[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

@backstreetboysfan

Mirinae has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She needs both a bonemarrow and chemoteraphy to be able to survive. Gonna be a hard week. Be ready. During the voiceovers of the stars in the hospital room, KJ said : I will visit you when you're healthy again as a promise to Mirinae i guess.

• Like 2

ES has learned nothing. She immediately got angry, and didn't even bother to listen. MRN being sick isn't about her, it's about MRN, and she is too selfish to see beyond her own emotions. 

And the family has the nerve to be angry that she found a place to live when they drove her out of the house? Really? Coddling ES and then whining to her about her behaviour isn't effective. I feel like they are doing the bare minimum when it comes to telling ES that she's in the wrong. It's why DS is such a frustrating idiot. Did they forget that he still owes YY money? I feel like they've completely stopped talking about it now that he's going to be a father. Their family pushed YY away by not properly defending her, and now they're whining like her leaving is a problem. 

I've reached my patience limit with that entire family 

Angry Bobs Burgers GIF

12 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan

Mirinae has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She needs both a bonemarrow and chemoteraphy to be able to survive. Gonna be a hard week. Be ready. During the voiceovers of the stars in the hospital room, KJ said : I will visit you when you're healthy again as a promise to Mirinae i guess.

Oh Yeah, this is going to cry so much :(.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

ES has learned nothing. She immediately got angry, and didn't even bother to listen. MRN being sick isn't about her, it's about MRN, and she is too selfish to see beyond her own emotions. 

very SELFISH 

ES Moments and lack of concerned for Min Ri Nae

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7db13dbea9516dc827d

• Like 5

@dramaninja It was so great and satisfying to watch YY go off at ES in the preview.

Mirinae scolded ES. ES continued to make a scene while others try to stop her. Mirinae went out of her bed and ES actions caused Mirinae to cough. KJ tried to get ES to stop it infront of Mirinae but she wouldnt stop. Mirinae begged ES about KJ. The others thought it would be best if KJ leave. KJ was crying and told Mirinae something and KJ left. KJ ran into EH and DY outside the room. EH said some stuff and KJ asked to take good care of Mirinae. DY said somethings to KJ to comfort?. YY was putting Mirinae to sleep. ES continue to behave disgusting towards YY. She left. Grandma told YY to sit down. YY was crying and saying shes scared.

KJ with Grandpa and YJ. KJ want to get himself tested and YJ disapprove. KJ in his room got a call from Mirinae with YY approval. Seems like Mirinae apologize for ES but KJ says why should you be sorry. They talk and KJ promise Mirinae things when better. YY wants to talk and Mirinae hand over the phone and YY apologize for how ES acted. KJ is comforting YY with words. 

Disgusting HK telling HM to not get tested. CY is scolding her. DS havent gone to hospital yet. Ahn family are telling him to do it.

Nurse came in and said some things YY crying Mirinae saw it and said sorry. YY said shes not crying. YY and Mirinae put up the stars together. Mirinae is happy. They were both in the bad talking. Grandpa visit HH in prison.

Mirinae asleep and YY trying to hold back tears. HM visit YY. HM had some gift with her. Seems like KJ got it from the conversation. 

HM visit SJ in prison. They talk. SJ said to HM calmly to not visit him anymore in prison. 

Hospital room. YY ask DY to bring Mirinae outside the room. Doctor enters to give results. YY is not a match and maybe saying the others arent aswell. YY is shocked. Ends with YY fainting. 

Preview : KJ decide to get himself tested. YY finally explodes on ES and ES is shocked. YY on her knees with KJ. Scene after KJ is comforting her on a bench. Ms Ahn also seem to have told HH.

So KJ can lose his sight again from the shock of operation.

Episode 116 Preview

Hearing that all of Young's family members are not suitable for bone marrow transplant, Kyung-jun goes to the hospital to get himself examined.
Even if the tissue is correct, it is disturbing to hear that it is very dangerous because it can cause shock like corneal transplantation...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1