[Current Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

Lee Joon Keeps A Close Eye On Lee Yoo Bi In “The Escape Of The Seven”

Lee Joon Keeps A Close Eye On Lee Yoo Bi In “The Escape Of The Seven”

Will Uhm Ki Joon and Lee Joon be able to succeed in their plot for vengeance on “The Escape of the Seven”?

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “The Escape of the Seven,” the identity of the mysterious and powerful “K” was finally revealed to be Shim Joon Seok (Kim Do Hoon), the heir to Sungchan Group.

Meanwhile, without knowing Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon)’s true identity, the villains ironically asked him to protect them from Lee Hwi So. Then, mistakenly believing that they had both the powerful Matthew Lee and Shim Joon Seok on their side, they felt confident that things would go their way—just as long as they could stop Song Ji Ah (Jung Da Eun) from talking.

However, when they arrived at Song Ji Ah’s house together to threaten or bribe her into silence, they were shocked to find her dead body—along with a terrifying note warning that anyone who dared to recklessly speak K’s name would be killed.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Matthew Lee is troubled to learn from Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) about the warning that the villains received from K.

Uhm-Ki-Joon-Lee-Joon.jpg

Other photos show Min Do Hyuk keeping a close eye on Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) while going incognito in a hat and sunglasses.

As Han Mo Ne affectionately poses for a selfie with a well-dressed woman, a crowd of people forms around her to take photos of the famous celebrity.

Meanwhile, Min Do Hyuk watches the entire situation unfold from afar as he makes a mysterious phone call.

Lee-Yoo-Bi-Lee-Joon.jpg

The producers of “The Escape of the Seven” teased, “There will be changes in the relationships between the villains after they receive K’s warning. On top of that, Matthew Lee will put into gear another revenge plan that he has prepared, which will put the villains in an unprecedented crisis unlike anything they’ve faced before.”

To find out what happens between the villains—and what fresh surprises Matthew Lee has planned for them—tune in to the next episode of “The Escape of the Seven” on October 21 at 10 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621137wpp/lee-joon-keeps-a-close-eye-on-lee-yoo-bi-in-the-escape-of-the-seven

• Like 1

Han-na is indeed Monet and K's daughter. 

I have a feeling that Jia's sister is going to return soon.

Bold Prediction:

I still think Dami is alive. What they showed in Episode 1 and 5 means something. They'll reveal that Dami is alive and is with K as a cliffahnger of the last episode of Season 1. 

• Like 4

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

“My Dearest” Part 2 Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Falls Ahead Of Finale

“My Dearest” Part 2 Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “Arthdal Chronicles 2” Falls Ahead Of Finale

SBS “The Escape of the Seven,” which shares a time slot with “My Dearest,” also dipped to an average nationwide rating of 5.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621184wpp/my-dearest-part-2-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-arthdal-chronicles-2-falls-ahead-of-finale

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Dohyuk is the Chairman's son... 

Spoiler

Yeah, that is the conclusion I came to too the moment they showed K has a personal vendetta against him... That makjang is so stupid.

EDIT: Oh, I just got to the place where they actually say it :D

• Insightful 1

Kim So-yeon, of course a legend... Shined with a special appearance in ‘Escape of the Seven’

ee6096560b1a098ecb195571b6f43059a0bd173a

Kim So-yeon shined in ‘Escape of the Seven’. In the 10th episode of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama ‘Escape of the Seven’ (directed by Joo Dong-min, written by Kim Soon-ok, produced by Chorokbaem Media and Studio S), which aired yesterday (21st), actress Kim So-yeon made a special appearance, sparking an explosive response.

Kim So-yeon, who attracted a huge amount of attention just by the news of her special appearance, proved her overwhelming presence by playing the role of ‘Ryu Hong-joo’, the leading star of Cherry Entertainment, whose representative is Yang Jin-mo (played by Yoon Jong-hoon). Ryu Hong-joo, who appeared with flashy visuals and an unusual aura, found out that Jin-mo Yang had been deceiving his artists and stealing money by writing double contracts, and visited his office. She sent out a warning with her fierce eyes, pushing Yang Jin-mo even further into a corner, making a strong impact, further adding to the fun of her play.

Kim So-yeon is in the worldview of writer Kim Soon-ok, which continues from 'Penthouse', which created the all-time villain Seo-jin Cheon (played by So-yeon Kim), to 'Escape of the Seven', with Jong-hoon Yoon (played by Jin-mo Yang), who played the role of Ha Yun-cheol, her ex-husband in 'Penthouse'. They reunited and showed off their extraordinary chemistry, showing an irreplaceable performance with a passionate performance that properly captured the sweet and bloody charm of Ryu Hong-joo's character.

