[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

Just rewatched episode 6. Sora payed the male tango instructors to date the 2 women "friends" who embarrassed her on her b-day and create a scandal to compromise them. So, she must have done that to the young lady that the bachelor KYG had affection for. Payed someone to compromise the young woman, create a scandal which may have led the young lady to commit suicide? And that would be the fake MIL's daughter?

On the other hand, KYG the clown who played king wants to be the real king. He might be the chairman yet he has no one supporting him, everyone is either loyal to HPR or the FIL. But he is starting to make moves to recruit people on his side starting with the chauffeur. The chauffeur offered his resignation because of the bug he was forced to put on the boss car. KYG then said that he will give the driver another chance to work for him if the driver will be "his man". Later when he met LE at the school, he asked her if she will support him and LE said she will. So far 2 people the driver who may or may not be as faithful and La El have given their word but La El has her own agenda. I hope he has got a plan hidden in that secret room.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, lila21 said:

Just rewatched episode 6. Sora payed the male tango instructors to date the 2 women "friends" who embarrassed her on her b-day and create a scandal to compromise them. So, she must have done that to the young lady that the bachelor KYG had affection for. Payed someone to compromise the young woman, create a scandal which may have led the young lady to commit suicide? And that would be the fake MIL's daughter?

On the other hand, KYG the clown who played king wants to be the real king. He might be the chairman yet he has no one supporting him, everyone is either loyal to HPR or the FIL. But he is starting to make moves to recruit people on his side starting with the chauffeur. The chauffeur offered his resignation because of the bug he was forced to put on the boss car. KYG then said that he will give the driver another chance to work for him if the driver will be "his man". Later when he met LE at the school, he asked her if she will support him and LE said she will. So far 2 people the driver who may or may not be as faithful and La El have given their word but La El has her own agenda. I hope he has got a plan hidden in that secret room.

So disturbing the scene of her paying off the tango men. It was like she was almost giving them the incentive to Rape them, which like you said could have very well been what she did with KYGs ‘fling’ before she married him. Yes, it will be interesting what moves KYG makes next to have his freedom and keep his power at the same time, maybe even go higher than he is now. I just wonder if he will end up being so obsessive and possessive of LE that to us, even if we pitied him for being fooled by her as a pawn for revenge, will become irredeemable as the drama goes by?

• Like 7

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Seo Ye Ji Earnestly Practices Her Dance Skills And Park Byung Eun Displays His Adorable Nature On Set Of “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve”” has revealed a new behind-the-scenes look!

“Eve” is a new romance-revenge drama about a chaebol’s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit, while Park Byung Eun stars as Kang Yoon Kyum, the CEO of LY Group.

The making-of video begins with Seo Ye Ji practicing tango with the teacher. She’s in full concentration mode as she tries to perfect the steps. During filming, she fully immerses into her role who needs to seduce Kang Yoon Kyum for her revenge, and she flawlessly shows off her moves without a mistake.

Seo-Ye-Ji3.jpg

Seo Ye Ji continues to practice her tango for the next scene with Park Byung Eun. Meanwhile, Park Byung Eun is busy humming away, and he even tries to play the piano, exuding completely different vibes from his character.

Park-Byung-Eun1.jpg

Park Byung Eun continues to show off his cheerfulness as he films with Yoo Sun, who plays his wife in the drama. He places a hot pack on the back of her neck to make sure she’s warm and flashes her a sweet smile. However, when rehearsal begins, his expression grows stiff, and he keeps the same cold attitude during shooting.

In one scene, he charges over to Seo Ye Ji and pushes away a man who is getting too close to her. However, the director apologizes and asks him to redo the scene, and Park Byung Eun immediately breaks out of character and shoots a sheepish smile as he dances off the set. The tension evaporates right away, and everyone starts laughing at his hilarious reaction.

Spoiler

Park-Byung-Eun-Yoo-Sun.jpg

Watch the full making-of video below!

Spoiler

Watch: Seo Ye Ji Earnestly Practices Her Dance Skills And Park Byung Eun Displays His Adorable Nature On Set Of “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 8

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Park Byung Eun continues to show off his cheerfulness as he films with Yoo Sun, who plays his wife in the drama.

