. Blabbermouth and Ms Im talking about YY. HM and KJ aren't telling them about YY and Mirinae. KJ and HM talk in the coffee room. KJ receive call from DY. She tell him none are a match. KJ makes the decision to get himself tested. KJ run into YJ on the way. YJ forbids him. But KJ says he going to do it anyway.

EJ at the hospital. She is sad that she cant get herself tested and YY say its okay. EJ drag DS into the hospital room. Mirinae is happy to see him cause he havent visit her yet. EJ and DS will take care of Mirinae while YY return home. KJ and Nurse talk about something regarding KJ. KJ run into YY. This is during the voiceover of KJ. Ms Ahn went to see HH and talk about Mirinae. HH is shocked.

HH asking the prison guard something. SJ receive a letter from HM.

YY was about to leave home but ran into ES. YY had went for CD player and such. ES was nasty. YY finally had enough and yelled back and also went down on her knees crying. ES is completely shocked.

Grandpa talking with Ms Ahn i think. KJ hears something from nurse. Maybe cant do it because of his health in the past. YY sitting at the bench and thinking what ES said. YY saying shes okay but KJ said lies. YY cries and KJ comfort her by hugging her and covering her with the jacket.

Drunk CY and the outdoor place singing. HK arrive and i think claps her hands sarcasticly. They talk.

YY bring KJ into the room and DS start mouthing off. EJ drag him out. Doctor enter and said they found a donor. YY and KJ hug. 

Looking at the preview KJ may be the donor since YJ and Grandpa are arguing infront of KJ in the preview.

Episode 117 Preview

Young's family is overjoyed at the news that they have found a donor to transplant bone marrow to Mirinae.
Meanwhile, Eun-suk, worried about hurting Young-i, packs her lunchbox and heads to the hospital to hand over her apology...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

It was sad to see YY blow off her top with her insinuating MIL.  Glad she got that out of the chest. 

She should also scream to let her know that she had nothing to do with DJ 's death and she is frustrated that she ever fell in love with DJ - having to deal with a brat of a MIL for all these years.  And that she does not want her daughter to learn the same behavior from MIL and ask them to stay away from both her and her daughter.   

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

I believe KJ is definitely the donor. He will go into a shock from the transplant and be in a coma until either YY or Mirinae wakes him. He will probably meet DJ who asks KJ to take good care of YY and Mirinae like in Unasked Family. Just my guess

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Seems more dangerous then I thought they said it cause  him his life, well we already know that's not happening.  

So I think it will go like this KJ is a match but tis very dangerous  YY not  going to want him top do it and I guess that's where HH may come in, I bet she ask the guard to be tested as well.

• Like 3

@dramaninja Did you watch it subbed?

YY lashing out at ES was heartbreaking. As YY said, she has no one except Mirinae while ES has a devoted husband and still has DS and DY. Felt so sad for YY while she was screaming at ES

From what the Ophthalmologist said, even if KJ is a match, he could die. Since he got a shock from the cornea transplant and got into a shock. Ophthalmologist says to talk again when the test result is out.

Looking from the preview, seems like KJ is going to do it but YJ disapprove cause of him going into shock during the cornea transplant. Grandpa says to YJ to let KJ do as he wants. Have to wait until tomorrow to confirm it though.

In the preview even DY doesn't want ES there cause she just upsets YY.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1