[Current Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

“The Escape Of The Seven” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 4th Episode In A Row

“The Escape Of The Seven” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 4th Episode In A Row

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven” shows no signs of slowing down!

On September 23, the new drama once again rose to its highest viewership ratings yet with its latest episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of “The Escape of the Seven” scored an average nationwide rating of 7.7 percent, marking an impressive 1 percent jump from the previous night—and setting a new personal record for the series.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1615783wpp/the-escape-of-the-seven-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-for-4th-episode-in-a-row

• Like 1

Spoiler

Uhm Ki Joon Arrives To Punish The Unredeemable Seven In “The Escape Of The Seven” + Next Episodes To Be Rated 19+

Uhm Ki Joon Arrives To Punish The Unredeemable Seven In “The Escape Of The Seven” + Next Episodes To Be Rated 19+

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The Escape of the Seven” has unveiled behind-the-scenes stills!

Starring Uhm Ki JoonHwang Jung EumLee JoonLee Yoo BiShin Eun KyungYoon Jong HoonJo Yoon Hee, and Jo Jae Yoon, “The Escape of the Seven” follows the story of seven characters involved in the disappearance of a young girl, who was tangled in a complicated web of lies and ambition. “The Escape of the Seven” is the third joint project by scriptwriter Kim Soon Ok and director Joo Dong Min who previously worked together on “The Last Empress” and the hit “The Penthouse” series.

Previously, the evildoers in “The Escape of the Seven” became more bold and shameless in committing atrocities as the episodes progressed. Amidst this situation, the crooked smile of Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon), the condemner of evil who is expected to inflict punishment on them, captures viewers’ attention.

Anticipation is high for Matthew Lee’s insane performance, which will cause an intense reversal of the situation, as well as the incident that Matthew Lee and the seven people are entangled in.

The-Escape-of-the-Seven01.jpegThe-Escape-of-the-Seven02.jpegThe-Escape-of-the-Seven03.jpeg

Spoiler

The-Escape-of-the-Seven04.jpegThe-Escape-of-the-Seven05.jpegThe-Escape-of-the-Seven06.jpegThe-Escape-of-the-Seven07.jpegThe-Escape-of-the-Seven08.jpeg

The production team remarked, “The condemner of evil appears [in the upcoming episodes]. The villains, who have committed evil deeds without hesitation, once again showcase their madness as they face a crisis. Please watch with interest what kind of counterattack the evildoers will make against the survival game designed by the condemner of evil.”

Upcoming episodes 5 and 6, which will air on September 29 and 30 at 10:20 p.m. KST, will be rated 19+.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616472wpp/uhm-ki-joon-arrives-to-punish-the-unredeemable-seven-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-next-episodes-to-be-rated-19

• Like 1

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Most Iconic 2nd Generation Kpop Songs / Videos

RXrf.gif

Walk down the memory lane and vote for your favorite 2nd generation kpop songs. Or be curious and learn what set the Hallyu wave in serious motion 15 years ago. :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers

• Like 1

This drama is crazily addictive...you just simply wanna know what is happening next :surprisedwut:

Out of 33 that attended Mo Ne's party in Jeju, only 7 eventually will survive as the title of the drama suggests: 

Geum Ra Hee (Da Mi's birth mom)

Han Mo Ne (the actress)

Cha Ju Ran (the ob-gyn doctor)

Yang Jin Mo (CEO of Cherry Entertainment)

Go Myung Ji (Da Mi's teacher)

Nam Cheol Woo (the Police Chief who framed Da Mi's adoptive father)

Min Do Hyeok (Jin Mo's henchman)

Joo Yong Ju (the Scarlet Letter guy) was the first to die, followed by a bunch of Mo Ne's fans who were also Scarlet Letter's core followers.

Oh and you can never believe someone is dead in a Kim Soon Ok show!

How can that harabuchi survive the fall from the bridge? Simply unbelievable!

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

“The Escape Of The Seven” Maintains No. 1 Ratings Amid Chuseok Holiday

“The Escape Of The Seven” Maintains No. 1 Ratings Amid Chuseok Holiday

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven” saw its first dip in viewership amidst the ongoing Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) holiday.

After hitting a new all-time high with every single episode thus far, viewership ratings for “The Escape of the Seven” dropped for the first time since its premiere on September 29. According to Nielsen Korea, the new drama from the creators of the hit “The Penthouse” series fell to an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent for its fifth episode.

However, even in spite of the drop, “The Escape of the Seven” successfully continued its streak at first place in its time slot across all channels.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616867wpp/the-escape-of-the-seven-maintains-no-1-ratings-amid-chuseok-holiday

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Nam Cheol Woo (the Police Chief who framed Da Mi's adoptive father)

That was the guy with the glasses? Wow.

Also, the last half was insane. I'm still processing it right now.... simply too crazy. The director went overboard on the CGI and special effects! :lol: I'm glad the grandpa is alive, though. And Matthew Lee is kicking some butt! Loved the twist with him, Chil-Sung (Da-Mi's grandpa), and Kang Ki-Tak! Who was the prison guard, though? And what's Han Mo-Ne's real age?