Bts made me feel like he had more chemistry with his ‘wife’ than mistress. But really, did anyone else cringe at the piano dance scene?! The bts didn’t do it any justice either LOL

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, philosophie said:

Yes, it will be interesting what moves KYG makes next to have his freedom and keep his power at the same time, maybe even go higher than he is now. I just wonder if he will end up being so obsessive and possessive of LE that to us, even if we pitied him for being fooled by her as a pawn for revenge, will become irredeemable as the drama goes by?

Well, remember the call from Maria when she called them twin flames that from the stories of their past she thought that they will surely meet? From what I read about twin flames relationships that "it is a relationship that pushes them to do better, mold them into persons capable of love, a relationship that is both challenging and healing, they show each other their deepest insecurities, fears and shadows but they also help overcome them and encourage each to be complete in their own right. Both will find that their past stories have lots of coincidences and similar experience." Here both have lost their parents, Ra El's father killed, her mother missing and her inheritance stolen, KYG's mother was a maid who got suspiciously killed in a car accident when he was very young, his father treats him as a servant and holds his lowly birth as a threat to keep him in line. So, how they will overcome their challenges and help make each other to be complete, maybe is for him first to find a way to understand her actions, that part of his love for her is to forgive and help her heal the past. That in a way will also heal himself. Of course we need to see revenge and the bad guys get their due. I want to know what really happened to his "fling" and what the mother of that fling will do once she realizes that what happened to the daughter had nothing to do with him.

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Bts made me feel like he had more chemistry with his ‘wife’ than mistress. But really, did anyone else cringe at the piano dance scene?! The bts didn’t do it any justice either LOL

yeah, it seems that the in BTS the actor was more friendly with his wife, maybe because they are more of the same age and maybe because SYJ is trying to keep a low profile? This is her first comeback drama and she is doing really well. Just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

22 minutes ago, lila21 said:

yeah, it seems that the in BTS the actor was more friendly with his wife, maybe because they are more of the same age and maybe because SYJ is trying to keep a low profile? This is her first comeback drama and she is doing really well. Just my opinion.

Yeah I agree with you guys, it could this it would make sense to.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, philosophie said:

So disturbing the scene of her paying off the tango men. It was like she was almost giving them the incentive to Rape them, which like you said could have very well been what she did with KYGs ‘fling’ before she married him. 

@philosophie  The other 2 ladies are also too much.  Giving her a "Sex Toy" in front of so many people. Including the  3 Guys.   Han So Ra may be Evil.  But she had enough humiliation for her Birthday.  No need to further aggravate the situation.

Their Enmity arose at Da Bi's Diaper incident.  So Ra's husband had already apologised with an Exclusive Hand-Bag.  Even though Han So Ra did not arrange for that.  But they should move on.  

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

This show will end with both KYK and LRE dead or together.

They both love each other at this point.  Once the truth is revealed and they both realize that their true enemies are not each other but SR and her family and the fake LRE fake mother they will live to protect each other.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, joccu said:

Does LRE "fake" mom have some kind of connection to HSR father? I mean she looked the guy funny like she knew him personally?

She has money so she maybe part of the chaebol society. I am guessing that it was her daughter that KYG had an affection for and SR said she did something to  that young woman to take her out of the matchmaking game of the chaebol daughters for the most wanted and eligible bachelor at the time, KYG. She may not know Han though because he was the prime minister and they may not have associated in the same club. I am guessing that is why she wants revenge and the reason for the look she gave Han.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

End of Ep 6, Ra-El is paving the Way for the Billion-Dollar Divorce by alerting Han So Ra that her Husband is having an affair.  She wants to be the Queen besides her "King".

Wouldn’t it have benefitted RE if SR still remained oblivious to her husband having an affair? Why did RE tell her?

11 minutes ago, lila21 said:

She has money so she maybe part of the chaebol society. I am guessing that it was her daughter that KYG had an affection for and SR said she did something to  that young woman to take her out of the matchmaking game of the chaebol daughters for the most wanted and eligible bachelor at the time, KYG. She may not know Han though because he was the prime minister and they may not have associated in the same club. I am guessing that is why she wants revenge and the reason for the look she gave Han.

my thing is if LE took the identity of this girl that was a fling with KYG, wouldn’t he recognize her name(and childhood photos/awards that she hangs up in the studio)? Did LEs fake mom use her daughters same name and identity to give to LE? Or?

