[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

38 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

glad to see Bodyguard Lee back in action to protect La El !!

36 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yes, I am also glad about that as well.

Same here.  Super Happy to  see Ra-El's Bodyguard Ms Lee Yeon Wook back.   :gangnamstyle:  

Let the Fun begins. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Byung Eun Promises His Love To Seo Ye Ji In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” shared more stills previewing the upcoming episode!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Ra El decided that she would get revenge against Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) by making her husband Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) get a divorce from her so that she could take over LY Group. Lee Ra El has been taking the lead in her affair with Kang Yoon Kyum, and he eventually told Han So Ra that they should split up.

The newly released stills depict Kang Yoon Kyum and Lee Ra El tightly holding hands while entering a Catholic church. Unlike Kang Yoon Kyum who appears more resolved than ever before, Lee Ra El is unable to hide her flustered emotions.

Seo-Ye-Ji-Park-Byung-Eun-5-768x512.jpeg

In the next photo, Kang Yoon Kyum puts a ring on Lee Ra El’s hand to symbolize their promise of love. Kang Yoon Kyum’s delicate movements convey his affections for Lee Ra El. However, despite Kang Yoon Kyum’s love for her, Lee Ra El is still focused on getting revenge for her parents.

Seo-Ye-Ji-Park-Byung-Eun-6-768x512.jpeg

The production team shared, “Today, Ra El and Yoon Kyum’s relationship will become formalized. At the same time, Yoon Kyum and So Ra’s divorce lawsuit will begin, and their relationship will be swept up by an uncontrollable whirlwind of fate. Please show lots of interest.”

The next episode of “Eve” will air on July 6 at 11 p.m. KST.

Park Byung Eun Promises His Love To Seo Ye Ji In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I just skimmed thro Ep 11 - Raw.

So my Guess was right.  The Scene from Ep 1 regarding the leakage of Kang Yoon Gyeum's extramarital affair came to pass in Ep 11.  

Han So Ra only knows how to yell at people.  How can her husband stand her? This will be her Second Divorce.  At her age and with her character, it will be difficult for her to find someone else again.   Unless she accepts Dr Love.... and Dr Love wants her.  It is possible.  Because Dr Love knows her well and is very Devoted to her.  I think that will happen in the end.  (Let's see if my guess will come right)

Ra-el is smart to "Lock" her Fake Mom Jang Moon Hee out of  their "Surveillance Room".  

Meanwhile Ra-El is getting touched by Kang Yoon Gyeum.  He  really Loves her.  And whenever her Resolve to Revenge Only Falters, she will hurt herself.  Her Body is full of "Scars".

But from Kang Yoon Gyeum playing the Bandoneon,  to decorating the Rose House with Flowers,  and leading her down the Aisle of the Church to make a Solemn Declaration of his Love for her,  and putting the Serpents' Ring on her Finger, Ra-El can't help being "Touched".

Who can?   He is so Sweet.  I have no complaint about his acting. 

But Ra-EL is so Conflicted, that she collapses.

This is an Intense Episode.  I had a bad feeling that one of the two Guys may have to sacrifice himself to save Ra-EL.

(I couldn't wait to watch with English Subs again.  BTW  all the streaming channels were "Jammed".  Viewers were rushing to watch Ep 11)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

This will be her Second Divorce.  At her age and with her character, it will be difficult for her to find someone else again.   Unless she accepts Dr Love.... and Dr Love wants her.  It is possible.  Because Dr Love knows her well and is very Devoted to her.  I think that will happen in the end.  (Let's see if my guess will come right)

The problem with this is HPR. So Ra was also abused by her father and that is why she will do anything to please him including murder. It is not only HPR that So Ra will be afraid of but RE since she knows she has confessed to RE of doing something to the girl whom KYG was first interested in and the mother and the daughter whom she had to get rid of in order to get her wedding "gift", the Gedix company. If it were up to SEP, he will send SR, her father and the minion to prison. Ra El will not let SR be at peace and happy. She will not stop until she sends  SR to prison or worse. But yes, it could be that Dr Love will be the only one left to visit Sora in prison. She maybe sentenced for life. We don't know what she did with RE's mom and with the girl whom KYG was interested in before he married So Ra.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

not too sure if it's going to bode well.. SEP seems like, the one who will get hurt..

cr.: owner

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

So my Guess was right.  The Scene from Ep 1 regarding the leakage of Kang Yoon Gyeum's extramarital affair came to pass in Ep 11. 

good thing it's not a thorough flash back only until ep15 or 16.. at least we have a few more episodes to go to progress and end up things nicely (hopefully).

i think from ep1-10 depicts 3 months.. hahaha it feels like, much longer with so many things going on at the same time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

not too sure if it's going to bode well.. SEP seems like, the one who will get hurt..

good thing it's not a thorough flash back only until ep15 or 16.. at least we have a few more episodes to go to progress and end up things nicely (hopefully).

i think from ep1-10 depicts 3 months.. hahaha it feels like, much longer with so many things going on at the same time.

