[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Lucky you guys... I am still 10 episodes behind. I only get to watch after work or on days off. :bawling:

@chococarmela  No wonder I don't see you with your Comments anymore.  I was wondering what happens. :lol:

I don't think Kang Yoon Gyeom is in cahort with the Han's Family.  Because:

1) Han So Ra  already said it was an Elaborate Plan to get him marry her

2) Their Marriage was arranged by their Families (KYG's father may not care about him.  But having his LY Company turned into the Biggest Conglomerate in S Korea was something he could not resist.  And if one of the conditions was Kang Yoon Gyeom becoming Han Pan Ro's son-in-law, so be it.  And KYG was in no position to Disobey his father.

3) And if KYG was handed the Responsibility  to manage the Conglomerate after the Marriage, along with the "Bloodied Agreement", what could he do?  He is already "Stuck In The Muds".  

4) He probably thought - "the Rice had already turned into Porridge".   Let the Sleeping Dogs lie.  Let the Status Quo be.  Till Ra-El appeared to Seduce him.  And suddenly, all his Manly Desires were  "Rekindled".  And he wants to Fight  - "To Be The King".

P/S:  It is good to see this Thread coming Alive again.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Much have been said about the method Ra-El used to snare Kang Yoon Gyeom.  Like why must she go through such a round-about way.   Using her Body to marry Jang Jin Wook in order to get into Liyan Kindergarten.

I agree.  Who will not?

But Ra-El's method allows her to:

garner 2 allies: Eum Dam Ri and Ji Hee, whom she can manipulate to her advantage.

arrest Kang Yoon Gyeom's attention with her "Tango Performance"

get Personal and Up-Close to Han So Ra;  through her  gets into Han Pan Ro's house to place those "Bugs";   gets to know Han So Ra's ruses, past and current;   meets Kang Yoon Gyeom more often to lead him on.

seduce Kang Yoon Gyeom without being "Disinfected". 

Sounds Silly.  But effective Drama-Wise.   Where we get to see all those Outlandish Fashions and Moments.  Including those Bed-Scenes :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Sigh......

That bodyguard had to be loyal to Sora...

Ah well, you dont deserve my pity when you hit that old woman, buddy!

Any ounce of sympathy i had for you, gone with the wind... so if youre brutally killed by the Ex-PM's dogs, thats your own fault... :angry:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Sigh......

That bodyguard had to be loyal to Sora...

Ah well, you dont deserve my pity when you hit that old woman, buddy!

Any ounce of sympathy i had for you, gone with the wind... so if youre brutally killed by the Ex-PM's dogs, thats your own fault... :angry:

Now what would have happened if Eve had someone like the bodyguard to assassinated her opponents she wanted revenge in:scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, philosophie said:

Now what would have happened if Eve had someone like the bodyguard to assassinated her opponents she wanted revenge in

It will be a one episode drama, everybody dead including KYG who may or may not be guilty

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

On 7/10/2022 at 3:02 PM, hush puppy said:

It is an Agony isn't it?  Waiting for Wednesday, 13 July to come by. :frown:.   I watch other dramas while waiting.  How about you all?

It is not only Kang Yoon Gyeom's Vow for Ra-EL.  But also the Depth of his Affections for her:

-  He admitted that he is Madly-In-Love with her.  

-  He is willing to give up everything to go somewhere to live a Peaceful Life with her.

-  As he has told Han So Ra : Their Marriage was arranged by their Families.  But his feelings for Ra-El is different.  It is the First Time he is focussing on The Person.  Without caring for her Background.  

-  He is willing to give HSR generous portions of his Assets in return for Freedom.

-  He has also told Ra-El that her Past is not important to him. 

-  He wants to know what is the Fear in Ra-El's heart.  So that they can truly enjoy Happiness together.

He is simply A Man who longs for that Peaceful, Blissful Family Life that he never had, even before he was bornt.   At least Ra-El had 15 beautiful years with her Parents.

As for Han So Ra, she did not know how to Appreciate her Marriage while she has it.  From young her father taught her to control people.  The same way he wanted to train Da Bi.  Kang Yoon Gyeom was just a Trophy Husband for her to flaunt around.

"Eve" seems to be a Female-Centric Production.  Everything is like a "Yo-Yo" between Ra-El and Han So Ra.  You take Centre-Stage for this Episode.  I will rule the next one.  But as the drama spirals towards the Finale, what we want is for Han So Ra's crimes to come to Light, one by one.  Only than can Kang Yoon Gyeom leaves Han So Ra without the slightest feeling of Guilt :

a) I am glad the Studio Boys' case had come to Light.

b) Kang Yoon Gyeom already knew of HSR killing off any Ladies who try to get close to him.  Which is why the attempted murder on Ra-El weighs heavily on his mind.

c) What will happen when KYG finds out what HSR had done to Jang Moon Hee?

d) What she had done to Ra-El's Family? Her Father.  Her Mother.

e) And of course the Final Nail On The Coffin will be her sleeping around with Dr Love.