• Like 6

1) The Loop Hole in this Drama is very Clear.  Ra-El's fake mom is a long-time Member of the Exclusive SE Club.  One can easily do a Background Check from there.  When she first introduced herself to Ra-El, she said she lost her family in the same way. That means they may have taken her husband's company by force too.  She also lost her daughter.

If that is the case, Han Pan Ro and Kim Jang Chul should easily recognise her.

2) I wonder whose Mansion did they use to film as Kang Yoon Gyeom & Han So Ra's marital home.  How could the Owner  allow Han So Ra to smash her way around like that ? :lol:

3) I have no problem with Kang Yoon Gyeom's acting.  I think he is very on-point.  In fact everyone is doing well.  From the Main Casts to the Supporting Casts.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, philosophie said:

Wouldn’t it have benefitted RE if SR still remained oblivious to her husband having an affair? Why did RE tell her?

It seems her aim is to destroy the family. Knowing SR would go berserk for any little thing, imagine what she would do if he cheated on her. That would be the 1.2 billion dollar divorce case. That would hurt the families in many ways.

There are 10 more episodes, I think.  4 or 5 episodes on the divorce and more backstabbings. That will leave 5 or 6 to decide what happens at the end. Good. I like the pace. I hope the assemblyman won't end up with a broken heart. 

YK actor was in Alchemy of Gods, I think as a cameo appearance. He was so different as a sickly king. His voice and face both said, he was going to double cross the high sorceror, so expressive.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

16 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Ra-El's fake mom is a long-time Member of the Exclusive SE Club.  One can easily do a Background Check from there.  When she first introduced herself to Ra-El, she said she lost her family in the same way. That means they may have taken her husband's company by force too.  She also lost her daughter.

I was thinking that Ra el may have been referring to her real mom. About the fake MIL, she has money to fund the revenge, but it is questionable as you said that she goes to the event where she could be recognized if she walked in the same social circle as Han. I thought that her revenge was more on KYG than Han but destroying KYG was also destroying Han. That her revenge was more about her daughter? So Ra said she also took care of Ra El's mom, she was in a nursing home then disappeared, what if it was the fake MIL who made Ra El's mom disappear so she could mold and use the young Ra El into an avenging woman? Ra El's mom would not have wanted Ra El to be like she is right now, would she? just throwing a possible wrench out there, since in ep 5 when Ra El and fake MIL had an argument because MIL was angry as she thought KYG saw through to Ra El and Ra El says "since my father was killed, neither you nor the world ever cared that I was too young then. You may have set the stage but the one who engaged in the battle was me, the one who has to sleep with a married man whom she is not in love with is me". Her mom would never have permitted her to go through this path would she? It seems though that she is developing feelings for KYG?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lila21 said:

I was thinking that Ra el may have been referring to her real mom. 

@lila21  I doubt so.  When one is on a  "Secret Mission", one will not use your own mother's identity.  That will make it too easy for your Enemies to break through to your Disguise.  So it must be her Fake Mom.  

Besides, Ra-El's Bio-Mom does not look like someone who will join an Exclusive Social Club. Before Han Pan Ro tried to take over Lee Tae Joon's company, Ra-El's family did not have any relationship with him at all.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lila21 said:

I was thinking that Ra el may have been referring to her real mom. About the fake MIL, she has money to fund the revenge, but it is questionable as you said that she goes to the event where she could be recognized if she walked in the same social circle as Han. I thought that her revenge was more on KYG than Han but destroying KYG was also destroying Han. That her revenge was more about her daughter? So Ra said she also took care of Ra El's mom, she was in a nursing home then disappeared, what if it was the fake MIL who made Ra El's mom disappear so she could mold and use the young Ra El into an avenging woman? Ra El's mom would not have wanted Ra El to be like she is right now, would she? just throwing a possible wrench out there, since in ep 5 when Ra El and fake MIL had an argument because MIL was angry as she thought KYG saw through to Ra El and Ra El says "since my father was killed, neither you nor the world ever cared that I was too young then. You may have set the stage but the one who engaged in the battle was me, the one who has to sleep with a married man whom she is not in love with is me". Her mom would never have permitted her to go through this path would she? It seems though that she is developing feelings for KYG?