@sadthe1st   

1)  Whichever it is of the two guys, I hope he will Not Die.   Yes.  Most probably will be Seo Eun Pyeong.   Because his Love for Ra-EL  is So Selfless

2) Yes, yes, yes again.  The Flash Back is not complete.  Parts and parcels of it.  I believe the Full Flashbacks will come in again later when the Divorce proceedings is in Full Swing.

3) The Han Family are such  Sore Losers.   Both Han Pan Ro and his by-product  - Han So Ra are out to Kill Ra-EL.   Which will only make Kang Yoon Gyeom more Determined.

• Like 3

@hush puppy did La El reveal her true identity to KYK in ep11?

eng sub ep is out but out of sync so i decided to watch it later in the evening instead..

i think Han So Ra and Han Pan Ro already found out her identity, i just wish that she is honest with KYK and not wait till him hearing it from other people cos the betrayal feeling will be too destructive..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/7/2022 at 10:16 AM, sadthe1st said:

@hush puppy did La El reveal her true identity to KYK in ep11?

eng sub ep is out but out of sync so i decided to watch it later in the evening instead..

i think Han So Ra and Han Pan Ro already found out her identity, i just wish that she is honest with KYK and not wait till him hearing it from other people cos the betrayal feeling will be too destructive..

@sadthe1st   No.  Ra-El did not reveal her True Identity to "anyone as yet.  Jang Moon Hee gave her 2 weeks.  Ra-El said it is enough.  HSR and HPR also don't know yet.  Nobody knows.

I just watch Ep 11 with English Subs.  I would like to add these:

1) When KYG asked HSR for a Divorce,  HSR called him a "Cheater".  So KYG does not know of her Illicit Relationship with Do Han (Dr Love).  HSR also mention: "Our 2 Children" (and I was thinking: Are you sure their father is KYG?)

2) After KYG left their home,  the first thing HSR thought of, was to use "Da Bi as a Hostage".

3) Jang Moon Hee's daughter who died, is Not the Singer as most Viewers thought.  Her daughter was a Researcher in LY Chemicals.  A lot of LY Chemicals' Employees died from  Chemical Poisonings.  Her daughter wanted to reveal this to the Public and was murdered before she could do it.

4) I "love" the Conversation between Seo Eun Pyeong and Kang Yoon Gyeom.  Tense but Powerful.   SEP came to hand some documents to Ra-EL at her Rose House.  But only KYG was in.  KYG was surprised to see SEP.  KYG immediately sense that SEP loves Ra-El.  

So they had a tensed exchange of words.  KYG spoke from the perspective of a Businessman.  While SEP spoke from the perspective of a Politician.  Both refers to the Woman they mutually Love.  

5) The problem with HSR is that she is someone who never Self-Reflects.  Just as Ra-El had asked her:  "Your were always the Aggressor.  Not the Victim.  Victims always ask themselves - Why Me?"

6) SEP is worried that Ra-El's Love for KYG will put her in Immense Pain.  He was not even worried that Ra-El did not love him.   SEP's Love is so Selfless, Unconditional and Strong.

7) In Jang Moon Hee's revelations, she said KYG collaborated with HPR and KJC in the Hostile Takeover of Gediks Semicon.

I would like to believe KYG's collaboration was only that of an Aggressive Businessman.  At that time he just wanted to succeed, to escape from his Father.  I believe KYG did not go to the Extremes with HPR and Kim Jung Chul.  He may not know about the Murders.  But still he was a Partner-In-Crime.   (Too bad.  Ra-El has to take him down.  Their meeting and falling in love is a Shakespearean Tragedy).