Having the Bloodied Agreement  in his Safety Vault does not automatically means Kang Yoon Gyeom is Guilty As Charged.   Yet I am not sure which side is he from? Light or Darkness?  Good or Evil?  Like all of you, I am looking forward to more Revelations. :P

TOTALLY With you on everything written above. We are getting down to the last 4 episodes and I need to really get outside and breathe in fresh air after watching EVE because it's so unpredictable. I am waiting to finish episode 16 then I'll be able to live in the real world :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t\

Lee Sang Yeob Refuses To Hold Back His Anger As He Goes After Jun Gook Hwan And Jung Hae Kyun In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” shared new stills of the upcoming episode!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously on “Eve,” Seo Eun Pyung (Lee Sang Yeob) witnessed mysterious men attempting to kidnap Lee Ra El. When he tried to protect her, he got stabbed instead of her. It was revealed that Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) was the one who had ordered those men to abduct Lee Ra El.

In the upcoming episode, Seo Eun Pyung will start fighting back against Han Pan Ro (Jun Gook Hwan) and Han So Ra. The newly released stills depict Seo Eun Pyung searching Han Pan Ro’s house. Seo Eun Pyung sharply looks at Han Pan Ro and Kim Jung Chul (Jung Hae Kyun), increasing tension in the atmosphere. Han Pan Ro looks absolutely livid to see Seo Eun Pyung’s firm attitude, and Kim Jung Chul can’t hide his uneasiness. Viewers will be able to find out why Seo Eun Pyung invaded Han Pan Ro’s house and if he will be able to stop Lee Ra El and Han So Ra from engaging in a heated battle.

Eve-11-768x512.jpg

Eve-21-768x512.jpg

The drama’s production team remarked, “This week, Seo Eun Pyung and Lee Ra El will enter an all-out war of revenge. In the process, he will use his position and power to help her. Please watch to see if he can protect her and get vengeance amid Han So Ra’s unimaginable explosion.”

Episode 13 of “Eve” will air on July 13 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Lee Sang Yeob Refuses To Hold Back His Anger As He Goes After Jun Gook Hwan And Jung Hae Kyun In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

One more day.  From the write-up above, seems like it is Seo Eun Pyeong's turn to dominate the Screen.  I don't mind.  I am sure you all don't mind either.

While waiting, I would like to list down some of the things I find Incredible.  Everybody is welcomed to add to it.  Let me start:

1) Ep 2.  When Seo Eun Pyeong interrupted Kim Jung Chul as he was bashing up Ra-El's father.  I find it hard to believe that KJC let him go. Let him go to tell the World?   Knowing KJC, he could have killed SEP as well.  After all he was just a small-time lawyer.  (Incredible)

2) Ep 3.  At Kang Yoon Gyeom's Villa where the Cards Game was held.   Ra-El purposely injured her own thigh with a scotch hot burnt stick.  Her Beige Gown was Splattered with her Blood.  How come nobody notice it?   Not even her husband.  It was so Obvious.  (Incredible)

3) Ep 5.   Ra-El placed the "Listening Bug" under Han Pan Ro's Coffee-Table.  Did she not  know that it can be discovered any time?  She should have placed in a more strategic place.  They have Maids cleaning their Palatial Bungalow everyday.  (Incredible)

• Like 3

On 7/11/2022 at 11:26 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Lee Sang Yeob Refuses To Hold Back His Anger As He Goes After Jun Gook Hwan And Jung Hae Kyun In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” shared new stills of the upcoming episode!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Its funny....12 episodes on we still dont see this 2 trillion won divorce case anywhere... will it be on ep15? If so, then the sypnosis should CHANGE completely!!

