[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

Episode 114-116

With just 4 more episodes left, it's time to show the fates of the terrible Omma and the two children!

Ham Sook Jin stays true to herself, as stubborn and unbelievable really! She even demanded money from Ji Hwan (that 3 million that was supposed to be donated to the Police Chief in the first 1/3 of the drama, which were cleverly stolen by Jin Ho and Ji Hwan). She also mentioned another 1 million? A real thick-skinned lady who fears nothing! Her last plot of having Youngin Construction taking over WIDE will fail big time. Let's see how her character will end. My guess is she will go crazy after seeing her beloved son Tae Hyung die (my prediction).

Tae Hyung is in deep RickRoll'D now, with the scandal of him and Annie Brown purposely being leaked (none other by Annie herself), he is also likely being given an ultimatum by Grandpa Nam to end things with his Omma. He's also very disappointed to learn that Tae Hee is Driver Yang's daughter and shocked that again his Omma was the one responsible for his "father's" death. Will he betray his Omma to gain favour back from Grandpa? My guess is he will likely die and inevitably, his organ will be donated to Sol. 

As for Sol, she just learnt that Tae Hyung (and not Ji Hwan) is her real dad....that will spiral badly for her and likely sending her to the ER again, this time round she will need the donor badly, none other than Tae Hyung.

Tae Hee...hmm....what can i say about this girl, who is complaining that everyone is using her to some degree :saitama: She will end up likely in prison. Her dad, Yang Man Soo, will suffer a worse fate! She also didn't show up for the divorce proceeding and will unlikely do so now. Let's see.

Now, we come to Ji Hwan....he has gathered enough evidence from now and will turn the table against the three villains once and for all in the last 4 episodes.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

On 9/26/2022 at 5:09 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Here are the ratings for Episode 114! :).

Is it true that the drama has been extended to 124 now?

Tae hee is just as cruel as her mother/brother! What can we expect? They have bad DNAs! She was determined not to finalize the divorce with JH just bec he didn't tell her the truth about who her real father was or is! woah she said she won't consider Yang as her father, why wae wae bec he's only an ordinary person, and only an employee or sorry a puppet to her mother? gimme a break :(

So happy that JH didn't really fall for her, she's just on a one-sided love & she just have to bear with it!

• Shocked 2

@backstreetboysfan OK many thanks, I just saw someone who posted in kdrama.org who mentioned that the drama has been extended to 124 so maybe it's not confirmed yet! It'll be nice if they do that cause I think we wouldn't want to see a drama that's rushed :) in the end!

I also hope that JH won't let that nurse off the hook, she's just as guilty as Ham in trying to end the life of haraboji! I would hate to see JH being lenient with that nurse, gosh don't you guys hate the way she delivers her dialogue? wheeww she gives me goosebumps sometimes hehehe

Amazing how Ham lies through her teeth, she's def a pathological liar and should rot in jail along with her son and daughter, and of course that Yang puppet! I wonder if he'll lose his cool and one day (before this drama ends fingers crossed) reveal the truth about Ham. He will carry a lighter sentence if he'd think of being a witness to all the crimes committed by this devil Ham!

• Like 3

Episode 116 equalled the highest rating at 8.1% and recorded the highest viewerships at 1.321m viewers!

I see that the new daily drama will only be making its premiere on 11 October. So there could be truth in the extension to 124 episodes and it will end on 10-10-22. 

So 8 more episodes to go?

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

TaeHyung is an idiot yelling about Sol being his kid. Her being his kid is motive for killing her. That information getting leaked is like admitting he killed her. 

Poor Sol. TaeHyung has been mostly horrible to her, and now she knows he's her father.

It means she is going to find out everything the adults have been hiding from her.

It's going to really mess with her health (finally! They set this up as a big plot point and have done nothing with it). 

If we are lucky, Annie Brown will shove him into oncoming traffic.

They can take the liver from his brain dead body.

:rip:

Episode 116 ended with this offer by Tae Hyung to donate his liver to Sol, in exchange for Ji Hwan dropping both her mom's and sister's cases off. And that was witnessed by Sol!

He has to take this step as Grandpa is severing ties with him, which means his rights as the grandson will be now taken away from him very soon. He is also confronted with the revelation that his "dad" was murdered by none other than his Omma! Not to mention Annie Brown is not helping much as she is adamant to take him down once and for all.

Tae Hee is also furious at both her dad (Driver Yang) and evil Omma; and requested for Yang to leave the house and not to take any more orders from Ham Sook Jin. She is now on her own, not aligned with her Omma & Oppa; neither is she working together with Ji Hwan. I am most interested in knowing what she will do.

Ju Hong is now resolved to sort out the mess, after the scandal between Tae Hyung and Annie broke out. How is she going to make her way out of the Nam's? And how is she going to explain the situation to her mom? 

With likely 8 more episodes, there will be plenty of time to make a good ending out of these characters' eventual predicament! Good ratings too at least to support the extension....can we see a 9% rating towards the end?

21 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

If we are lucky, Annie Brown will shove him into oncoming traffic.

They can take the liver from his brain dead body.

I don't see any redemption arc for him except for him donating his liver with him ended up dead to atone for all his sin!

Dear Omma will go bonkers and be jailed for long time. Tae Hee will be penalized too for her role in Baek Sang Gu's death.

