[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

@UnniSarah I really think that Jina has narcissistic personality disorder. She has an overly inflated sense of entitlement and needs constant attention and praise. She thinks that she is more important than she really is and has an obsession with someone she thinks is her perfect "partner." 

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Thanks to Ms Lee, finally the second set of books being recovered and she was so brave to confront CHY at th

I said she was going to be CHY's coup de grace and she did it. Slit CHY's throat by revealing her real ledgers. 

I think JA is going to die. She will do something stupid and it backfires.

It's funny how many thought that she was going to bed him after drugging him a lá Man in a veil. 
But if he is stone cold out, all of his accessories are not going to function. Some writers got the woman pregnant after drugging the guy, I can't remember which show. That was so ridiculous.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think JA is going to die. She will do something stupid and it backfires.

She will die on her own hands perhaps by consuming those sleeping pills and then did something

tragic which causes her own dead. As she has mentioned before, she rather died then to have DH divorced her. Now that SA group finally falls into MS hands, hope to see DH free from his stressed life over crazy Jin A where he could breath & smile in peace.

@UnniSarah  @CupcakeEonni  @monalisa @backstreetboysfan  @Newbie21SG  @chococarmela  what are your thoughts about Jin A...will she die ?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, maribella said:

But if he is stone cold out, all of his accessories are not going to function. Some writers got the woman pregnant after drugging the guy, I can't remember which show. That was so ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but involuntary "function" is possible in unconscious people. It's even been documented in coma patients. The idea that is "doesn't work" just because a man has been drugged is not true.

3 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I'm sorry, but involuntary "function" is possible in unconscious people. It's even been documented in coma patients. The idea that is "doesn't work" just because a man has been drugged is not true.

That is so gross :Megalol:I have to do some googling and find out how efficient the involuntary function is.

@chococarmela you have been saying all along what terrible writing this show has. It's so true in the latest episode. 

There were the usual boardroom theatrics where CHY was dethroned. I thought the police would come in not long after - double ledgers, unlawful detention, embezzlement, drugging the husband among a long list, and guess what happened? She and her loony, pesky daughter were in MS' house when MS came back from work. Don't they lock their door? How could criminal CHY be walking around freely?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 9/27/2022 at 7:37 PM, maribella said:

She is a sick woman. The mother indulges her too much. I wish the writer would give her some redeemable characteristic. 

I have seen actress CHY before but I can't remember in which show. Does anyone remember?

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

She will die on her own hands perhaps by consuming those sleeping pills and then did something

tragic which causes her own dead. As she has mentioned before, she rather died then to have DH divorced her. Now that SA group finally falls into MS hands, hope to see DH free from his stressed life over crazy Jin A where he could breath & smile in peace.

@UnniSarah  @CupcakeEonni  @monalisa @backstreetboysfan  @Newbie21SG  @chococarmela  what are your thoughts about Jin A...will she die ?

I want her and her mother to end in that psychiatric facility her mother was using to lock people up. THey can't simply die after all they did.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, monalisa said:

This writer must like slapping episodes very much. I've lost count of the number of people CHY has slapped. But gotta admit that it felt awesome seeing Jina got slapped.

We need a video compilation of all those slaps. This drama must be called gold slaps not gold mask.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

If the person is literally sedated though, it's probably less likely to happen. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, renaoh said:

If the person is literally sedated though, it's probably less likely to happen. 

I have seen a few in a drunken stupor, even their heart beat drastically reduced, which was dangerous.  So unconditional reflexes were not seen.

People in coma often could hear their surroundings but the connection between parts of their brain were missing or non-functional. So it's possible for their body to react involuntarily. But I have never read research articles on involuntary response for inebriated or drugged persons, so can't say for certain.

• Like 2

I was hoping CHY get slap by MS after the shareholders meeting, at least let that evil Cha get the  feels of how hurt is it being slapped.  

Next we shall see how CHY lands in jail with evidence for killing SY's dad & trying to kill YR.

Follow which Jin A gets unstable abt the divorce issues goes berzerk.

I hope YR wakes up soon & get to know her dad is alive before is too late. At least she is able  to see him for the last time & understand the whole situation.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I was hoping CHY get slap by MS after the shareholders meeting, at least let that evil Cha get the  feels of how hurt is it being slapped.  

Next we shall see how CHY lands in jail with evidence for killing SY's dad & trying to kill YR.

Follow which Jin A gets unstable abt the divorce issues goes berzerk.

I hope YR wakes up soon & get to know her dad is alive before is too late. At least she is able  to see him for the last time & understand the whole situation.

I was also surprised that CHY did not get slapped by MS either in the meeting or after.  I think they were trying to present MS to be more professional than CHY who always talked down about MS and SY.  (though  from her background - her own brother did not want to have any association with her.  and secondly - SA group was a company built by her husband 's family )

I was also surprised that they did not allow CHY hubby to slap her at least once.  I would have liked that.  :naughty:  CHY truly deserves to be put in her place.  

I would have thought that the writer would have offed JA by this time, but maybe she brings lot of advertisement or a writer's favorite to keep her in the drama.  

I am glad that SY found her father's phone.  But it has been wiped out and the sim card is missing.  Will she find it in her father's things at some time.  With this writer anything is possible .  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, monalisa said:

CHY's victims could hv avoided the slaps. I could tell she was zooming into Miss Lee to slap her face. I hope to see CHY falls flat on her face when the next person she tries to slap, takes a step back. 

That would be really funny to watch.  :naughty::heart:

CHY 's being ousted from her office.

Crazy JA asking SY mother to give SJ to her since he is DY's son............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

Oh dear! Jina has gone really mad. I think she is planning something bad like setting fire to the store. Hope SY's mom and Miss Lee will be safe.

The preview showed someone with a knife either waiting for DH or SY.  It has to be the pest, now a real nut case.

• Like 2