8) Ra-El's Studio Boy called HSR at the Wrong Tlime.   He wanted to claim the Reward Money for having seduced Eun Dam Ri.  HSR yelled at him instead. :lol:

9) When HPR knew about KYG's affair, he called SEP to his house.  SEP told him Point-Blank that Ra-El is his Family.  He will Not Tolerate any Harm to her.   Earlier, SEP had KJC on his leash because he knew about his Corruptions and Taking Cuts from HPR's Projects without HPR knowledge.   So whenever SEP speaks,  KJC has to keep quiet.

10) Without SEP's help, HPR demanded that HSR divorce KYG. After that HPR wants to render KYG Penniless.

11) HSR gave Dr Love a large sum of Money for his mother's Operations.  Dr Love was touched and will do whatever she asked for.  That is to Destroy or Kill Off Ra-El.  Ra-El is in Grave Danger.  (I can never sympathise with HSR.  Others have grown up in Worse Families but they did not become so Evil like her)

12) Then of course - the Romantic Church Scene that KYG put up for Ra-El.  Ra-El has indeed Fallen in Love with KYG and it is Torturing her.

I will be waiting for Everybody's feedbacks and viewpoints.

P/S:  Those  Scenes from Ep 1 relating to KYG and Ra-El's affair.  I don't think they are  in that Sequence - even Originally.   They are a collection of Random Scenes themselves.  But I would like to see them all at One Go.

7 July 2022: Edited For Spelling & Grammatical Mistakes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Here is the ratings for Episode 11! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Takes No. 1 With Big Boost In Ratings + “Jinxed At First” And “Eve” Follow Close Behind

tvN’s “Eve” followed close behind and achieved an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent, which marks a dip in ratings from the previous episode’s score of 3.9 percent.

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Takes No. 1 With Big Boost In Ratings + “Jinxed At First” And “Eve” Follow Close Behind | Soompi

• Like 2

I’ll preface by admitting this show made me go through the five stages of grief from my expectation vs reality. I guess I had my own idea what this show was about when they released the summary and first episode. Suffices to say, there’s nothing wrong being surprised and the story being unpredictable. It’s more fun. But for some reason this show it was more frustrating for me. I didn’t want to drop it though because I felt like I’m ‘in too deep’ that I might as well stay till the end. And I’ve also reached the acceptance stage so I no longer get disappointed or angry from this show anymore. Now I just laugh instead. I think I also came to this position to brace myself for a tragic ending. If I get too attached, I’m only gonna feel more heartbreak when someone dies. So now I am enjoying just viewing carelessly and going along for the ride. What made me laugh this episode? How there was no media reporting HPRs break in to the house when SR admit herself they are like celebrities and the media cared enough o make articles about the affair. Unless I missed it and there were journalists there along with the cops. Of course HPR cracked me up with his hammer too. Usually I would be scared but he is shameless that it’s ridiculous now. As I’ve now accepted to going with the flow of this kdramas plot, I still give my predictions (or ahem, maybe desires) for the ending of all characters. Time has flown. Can’t believe after tomorrow we will only have two weeks left of this show. This is first time I won’t be emotionally invested if my predictions are correct or not. 

• HPR ends up in jail
  • so does his minion vicechairman
  • SR is mental hospital then released at very end to be with Doctor Love...DB is his biological daughter.
  • KYK...either with LRL, single, or dead; could be peniless or wealthy...probably wealthy *eyeroll*
  • LRL either with KYK, SEP, single or dead; wealthy if alive and inherited a Gedux/has own booming bus8ness either with security tech or dance studio..or both 0.o
  • JMH fake mom will be more ‘motherly’ to LRL, their relationship mirroring LRLs relationship with BR;whom she also treats as if real daughter in the end..or BR ends up with bio mom
  • BRs bio dad in jail or raising BR with bio mom or single/childless
  • LRLs real mom no longer missing. Either alive or dead. Major plot twist if she’s out for revenge too and pops up more bloodthirsty than even JMH and LRL
  • KYKs family-please let’s see them peniless along with HPR and his fam, take them diamond spoons out their mouth plzzz(also how KYK gonna say he feel similiar to LRL when SR was abused by dad too like him?)
  • Whooo am I missing....
  • oh ...poor SEP...you’re important that’s why I saved you to the bottom of the list..surely I were considered you from get go...
  • SEP either ends up dead, fueling LRLs revenge even more, or alive either with LRL or single..or maybe with his aide the lady that knows about LRL too.. SEP you deserve to be happy boo...he said first episode in his speech if he didn’t do politics he would cook and open a restaraunt..I look forward to that chefnim 
  • Like 4