Ohh good point though, the mother in law was at the tango performance of SR and LE. Surely she wouldn’t have attended if HPR, KYG, and everyone she’s also seeking revenge in there? Wouldn’t they recognize her?

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yoo Sun Can’t Control Her Rage In Front Of Seo Ye Ji In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” has shared a glimpse of the tension between Seo Ye Ji and Yoo Sun in the upcoming episode!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Ra El perfectly captivated Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) and forced him to choose her over his wife Han So Ra (Yoo Sun). Han So Ra was furious that her husband wasn’t with her on her birthday and even had his cell phone turned off. At the end of episode 6, Lee Ra El intentionally told Han So Ra that she thinks Kang Yoon Kyum is having an affair, sparking a marital feud between them.

In newly released stills from the next episode, Han So Ra shots Lee Ra El a sharp glare. Her firm expression is filled with intense anger, and it looks like she’s on the edge. She eventually shoves Lee Ra El against the wall and presses her neck with her arm, causing tension to escalate. Lee Ra El looks flustered, and her eyes are wide with shock. However, she must have known Han So Ra would come out this way, raising questions about why she brought Kang Yoon Kyum’s affair to the surface.

Yoo-Sun2.jpg

Seo-Ye-Ji-Yoo-Sun1.jpg

The producers of “Eve” teased, “Han So Ra’s anger will reach its peak this week. Please wait and see how Han So Ra, who has achieved everything she wants, will respond to the alleged extramarital affair of her husband Kang Yoon Kyum.”

Episode 7 of “Eve” will air on June 22 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Yoo Sun Can’t Control Her Rage In Front Of Seo Ye Ji In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 3

Ra-El has very good strategies.   She is Pressuring Kang Yoon Gyeom until he has no room to breathe:

First by suggesting to Han So Ra to take over KYG's older brother's Departmental Store Biz.  Even giving her a Biz Plan.  That will prod Han Pan Ro to act.  While on the other hand, KYG's father will strike back.  Removing KYG from his inheritance is one.  Next is revealing his Birth Status to the world.

Second is getting Han So Ra all worked up about Kang Yoon Gyeom's infidelity.   Han So Ra will go Hysterical.   And when she does that, who will Kang Yoon Gyeom runs to?   

Ra-El of course!    She is his Oasis.  Where he can have some Peace, Normalcy .... and a Good Sleep.

• Awesome 1

Yoo Sun, Lee Sang-yeob and Park Byung-eun at "Eve" Night Without Seo Yea-ji

photo1506118.jpg
Actor Park Byung-eun released several photos on his Instagram on the 19th with the caption, ""Eve" night".
photo1506117.jpg

In the photo released, Park Byung-eun visited a pub and enjoyed a cool beer. The old pub menu had its menu directly on the whiteboard.

The people who joined Park Byung-eun were Yoo Sun and Lee Sang-yeob, the leading actors of "Eve"Park Byung-eun plays Kang Yoon-gyeom, Yoo Sun plays his wife Han So-ra, and Lee Sang-yeob plays Seo Eun-pyeong.

All the main characters of "Eve" gathered, Seo Yea-ji who plays Lee Ra-el, did not attend, drawing attention.

Meanwhile, the drama "Eve" is the return drama chosen after about a year of controversy over actress Seo Yea-ji, who was at the center of controversy over school violence following actor Kim Jung-hyun's gaslighting.

Seo Yea-ji also omitted the production presentation of "Eve", announcing her return to the role of Lee Ra-el in the drama "Eve" without showing her face to the public. She drew attention by showing adult rated scenes and others.

"Eve" is a revenge drama with the most intense and deadly passion of a woman, designed for 13 years and risking her life. Seo Yea-ji plays Lee Ra-el, a character who goes through an unhappy family history but has critical charm.

source

• Like 2