[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

“My Dearest” Part 2 Kicks Off On No. 1 Ratings As “The Escape Of The Seven” Follows Close Behind

“My Dearest” Part 2 Kicks Off On No. 1 Ratings As “The Escape Of The Seven” Follows Close Behind

Despite facing stiff competition from “My Dearest,” SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven”—which airs in the same time slot—stayed strong. The latest episode of the drama earned an average nationwide rating of 6.8 percent, trailing “My Dearest” by less than a percentage point.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619611wpp/my-dearest-part-2-kicks-off-on-no-1-ratings-as-the-escape-of-the-seven-follows-close-behind

So... In Penthouse, we had annoying teenagers. In Escape of the Seven, we have annoying pre-schoolers. Great. 

I also like the character named after Lee Jia is becoming more than just a extra background character but a character with a backstory and depth. 

• LOL 2

41 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Sounds about right. No Eun-Byul here... thank goodness. :lol: Matthew is basically Logan Lee with Dan-Tae's villainy/ruthlessness.

I agree with that. 

----

Oh... I think Dami's remains/body is a red herring. It's kind of odd that Dami's dad/Matthew Lee didn't even get a chance to see her body and discover that she "died".    

• Like 1

Just now, kboramint said:

Oh... I think Dami's remains/body is a red herring. It's kind of odd that Dami's dad/Matthew Lee didn't even get a chance to see her body and discover that she "died".    

I feel like many people have forgotten that she's a secondary character. There's a high chance that she could actually be dead, but there's also a lower chance of her being alive. Even if she comes back, I don't think she'll pull off a grand revenge scheme or anything like that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Even if she comes back, I don't think she'll pull off a grand revenge scheme or anything like that.

I agree. I think if she's still alive, it will be like when we discovered that Ro-Na was still alive.   

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Hit New All-Time High As “My Dearest” Part 2 Rises

“Strong Girl Namsoon” Ratings Hit New All-Time High As “My Dearest” Part 2 Rises

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven” held relatively steady with an average nationwide rating of 6.5 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619706wpp/strong-girl-namsoon-ratings-hit-new-all-time-high-as-my-dearest-part-2-rises

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Looks like our Su-Ryeon is Matthew Lee, too. I did not expect that ending!

Yeah, Jun Dan Tae reincarnated to the male version of Shim Su-Ryeon. That's his punishment.

Seriously though, I think he's going to adopt Jia. 

---

BTW, you know the 5 year old kid that No Paeng-Hee is taking care of? That's Monet's biological daughter isn't she? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Yeah, Jun Dan Tae reincarnated to the male version of Shim Su-Ryeon. That's his punishment.

Seriously though, I think he's going to adopt Jia. 

Ha! Deserved that. But I'd love to see Matthew adopt Ji-Ah.

7 minutes ago, kboramint said:

BTW, you know the 5 year old kid that No Paeng-Hee is taking care of? That's Monet's biological daughter isn't she? 

I thought Erica was Mone's daughter?

8 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I feel like many people have forgotten that she's a secondary character. There's a high chance that she could actually be dead, but there's also a lower chance of her being alive. Even if she comes back, I don't think she'll pull off a grand revenge scheme or anything like that.

She may be alive just so to look at MN and her mother at the end and say ‘J’accuse’.
There is no body, so it will give the writer the option to resurrect her. But given the last scene with the Chairman, there is a higher chance that she is dead.

But I think K could be DM’s adoptive mum. That intricate mask is to hide her scarred face caused by the fire. Only she was calling the shots when MN got pregnant and gave birth. So DM was still alive.  Nevertheless, she has to be one of the presumably dead people.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I thought Erica was Mone's daughter?

Wasn't the teacher pregnant with a married person's baby? I thought that was Erica.   

15 hours ago, maribella said:

But I think K could be DM’s adoptive mum. That intricate mask is to hide her scarred face caused by the fire. Only she was calling the shots when MN got pregnant and gave birth. So DM was still alive.  Nevertheless, she has to be one of the presumably dead people.

That theory contradicts K appearing before DM's adopted mom was killed by the fire. If K is DM's adopted mom then who's the guy that gave Chairman Bang the deeds of land?   

----

The writer of this drama must of been influinced in American comic books and Marvel films. K feels and acts like an American comic book villian while Matthew Lee acts like Tony Stark.    

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kboramint said:

That threory contradicts K appearing before DM's adopted mom was killed by the fire. If K is DM's adopted mom then who's the guy that gave Chairman Bang the

K looked like a woman, at a glance. I don’t remember how K looked earlier. But she sounded crazed. 

Of all those who had died, who could possibly have such influence?

• Like 2

Bold Crazy Prediction: Dami has amnesia and is now assosiated herself with K. Remember when one of the thugs saw Dami's ghost on Jeju hotel elevator? Remember in the first episode, where we see a girl on the balcony at the hotel under a red moon? We never found out who that was. 

• Like 2