[Current Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

I do not understand why all the cards and all the storylines seem to be wrapped up so early. If this was one season, I’d think it was ending next weekend. The villains all suffer losses, they’ve confessed, cart them to jail. But no, S1 is 17 episodes according to mydramalist,and yet Matthew is confessing who he is now. Why? 

I guess I’ll continue watching just to see where this all goes. The writers must have some mad plot-making skills.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 1:35 PM, tulip06 said:

I do not understand why all the cards and all the storylines seem to be wrapped up so early. If this was one season, I’d think it was ending next weekend. The villains all suffer losses, they’ve confessed, cart them to jail. But no, S1 is 17 episodes according to mydramalist,and yet Matthew is confessing who he is now. Why? 

I guess I’ll continue watching just to see where this all goes. The writers must have some mad plot-making skills.

I think this drama is going to have big plot twists that keep the story going forward. They also introduced another character "Michelle", which is probably Jia's sister. They didn't introduce her back story for no reason AND we have just found out that Mone's daughter is still alive.  

• Blob 1

On 10/22/2023 at 3:45 PM, agnescz said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's this twist and not some other. It makes sense, considering I remember seeing, that he was first on board and the writer wrote the part for him. I would just prefer him being a main character in a good drama and not this makjang mess

Agreed...

but Im glad that his character is well written...At least Dohyuk never screamed annoyingly... :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I dont know if it just me but the scene was  kind of sexy...  :D

Well, not just you, but I'm biased :sparklyeyes:

24 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

You guys are making me fall in love with Lee Joon...

Don't fight it, it's inevitable :D

e69846c005f1a7b1f332775677d7b6a186b3f0da

Spoiler

In case you would want to follow the bunny into a rabbit hole, I can give you all the resources you need :) Got ten years worth of archive...

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I listened to the song you sent. Such a beautiful voice.

I like Lee Joon's voice a lot. Singing and speaking. He was the first one I was able to recognize in MBLAQ songs. He of course did voice work too, radio MC, dubbing, animated movie voice acting, narration.

Last year an audio drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowEzOAiRao

• Like 1

Spoiler

Lee Joon Has His Sights Set On Vengeance In “The Escape Of The Seven”

Lee Joon Has His Sights Set On Vengeance In “The Escape Of The Seven”

What steps will the vengeful Lee Joon take next in “The Escape of the Seven”?

Spoilers

At the end of the previous episode of “The Escape of the Seven,” Matthew Lee (played by Uhm Ki Joon) shocked the villains by revealing his true identity—the fact that unbeknownst to them, he has been Lee Hwi So all along.

Meanwhile, even though Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) initially appeared to be no different from the other villains who had escaped the island, he turned out to be secretly working for Matthew Lee. Furious about the deaths of his mother and brother, Min Do Hyuk teamed up with Matthew Lee in his quest for revenge—and he surreptitiously got the villains to turn on one another while pretending to be one of them.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Min Do Hyuk looks as determined as ever to achieve the revenge he’s been dreaming of. Whether passionately working out or angrily walking somewhere with a fierce look in his eye, it’s clear that Min Do Hyuk is ready to take his next steps towards vengeance.

Lee-Joon-2.jpgLee-Joon-3.jpgLee-Joon-4.jpg

The producers of “The Escape of the Seven” teased, “With the revealing of Matthew Lee’s identity, there will be a turning point in his revenge. Please keep an eye on Matthew Lee, who tries to go up against K, as well as the fiery counterattack that will be launched by Min Do Hyuk, who has discovered a new truth.”

The next episode of “The Escape of the Seven” will air on October 27 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622362wpp/lee-joon-has-his-sights-set-on-vengeance-in-the-escape-of-the-seven

• Love 1

On 10/26/2023 at 11:59 AM, kboramint said:

I think this drama is going to have big plot twists that keep the story going forward. They also introduced another character "Michelle", which is probably Jia's sister. They didn't introduce her back story for no reason AND we have just found out that Mone's daughter is still alive.  

Maybe they’ll kill off Matthew Lee and DH takes his place? 
He is shown flexing his abs, that maybe a prelude to a more important role - my theory :blush:.

Then it will continue into Season 2 or Part 2. 
In Agatha Christie’s stories, the killer was often in the killed group but he wasn’t really killed. The writer might use that approach.

We haven’t seen the Mission Impossible peel off face lately.

• Like 1

"Michelle" is diffrently Jia's sister.

Also... someone has to stop the Mone/Do-Hyuk ship from sailing! 

Also... Ki-Tak still might have feelings for Guem La-Hui. Him being Dami's father is 50/50. 

Also... nice to put a product placement in a scene where Mone is going crazy/psycho.  

Also... K is the son of the butler AND he killed Do-Hyuk's bio mom.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

"Michelle" is diffrently Jia's sister.

Also... someone has to stop the Mone/Do-Hyuk ship from sailing! 

Also... Ki-Tak still might have feelings for Guem La-Hui. Him being Dami's father is 50/50. 

Also... nice to put a product placement in a scene where Mone is going crazy/psycho.  

Also... K is the son of the butler AND he killed Do-Hyuk's bio mom.  

We haven’t been told how he found out that he was switched, have we? 

So the current right hand man of the SC group is the real father of K? 

In The last scene there was a man with bloodied hands, could he be a loyal servant of DH’s bio mother? 

The twist seemed to be Matthew Lee’s group are second guessing each other in the preview.

Stop stop get them off that ship:rage:

She’s the main cause of DM’s death. She’s not the first one in kdrama or in real life to use her body to become a celebrity, but she has continued to do evil and be connected to the evil K for 10 episodes. Tsk, tsk. 

• Like 1