To maybe ^Evil Pan Family^! :) :takemymoney:

On 7/11/2022 at 11:29 AM, philosophie said:

Now what would have happened if Eve had someone like the bodyguard to assassinated her opponents she wanted revenge in:scream:

Well...we know Congressman, or is it Assemblyman Seo, isnt cut for that role, so we wouldnt be able to see much of such drama... haha

The bodyguard who i think should fall for his boss is Hee Ah's bodyguard, Park Jin Hyuk in Again My Life... i wonder why she couldnt see him, and fall for Lee Junki's character instead; there was barely any interaction between them, except its business .... B)

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

KYG will be the last antagonist for her, he will defend Sora because of their chid and eve past

I hope Eve will be able to fight until the end, because her MIL was easily captured , i wonder what will the end of all these characters

Where's the divorce case?! lol

• Like 3

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

ts funny....12 episodes on we still dont see this 2 trillion won divorce case anywhere... will it be on ep15? If so, then the sypnosis should CHANGE completely!!

it was in episode 12 where the lawyer told HPR that he was going to ask for billions as a divorce settlement and HPR almost threw the lamp at the lawyer saying billions is not enough he wanted more as in trillions. The lawyer had a press conference announcing the terms they were asking in behalf of the wife. Sora saw  it in the news and ran to her father shouting that she will never agree to a divorce and HPR whacked her hard, she fell to the floor.

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

YG will be the last antagonist for her, he will defend Sora because of their chid and eve past

I hope Eve will be able to fight until the end, because her MIL was easily captured , i wonder what will the end of all these characters

Where's the divorce case?! lol

I don't know about KYG defending Sora, and yes he loves his children but he was ready to give up his marriage and go back to Argentina with RE. He can fight for custody of his children. What he will defend though is his position in the company, he wanted to be king to be free from his father and HPR and even his wife whom he married just to please his father. RE is going to take that all away from him, the "freedom" he finally thought he had and because he is now the sole owner of LY Company he will be named in the suit against LY and everyone his father, HPR will blame him and let him hang. But you are right only Sora will be on his side but will he accept help from So Ra? If he was not involved in the takeover would he not try to find out the truth to defend himself? Plus what happens when the woman whom Sora revealed to RE she killed because she thought that she was in the way of KYG marrying her and that becomes known?

Anyway, about Madam Jang what happened to the roomful of lawyers she assembled to file the suit against the Hans and Kangs? Should they not be alarmed that she is not in touch with them especially when this is a criminal case against powerful families?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, lila21 said:

it was in episode 12 where the lawyer told HPR that he was going to ask for billions as a divorce settlement and HPR almost threw the lamp at the lawyer saying billions is not enough he wanted more as in trillions. The lawyer had a press conference announcing the terms they were asking in behalf of the wife. Sora saw  it in the news and ran to her father shouting that she will never agree to a divorce and HPR whacked her hard, she fell to the floor.

I don't know about KYG defending Sora, and yes he loves his children but he was ready to give up his marriage and go back to Argentina with RE. He can fight for custody of his children. What he will defend though is his position in the company, he wanted to be king to be free from his father and HPR and even his wife whom he married just to please his father. RE is going to take that all away from him, the "freedom" he finally thought he had and because he is now the sole owner of LY Company he will be named in the suit against LY and everyone his father, HPR will blame him and let him hang. But you are right only Sora will be on his side but will he accept help from So Ra? If he was not involved in the takeover would he not try to find out the truth to defend himself? Plus what happens when the woman whom Sora revealed to RE she killed because she thought that she was in the way of KYG marrying her and that becomes known?

Anyway, about Madam Jang what happened to the roomful of lawyers she assembled to file the suit against the Hans and Kangs? Should they not be alarmed that she is not in touch with them especially when this is a criminal case against powerful families?

@lila21  :thumbsup:   You are Right.  You have brought up many saliant points.  Things are not so simple.  Very complicated.  We may well receive a Shock Revelations in the Finale!

Kang Yoon Gyeom will never defend Han So Ra.  He knows her too well:

- The Doctor even advise KYG to keep Da Bi away from So Ra

- There is something which So Ra had done in the past which KYG will Never forgive

- KYG had told So Ra when he returned from his First Night with Ra-El i.e. he doesn't know how he tolerated her for so long when he hated her.

- Will KYG forgive So Ra when her illicit relationship with Dr Love is Revealed?

- Will So Ra still wants KYG when his Status as an Illegitimate child is Revealed?  But KYG can easily talked about this illegitimate status with Ra-EL  He told her how his father's Wife was always Cold to him.  And everybody in the Kang Family has their Reason to Hate him.

Han So Ra had killed Someone Dear to Kang Yoon Gyeom  That I believe, was the Incident from 5 years ago.  KYG brought it up with HSR twice:

- once in the Car when he was sending HSR to her father's house after her Birthday Incident

- once again in his Study.  When HSR tried to make up. KYG reminded her.  And HSR casually admitted  : "That Was An Accident".

There is One Important thing which I hope Ra-El will quickly do.  Which I hope KYG will never discover.   That is the Hack-Apps on KYG's Mobile.   I hope Ra-El will quickly has it removed.  That is something KYG will never forgive no matter how much he loves Ra-EL.