• Like 5

I just finished ep 116 and I think this is one of the best episodes from the last few I've seen! That evil Ham still lies through her teeth as if the blame is always towards Ji hwan! Not sure about you guys but I think Jo hong shld just divorce that guy and leave that place, after all she's almost done with her tasks! Woah the audacity of Tae hyung in the last scene kind of thick skin he has always been by offering a trade with JH for his own flesh & blood, he's a lunatic and shld be ashamed of himself but it's really not in their vocabulary sadly! Hmm how about Tae hee now trying to defend her father from Ham, good step but that father of hers is not going to badge, is he in love with that devil Ham or what? They shld all serve time in prison!

Yeyy let's hope it's true that this drama is being extended! Good news! wow the rating has improved!

@CupcakeEonnigood revelation hehehe let's hope so! i can't stand Tae hyung he's such a big j...k and the blood that goes through his veins are just as rotten as his mother's!

@Newbie21SG that'll be nice if this drama is extended and wow the rating is good too! Yes agreed, Ham is right now crazy just like the rest of the evil characters in this drama and that nurse shld not be forgiven by grandpa or Ji hwan, she's just as bad as the rest of them! I can't wait for ep 117....I hope Ji hwan won't be convinced with Tae hyung's offer, now he's trying to be a donor but with a price? He's evil and crazy, let's hope Annie Brown really grill him and his mother!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@backstreetboysfan OK many thanks, I just saw someone who posted in kdrama.org who mentioned that the drama has been extended to 124 so maybe it's not confirmed yet! It'll be nice if they do that cause I think we wouldn't want to see a drama that's rushed :) in the end!

I also hope that JH won't let that nurse off the hook, she's just as guilty as Ham in trying to end the life of haraboji! I would hate to see JH being lenient with that nurse, gosh don't you guys hate the way she delivers her dialogue? wheeww she gives me goosebumps sometimes hehehe

Amazing how Ham lies through her teeth, she's def a pathological liar and should rot in jail along with her son and daughter, and of course that Yang puppet! I wonder if he'll lose his cool and one day (before this drama ends fingers crossed) reveal the truth about Ham. He will carry a lighter sentence if he'd think of being a witness to all the crimes committed by this devil Ham!

Your welcome @hibiscus23 If they are I bet it is so they can finish on a Friday and start the new one on a Monday.

• Like 4

With news on social media the dating rumours of TH and
Annie Brown, is good that JHong divorce the jerk Tae Hyung.

Tae Hee finally show some concern to Yang, asking him to leave Ms Ham for good instead

Of being his puppet doing all those crimes for her. With few episodes left, I guess Yang will obey take Tae Hee advise, however I don’t think Ms Ham will let Yang go off that easily after working for her the past 32 years. Ms Ham is afraid Yang will spill all her beans, so before he does that she might hire

Some one to get rid of Yang. Tae Hee might come to his father aid & rescue him but is too late & he died in her arms.

Finally, grandpa disown Tae Hyung over the Youngin deal. However, with Sol badly in need of liver transplant, Tae Hyung might willing to donate on  condition Ji Hwan drop the case on Min Young murder & Ji Hwan mum disappearance… Question : will Ji Hwan agreed on this condition to save Sol ? Can Annie Brown come to Ji Hwan rescue ???

• Like 3

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

If they are I bet it is so they can finish on a Friday and start the new one on a Monday.

With the extension, Secret House will finish on a Monday.

The new drama has a teaser out and it says that the first episode will be on Tuesday October 11th. 

MBC 일일드라마 <마녀의 게임> 10월 11일(화) 저녁 7시 5분 첫 방송.

(MBC daily drama "Witch's Game" - October 11th (Tuesday) / 7:05 PM First Episode) 

browsing through the last few episodes. for me the highlight of the drama is the relationship between tae hee and driver yang. there is something about the way these two actors play the characters that it takes on far more nuances and complexity. it does not come off as one note and instead you see the tragedy of what could have been and the mess it is. 

9 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Tae Hee is also furious at both her dad (Driver Yang) and evil Omma; and requested for Yang to leave the house and not to take any more orders from Ham Sook Jin. She is now on her own, not aligned with her Omma & Oppa; neither is she working together with Ji Hwan. I am most interested in knowing what she will do.

she continues to be the wild card and most curious character of them all. since the divorce didn't get finalized, will she align with ji hwan last minute because of her old feels? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

When I thought evil Ham is finally down, they have extended the show.

So now the see-sawing starts again and Evil mother-spawn duo are celebrating, driver Yang is taking the fall. It looks like JH has to find another way to trap them.

Extended the show until when? I'm out! Ii'll come back for the final episode whenever that is!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maribella said:

When I thought evil Ham is finally down, they have extended the show.

So now the see-sawing starts again and Evil mother-spawn duo are celebrating, driver Yang is taking the fall. It looks like JH has to find another way to trap them.

Hopefully, the voice recorder from the pen able to help Ji Hwan to put down Tae Hyung.

Stupid of Yang to take the fall, Tae Hee might come to his aid.

So sad for Sol to discover Tae Hyung is her dad, is shocked for a kid at her age.

Hopefully with grandpa network of contacts, he is able  to get a donor for Sol soon.

The CD that Yang kept as solid prove during the drunk driving of Tae Hyung who knock down JH's mum would be of great help to Ji Hwan to bring the downfall of both mother & son.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

The CD that Yang kept as solid prove during the drunk driving of Tae Hyung who knock down JH's mum would be of great help to Ji Hwan to bring the downfall of both

The duo did not find it? 

I saw Yang rushing to somewhere when he received a message from THee, so he thought. I knew nothing was going to be resolved and stopped watching.

7 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

I think it will end on Monday October 10 as the new serial is starting on October 11.

Let's hope they have some special as a filler. I don't know how much longer I can watch smirking Ham, poker face Yang and the awful nurse.

• Like 4