[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

@jongski I also think it's Mirae mom. I think also Soojae will bring home one first. Maybe he will first make a deal with Yuna?. I think atleast Soojae will be first to get married. With Mirae mom possibly being Grandpa daughter, i think Hyunjae and Mirae will get married last of the 3 maybe. Yoonjae will definitely not bring home a fiance first. He is too much of a blockhead. Going to be fun though watching Yoonjae and Hae-jun. 

My Favorites : Hyunjae-Mirae>Soojae-Yuna>Yoonjae-Hae-jun but its pretty close so far.

Married order prediction : Soojae-Yuna>Yoonjae-Hae-jun>Hyunjae-Mirae

My prediction is marriage in episode 20s>30s>40s for each couple.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, jongski said:

"I figured myself out as I got older. I like living with a large family in a bustling home." - mom, ep 2

Yes mom. Nothing beats a larg fun family. Get togethers and all.

Good start for a 50 episode family drama. From watching too many kdramas, I have ideas already how situatios go esp for 50 episodes but this drama is good so will watch more. Last family drama I watch was Five Enough also 50 episodes from KBS added 4 more. Always feel that drama was Shin Hye Sun's breakout one.

This family drama I hope will be good all the way so I'll keep watching.

Btw.  my bet for the one who'll bring fiance will be SJ.  Who's yours? :D

I also think the first one to bring a fiancé will be SJ. But I think the elect brother and his relationship with Lawyer CEO will be the one with them changing the most. 

So, as of right now my expectations are: Hyun Jae- Mi Rae, Yoon Jae - Hae Jun, Soo Jae- Yoo Na

And I agree about the lost daughter being MiRae's mom.

• Like 4

Episode 4 Written Preview : The Hyunjae and the Mirae after hearing the news of Junhyung's accusation. I am afraid that the Mirae will turn my life upside down because of Junhyung. Meanwhile, Yuna is going to take her baking exam with the support of her Soonjae...

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I must say, I am loving all three couples but especially the Lawyer CEO and the oldest brother. I was laughing so hard when their scenes came!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

And...that husband of Mirae is really a scumbag, isn't he?

Btw, it really seems like MiRae's mom will be the missing daughter.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I must say, I am loving all three couples but especially the Lawyer CEO and the oldest brother. I was laughing so hard when their scenes came!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

And...that husband of Mirae is really a scumbag, isn't he?

Btw, it really seems like MiRae's mom will be the missing daughter.

Anyway Mirae's husband won the first battle, I don't know how she will do fight him, find the mistress and the child,  I wonder if he will stay in this drama for several more episodes
For the missing daughter it's probably the mother but I wonder what the story is? he lost her while he was out? What happened?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Yuna agreed to the contract with Soojae. Yuna mom is horrible.

5 previews
Sujae and Yuna's unexpected visit leaves the family embarrassed. Soojae introduces Yuna naturally.
Meanwhile, she is currently refusing her ex-girlfriend So Young-eun's request for divorce, but she is concerned...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers:

I like HyunJae's relationship with HaeJoon. They bicker like brother and sister and play off each other really well in their scenes together. 

HyunJae giving meat to only Mirae was really cute. He was just naturally doing it without thinking. 

I'm invested in all three couples already. The brothers are all so funny/awkward/weird and yet so different. Sometimes in large cast dramas I end up with a favourite and skip the boring couples, but I don't think that will happen with this drama. 

Normally Soo Jae and Yoo Na should end up together, as the plot announces, but I wonder what the connection between Yoo Na and Mirae's brother will be, they seem that there will be something soon, and he is hot

so Mirae's mother was adopted, here is the secret birth story that begins maybe

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Normally Soo Jae and Yoo Na should end up together, as the plot announces, but I wonder what the connection between Yoo Na and Mirae's brother will be, they seem that there will be something soon, and he is hot

I guess they wanted to change up the three brother's love-triangles. The two elder ones have two women after them (Yoon Jae - Boss Lady and blind date, Hyun Jae - Mirae and the Ex), while youngest Soo Jae will have to compete with rich son for Yoo Na's affection. Which is kind of understandable since they start out as friends and will need something to jump start their romance.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I think there’s going to be a love triangle with YooNa, MiRae’s brothers and SooJae;  
since YooNa and SooJae haven’t realized they like each other.

let’s see what the coming ep brings. It seems all the couples will make progress and in the case of the older brother might be like a lot :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I think there’s going to be a love triangle with YooNa, MiRae’s brothers and SooJae;  
since YooNa and SooJae haven’t realized they like each other.

let’s see what the coming ep brings. It seems all the couples will make progress and in the case of the older brother might be like a lot :D

Yes this is what I am thinking to, The guys need to realize that they could lose them.

• Like 4

Anyone else conflicted with Hyun Jae's ex? I mean it's not like I want a character to be suffering like she appears to be but I also hope she isn't playing Hyun Jae. Because if she is, that would just make me so angry rather than enjoying the drama.

• Like 3