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Sang Yeob Doesn’t Hesitate To Protect Seo Ye Ji From A Sudden Attack In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” has increased anticipation for its upcoming episode with a shocking preview!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Seo Eun Pyung (Lee Sang Yeob) fell in love with Lee Ra El, the daughter of the man who took care of him like his own son, and took part in her revenge plot in order to protect her. He entered the world of corrupt enemies and especially got linked to Han Pan Ro (Jun Gook Hwan), who is the father of Han So Ra (Yoo Sun), one of the people that Lee Ra El wishes to destroy.

Seo Eun Pyung’s priority is Lee Ra El, and his No. 1 goal is to keep her safe. The new stills hint that will do that but with a price. Seo Eun Pyung is engaged in a tense brawl against a mysterious person. He looks both alarmed yet firm, and he’s tightly gripping onto a stick in one hand. However, Seo Eun Pyeong gets attacked and grows unconscious. Lee Ra El, who witnessed everything, is holding onto him as she stares at something in the distance. Was it Han Pan Ro who ordered the attack, and what will happen to Seo Eun Pyung who doesn’t hesitate to sacrifice himself for the woman he loves?

Lee-Sang-Yeob-768x512.jpg

Seo-Ye-Ji2-768x512.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Seo-Ye-Ji-768x512.jpg

Seo-Ye-Ji-Lee-Sang-Yeob-768x512.jpg

The next episode of “Eve” will air on July 7 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Lee Sang Yeob Doesn’t Hesitate To Protect Seo Ye Ji From A Sudden Attack In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 2

POV: EP 11

It seems to me that the writers have contradicted themselves here or may have forgotten what they wrote for the characters to say, in the past episodes, that were not clarified and now getting myself confused. Maybe it is just me.

1. KYG never knew about his wife's affair with Dr Love but when Sora was bleating about when she found out about KYG's affair in the car and KYG said "I did not forgive what you did 5 years ago" which made Sora shut up? I and many others thought that he was talking about Sora's affair and did not care. If it was not that which KYG can't forgive then what is it that it made Sora somehow shut up? We all thought he knew.

2. When Sora and LR were "friends", (Sora thought wrongly) Sora admitted to LR of ridding people who were in the way of her getting what she wanted 

First, the mother and daughter who were a hindrance to her fully getting her wedding gift which was the Gedix Company, no contradiction there, it was clear whom she was talking about. 

Second, Sora talked about KYG being the handsome, scandal free bachelor who was a son to another rich and elite family and the most eligible bachelor in SK but was rumored to have a woman he had a liking to. So Ra confessed that she had gotten rid of that woman. No follow up scenes/clarification about the girl's story. So, my thoughts (POV) were in the elite families in Kdramas they usually arrange marriage and hire matchmakers. So Ra was nearing forty and divorced and seemed not to have accomplished anything but being expert in horse riding. She would not have been the first choice of the Kangs and So Ra admitted that herself. I was thinking that it could have been Jang's daughter that the Kang's were eying as a match since the Jang family were wealthy, the daughter is highly educated, younger who could birth sons,  working as a techie researcher, which makes it logical for her and KYG to have known each other and KYG being attracted to her. If KYG was still not married to So Ra and was being matched to a younger, smarter woman whom he was attracted to, how could he have been a participant to Han's wrongdoing against Gedix? It seems So Ra was the 2nd choice for the Kangs after the young woman whom KYG liked died and as we know daddy Kang looked down on Sora for being older and not being able to produce a son. Yet mama Jang insists that KYG was part of the takeover and maybe the death of her researcher daughter who reported the unsafe environment in LY which many employees died of. Was it her that Sora said in her confession to RE that she got rid of, if not who was the perceived rival for marriage to KYG whom So Ra killed? That was not clarified either. Am I the only one obsessing about this?

Conjectures: KYG has a secret room where he hides evidence which Ra El thought could be used by them against KYG. Could it be that KYG was going to use that as evidence against HPR? If he had lost the girl he liked and suspected HPR's doing and If it was the Jang daughter, could he also have evidence of the research to use against his father in law? The newspaper that wrote the story of the car crash where his mother died is also in his secret room. We know about Ra El's life, her secrets, her desires for revenge but we know nothing about KYG's secrets hidden in that secret vault and what he wants to do with those. Are the secrets that can be used as evidence against him or something to be used by him against Han and even his father? Was he biding his time to get revenge too or is it enough for him to love and be with Ra El?