And Ra-El's mother has yet to Appear.  If she is not with Jang Moon Hee, could she be with KYG?

Whatever it is,  Kang Yoon Gyeom will be charged.  Because he has been Managing a Conglomerate which was Illegally Formed.  So he and Ra-El can never be together.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, hush puppy said:

2) Ep 3.  At Kang Yoon Gyeom's Villa where the Cards Game was held.   Ra-El purposely injured her own thigh with a scotch hot burnt stick.  Her Beige Gown was Splattered with her Blood.  How come nobody notice it?   Not even her husband.  It was so Obvious.  (Incredible)

i think its self inflicted pain to momentarily forget the trauma she had with lackey kim.. its not intentional for KYG to see, in her medical files, she suffered so much physically and especially psychologically that the doctor’s remark was “impossible” for recovery.. but she managed to overcome it, although not conpletely

the blood stained gown, she told Han So Ra her period came.. thats why she had her coat over it thereafter

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Seo Ye Ji And Yoo Sun Display Different Reactions During Their Suffocating Confrontation In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” shared new stills of the upcoming episode!

Spoilers

Things between Lee Ra El and Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) are more tense than ever. Previously, Han So Ra exposed to the media that Lee Ra El was having an affair with her husband Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) and attempted to abduct her. In response, Lee Ra El tried to solidify her position in LY Group and even had Han So Ra kicked out of Kang Yoon Kyum’s home. However, at the end of the episode, Han So Ra told Kang Yoon Kyum about Lee Ra El’s real identity, putting a dent in Lee Ra El’s plans.

With all eyes on Lee Ra El’s counterattack, the production team unveiled a thrilling preview to amp up the anticipation for what will happen next. In the new stills, Lee Ra El and Yoo Sun are engaged in a secret meeting. Lee Ra El wears a poker face, but her gaze is more determined and firm than ever. On the other hand, Yoo Sun draws attention with her relaxed figure and the glowing smile of a triumphant winner. In particular, her gaze looks very meaningful, adding tension to the scene. Curiosity is soaring over whether Han So Ra knows all about Lee Ra El’s revenge plot and whether Lee Ra El will be able to overcome this crisis and get payback.

Seo-Ye-Ji-1-768x512.jpg

Yoo-Sun-1-768x512.jpg

Spoiler

Seo-Ye-Ji-Yoo-Sun-2-768x512.jpg

The production team of “Eve” shared, “This week, Lee Ra El and Han So Ra’s confrontation will become an all-out war, and developments like raging hot lava will occur. Lee Ra El, who is trying to turn the tables amid unexpected variables, and Han So Ra, who is trying to bring everything back to square one, including her husband Kang Yoon Kyum, will have a tense face-off that will make your palms sweat. Please keep an eye on it.”

Episode 13 of “Eve” will air on July 13 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Seo Ye Ji And Yoo Sun Display Different Reactions During Their Suffocating Confrontation In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i think its self inflicted pain to momentarily forget the trauma she had with lackey kim.. its not intentional for KYG to see, in her medical files, she suffered so much physically and especially psychologically that the doctor’s remark was “impossible” for recovery.. but she managed to overcome it, although not conpletely

the blood stained gown, she told Han So Ra her period came.. thats why she had her coat over it thereafter

@sadthe1st  That is what I mean - "Self-Inflicted".  But I use the word:  "Purposely" - to mean she did it "Purposely",  "Knowingly"  because she wants to Punish herself. Because she is tramautised each time she sees Kim Jung Chul.  As she has told SEP "A Pain must be Covered By A Greater Pain"  (something like that...).   Or  to "Remind" herself whenever she Falters in her Mission.

I Did Not mean :  "For Kang Yoon Gyeom to see."  :lol:   Does it sound like that to you?   

But it is Good that KYG saw it.  Her initial approach to KYG has looked "Crafted".   But when she was caught "Hurting Herself",  KYG feels less suspicious of her.  Seems more like she herself has an Inner Issue.   And suddenly it Resonates with KYG.

As for the Gown,  too much Blood - for a Menstrual Flow - and all in Front.  None at the Back.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

As for the Gown,  too much Blood - for a Menstrual Flow - and all in Front.  None at the Back.

the director.. is a guy?? HAHAHAHA

sorry about this lame joke..

i saw in preview that KYG is watching from a cctv of La El at home or somewhere, when So Ra stomped into his office?

btw, i haven't watched ep12.. i'm getting fearful of these last few episodes to the ending..

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • LOL 2