Spoiler

“The Escape Of The Seven” Villains Get Nervous As Dark Secret Of The Island Is Revealed

“The Escape Of The Seven” Villains Get Nervous As Dark Secret Of The Island Is Revealed

What dark fate awaits the seven villains of “The Escape of the Seven”?

“The Escape of the Seven” is a new SBS drama created by the writer and director of the hit “The Penthouse” series. With a star-studded cast including Hwang Jung Eum, Uhm Ki Joon, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi, Shin Eun Kyung, Yoon Jong Hoon, Jo Yoon Hee, and Jo Jae Yoon, “The Escape of the Seven” follows a tale of revenge against seven people involved in the disappearance of a missing girl.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “The Escape of the Seven,” Matthew Lee (played by Uhm Ki Joon) finally set his grand plan for revenge in motion. After using the excuse of Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi)’s fan event to bring the seven villains together on one island, he unleashed what appeared to be “the curse of PomPom Girl” upon them.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the villains fight tooth and nail to survive and escape the deadly island with their lives. One photo shows a blood-stained Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) passed out on the ground, while another captures Nam Chul Woo (Jo Jae Yoon) crouching behind a boulder as he carefully inspects his surroundings.

Meanwhile, Han Mo Ne has fully left her polished A-list actress image behind, her eyes burning with determination as she struggles to make her way through a swamp.

Hwang-Jung-Eum.jpgJo-Jae-Yoon.jpgLee-Yoo-Bi.jpg

However, even after they manage to escape the island, the villains’ torment doesn’t end there. Far from seeming happy or relieved, the survivors look agitated and nervous as they gather for a discussion.

It appears that all of them are being threatened by something or someone—and Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) is ready to supply the proof, holding up an ominous message on his phone that reads, “Min Do Hyuk, the one who created the name ‘PomPom Girl.’”

Spoiler

Hwang-Jung-Eum-2.jpgLee-Joon-1.jpgLee-Yoo-Bi-2.jpg

“The truth of the shocking incident that took place on the island will be revealed,” teased the producers of “The Escape of the Seven.” “The madness of the villains, who are willing to trample anyone in order to survive, will cause chills and goosebumps.”

“The judgment of the condemner has begun,” they continued. “Please look forward to seeing what kind of moves the villains will make in the cruel death game that he has designed.”

The next episode of “The Escape of the Seven” will air on September 30 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616946wpp/the-escape-of-the-seven-villains-get-nervous-as-dark-secret-of-the-island-is-revealed

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

“Behind Your Touch” Heads Into Finale On Ratings Dip + “The Escape Of The Seven” Rises

“Behind Your Touch” Heads Into Finale On Ratings Dip + “The Escape Of The Seven” Rises

Meanwhile, SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven” rose to an average nationwide rating of 7.3 percent for its sixth episode, successfully remaining first place in its time slot across all channels.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1616976wpp/behind-your-touch-heads-into-finale-on-ratings-dip-the-escape-of-the-seven-rises

• Like 1

ep 5

I wonder if Dohyuk works with Matthew...:unsure: Anyway Dohyuk is pretty cool... 

I like the nonchalant entrance...  :D

The boss gangster in the prison is very loyal and he perfectly executed that crazy Chairman's plan.  

F7N2N2haMAEnJxY?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

ep 5

I wonder if Dohyuk works with Matthew...:unsure: Anyway Dohyuk is pretty cool... 

I like the nonchalant entrance...  :D

Spoiler

If you watch carefully what is Dohyuk doing in episode 5, it's pretty clear

Spoiler

When he beats up Joo Yongjoo, he looks up, like he looks into a camera.
He is first to drown him and then retreats.
He tells them they can't just say he drowned in the sea and suggests the island.

Also I'm quite sure it's Lee Joon's hand with that syringe.

Yeah, I made gifs, so I watched pretty carefully :D

spacer.png

• Insightful 2

22 minutes ago, agnescz said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you watch carefully what is Dohyuk doing in episode 5, it's pretty clear

Reveal hidden contents

When he beats up Joo Yongjoo, he looks up, like he looks into a camera.
He is first to drown him and then retreats.
He tells them they can't just say he drowned in the sea and suggests the island.

Also I'm quite sure it's Lee Joon's hand with that syringe.

Yeah, I made gifs, so I watched pretty carefully :D

Yep, I noticed that too, but nothing is ever certain with this screen writer...:D

I guess the teacher adopted Mona's baby... :unsure:

I like that shirt... :D

5bf7061cd21a6ba964fbc93157f026d5084c7777

https://blaq-o.tumblr.com/

F7OIuHZXsAA51eB?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Yep, I noticed that too, but nothing is ever certain with this screen writer...:D

Oh, sure she can cheat, I blame Lost for television getting absolutely horrible :D I also hate the writer and I almost quit after episode 4. If Joon wasn't criminally handsome and so good at playing those weird characters...

Spoiler

But than plan couldn't work without someone inside, unless you want to say it was all really good luck that they did what he expected them to do.

And I see you've found those gifs lol

EDIT: Really? Did she? I have no idea, I mostly don't really watch parts without Joon :D

• Like 1