Ra El is having dreams and imaginations of her conversations with her father when she was a child. She told SEP what her name meant "one who belongs to God" her father clarified that is one who avoids going down the wrong path and had advised her that whatever hardship she goes through, just follow her heart. RE tells SEP that her heart is filled with vengeance and that is what she will follow but she is conflicted as she admitted she fell in love with KYG to Madam Jang but is falling further in love especially when she hears KYG playing the Bandoneum, giving her the flowers that her parents gave her every birthday, spending family time with the kids. In the end which heart will she follow the heart of love or vengeance? Will she find the real heart to follow as her dad advised her? Everytime she feels herself falling harder in love, she hurts herself to remind herself of her resolve for revenge. She was really convinced by Mama Jang that KYG is as bad as HPR but what if that were not true and she finds out when it is too late, when she has killed KYG as she imagined at the end of the episode?

Is Mama Jang hiding Mama Lee to be her strongest evidence? What happened to Mama Lee? We still have no info on her. I think she will be the strongest one to stop Ra El in her revenge.

8 hours ago, hush puppy said:

) Ra-El's Studio Boy called HSR at the Wrong Tlime.   fFr the Reward Money for having seduced Eun Dam Ri.  HSR yelled at him instead. :lol:

:lol:

8 hours ago, hush puppy said:

KYG spoke from the perspective of a Businessman.  While SEP spoke from the perspective of a Politician.  B

KYG a politician takes reckless chances to win which a businessman never does but carefully and decisively takes action to his goal and SEP answers a politician takes chances and fight hard to get what he wants in the end which a businessman will not do. The gauntlet thrown and accepted

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lila21 said:

POV: EP 11

1. KYG never knew about his wife's affair with Dr Love but when Sora was bleating about when she found out about KYG's affair in the car and KYG said "I did not forgive what you did 5 years ago" which made Sora shut up? I and many others thought that he was talking about Sora's affair and did not care. If it was not that which KYG can't forgive then what is it that it made Sora somehow shut up? We all thought he knew.

2. When Sora and LR were "friends",  Sora admitted to ridding people who were in the way of her getting what she wants.  Sora talked about KYG being rumored to have a woman he had a liking to. So Ra confessed that she had gotten rid of that woman.  I was thinking that it could have been Jang's daughter since the Jang family were wealthy, the daughter is highly educated, younger who could birth sons,  working as a techie researcher, which makes it logical for her and KYG to have known each other and KYG being attracted to her. 

Is Mama Jang hiding Mama Lee to be her strongest evidence? What happened to Mama Lee? We still have no info on her. I think she will be the strongest one to stop Ra El in her revenge.

Dear  @lila21

I like your POV's. :lol:   So allow me to respond to two of  them.

For (1)  I never for once thought KYG meant HSR's affair with Dr Love.   It should be something else.  I'm waiting for the Story to reveal it to us.  I wonder if they will.

For (2)   I never for once, associate it with Mdm Jang Moon Hee's daughter either.  To me, it was just a "Rumour" or "Gossip". I don't think KYG's father is too concerned about his Marriage.  He has always wanted him to play 2nd Fiddle to his Legitimate Heir/ Eldest Son. So I don't think he would go out of his way to match-made KYG with another Chaebol Family's daughter.

I'm more Apt to think that marrying HSR would be KYG's own preference.  It will bring him Wealth, Power & Status.  But I think it was not his First & Natural Choice.  He was being Led to it.  As HSR had said.  It was an Elaborate Plan to get KYG to marry her. 

I have No Idea who the other Lady was.  I do not see it's importance to the Plot.  To me, what was more important was what HSR did to get KYG the Murder. the wrecking up of Ra-El's family.  the illegal and hostile takeover of Lee Tae Joon's company - which is Central to the Plot.  Without which, we would have No Story to begin with.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

My goodness, SR and the father killed her mother?? What an evil man.

I quite like Jang. She’s on a revenge and she has spent time and money planning it. She would not want her plans to fail. Looks like she is as much a victim as RE.

• Like 4

Hi Everyone.   I just skipped thro Ep 12 Raw. :lol:   With no English Subs I could not fully understand what is happening.