Kim So-yeon, who even changed her hairstyle for her special appearance, not only perfectly pulls off her hime cut with her beautiful beauty, but also smiles in a V pose for the camera while showing off her charisma by concentrating on filming. It even adds to her natural, lovely side, such as making clothes.

Accordingly, Kim So-yeon, who has heated up the home theater with just her special appearance, arousing admiration by saying, ‘As expected of Kim So-yeon,’ is paying more attention to what kind of work she will come up with in the future.

https://news.nate.com/view/20231022n02892?mid=n0100

4 hours ago, agnescz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, that is the conclusion I came to too the moment they showed K has a personal vendetta against him... That makjang is so stupid.

EDIT: Oh, I just got to the place where they actually say it :D

looks like Im the only one who likes the plot twist... :D

:fullofhearts:

:D

F87QpJ9awAA-tTo?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2

15 hours ago, kboramint said:

Han-na is indeed Monet and K's daughter. 

I have a feeling that Jia's sister is going to return soon.

Bold Prediction:

I still think Dami is alive. What they showed in Episode 1 and 5 means something. They'll reveal that Dami is alive and is with K as a cliffahnger of the last episode of Season 1. 

The news said they did a DNA test on the bones and it was DM. I am ok if she’s alive. She should be able to smirk at her mother who is being taken away to jail at the end.

Will there be a season 2 @kboramint?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

looks like Im the only one who likes the plot twist... :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's this twist and not some other. It makes sense, considering I remember seeing, that he was first on board and the writer wrote the part for him. I would just prefer him being a main character in a good drama and not this makjang mess.

Cutie patootie

37254ccfbad2df6e6b026bd0556e851e7186fbc2

Spoiler

83b73b652a2cb4a2dd0bbf182dfb227f1e7a8af1

BTW in case you would want to flood twitter with Do Hyuk gifs, I have a full folder... like 350 or something by now :D https://mega.nz/folder/VT8y3bba#SnhPG1puz-MTAQ93Z_Vohw

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, agnescz said:

They still might ditch season 2. I always knew this style of writing would grown thin. They were simply too ambitious PLUS people are not going to be that invested AGAIN knowing this writer AND PRODUCTION CREW always go in with the mind of having TWO SEASONS. In reality, they where probably trying to stretch this mess to a Season 3. It's not the director, its the whole crew and writer plus the network SBS just being plain greedy. Its just like that other drama I shall not name; however, I believe that this writer might be pleasant to work with. 

• Like 2

I thought it was going to end soon.

What are they going to do? There are 6 villains plus K, 2-3 episodes to kill off each villain? 

I just can’t root for Matthew Lee. His hysterical side comes up at moments when he should be hard as steel. 

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

They still might ditch season 2. I always knew this style of writing would grown thin. They were simply too ambitious PLUS people are not going to be that invested AGAIN knowing this writer AND PRODUCTION CREW always go in with the mind of having TWO SEASONS. In reality, they where probably trying to stretch this mess to a Season 3. It's not the director, its the whole crew and writer plus the network SBS just being plain greedy. Its just like that other drama I shall not name; however, I believe that this writer might be pleasant to work with. 

I hope you are right. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought it was going to end soon.

What are they going to do? There are 6 villains plus K, 2-3 episodes to kill off each villain? 

I just can’t root for Matthew Lee. His hysterical side comes up at moments when he should be hard as steel. 

I hope you are right. 

I don't really see this as 2 seasons but SBS splitting one full season into two. Rather than having 40 episodes for ten weeks like a KBS weekend drama, they have split the series in half and show the other half later. Kinda like Glory.   

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I don't really see this as 2 seasons but SBS splitting one full season into two. Rather than having 40 episodes for ten weeks like a KBS weekend drama, they have split the series in half and show the other half later. Kinda like Glory.   

That might be true but, Penthouse comes to mind. They also kept extending episodes to the Last Empress which led to the 1st male lead being unable to film and them killing him off in the most pathetic way. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

They also kept extending episodes to the Last Empress which led to the 1st male lead being unable to film and them killing him off in the most pathetic way. 

True. Honestly, I think the same thing happened to Eugene(Yoon-Hee)  

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Alchemy of souls too. Not too bad, we know the first part is sort of a prelude and overall picture ends later. 

I hope all will pay for what they have done, let them repent in jail if there is going a redemption. DH and MN? She was cheap and nasty from high school. Prison for her.

• Like 1