But, Phew!   The Table has turned on Ra-El this time.  I wonder how she is going to get out of the Cobwebs she has weaved for herself this time.    But I'm sure of one thing.  From now on she will not waver anymore.  No more feelings and sympathy for Kang Yoon Gyeom.  

Han So Ra sent Dr Love to kill off Ra-El.  But Dr Love got Seo Eun Pyeong instead as SEP rushed to shield Ra-El from him.

SEP was warded.  Which means Ra-El is now on her own.  She was Angry of course.  And to hasten her Revenge Plan, she got KYG to evict HSR.   While KYG and Ra-El  move back into KYG's matrimonial home.

Ra-El's plan was to enter KYG's Secret Room to get more Evidence.

She did.  And discovered the Bloodied File where her Father was forced to signed.   Which means KYG was fully aware of the Violence used on Lee Tae Joon.  Or did he???

She was caught Red-Handed by KYG for entering the Room.  But managed to weave her out because of Da Bi.  They were playing Hide & Seek.

While this happen, HSR discovered Jang Moon Hee's real identity.  (Which was why JMH does not want Ra-El to delay their plan to file a Legal Suit).

Han So Ra wasted no time in capturing and torturing JMH.  Then march off to expose Ra-El to KYG.

Simultaneouly, Han Pan Ro discovered the Bug placed in his House.  What Strange Co-incidence?  Which means HPR and Kim Jung Chul may purposely speak something else to throw Ra-El off her Tracks.    Danger Time for Ra-El and Seo Eun Pyeong.

At this juncture I'm sure most Viewers must be cursing Kang Yoon Gyeom.   But I'm not too sure.  KYG could be Good or Bad.  I will hold my Thoughts about him till after Ep 14.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

or (2)   I never for once, associate it with Mdm Jang Moon Hee's daughter either.  To me, it was just a "Rumour" or "Gossip". I don't think KYG's father is too concerned about his Marriage.  He has always wanted him to play 2nd Fiddle to his Legitimate Heir/ Eldest Son. So I don't think he would go out of his way to match-made KYG with another Chaebol Family's daughter.

I'm more Apt to think that marrying HSR would be KYG's own preference.  It will bring him Wealth, Power & Status.  But I think it was not his First & Natural Choice.  He was being Led to it.  As HSR had said.  It was an Elaborate Plan to get KYG to marry her. 

I have No Idea who the other Lady was.  I do not see it's importance to the Plot.  To me, what was more important was what HSR did to get KYG the Murder. the wrecking up of Ra-El's family.  the illegal and hostile takeover of Lee Tae Joon's company - which is Central to the Plot.  Without which, we would have No Story to begin with.  

I agree, the hostile takeover of the Gedix Company, the murder of Mr. Lee and the theft of Ra El's stamp is the central plot. The reason I thought of the woman whom HSR said she got rid of because she was someone whom KYG was romantically associated with and she was in the way. KYG was scandal free, belonged to an rich family, handsome and intelligent and was sought after. His illegitmacy was kept secret. Daddy Kang may not care much about KYG as family but he cares about what KYG can do for him or can get for him including association with a rich family.  He knows that his legitimate son is as useless and idiotic as the horse's bum but he still his legitimate son. But, Kang's family business is associated with gangster type businesses such as brothels where they took over and planned to build a mall will probably be shunned by other families.  My thinking though is his association with the murdered girl will give KYG a more humane character and a reason to not be involved with the violent takeover of the Gedix Co. that Madame Jang is now accusing him of. I guess that was just a red herring. So Ra has another person's blood in her hands and hopefully that woman will not be forgotten when So Ra gets arraigned for her crimes in court. I wonder where So Ra will end up, prison or an asylum for the criminally insane or killed by RL?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

SEP was warded.  Which means Ra-El is now on her own.  She was Angry of course.  And to hasten her Revenge Plan, she got KYG to evict HSR.   While KYG and Ra-El  move back into KYG's matrimonial home.

but where were the assigned bodyguards, were they dismissed and what happened to Ra El being given a position in the company by KYG? Did KYG forget about the company he worked so hard to get for himself because he is rolling in cloud 9?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Here is the ratings for Episode 12! :).

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Eve” rose slightly to an average nationwide rating of 3.7 percent for the night, with KBS 2TV’s “Jinxed at First” holding steady at an average rating of 3.5 percent.

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Sets New Record For Highest Ratings In ENA History | Soompi

• Like 3