Director :  Lee Na Jung (Mine)
Writer: Lee Hye (webtoon), Choi Young Rin
Network: tvN

Episodes: 12
Release Date: June 2023
Runtime: Saturday & Sunday @ 21:20 KST
Language: Korean

SYNOPSIS

Ban Ji Eum has an extraordinary ability: she can remember the memories of all her past lives.

After her previous life is cut short by a tragic accident, she sets out to reconnect with the people

of her past life in her current one. Will memories of her 18th life

sabotage romance in her 19th? Or will love endure across different lives?

(Source: MyDramaList)

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun In Talks For Webtoon-Based Drama “See You In My 19th Life”

Shin Hye Sun In Talks For Webtoon-Based Drama “See You In My 19th Life”

Dec 16, 2021
by D. Kim

Shin Hye Sun is working on selecting her next drama!

On December 16, it was reported that the actress was offered the leading role in the webtoon-based drama “See You in My 19th Life” (working title).

In response to the report, her agency YNK Entertainment commented, “Shin Hye Sun received a casting offer for ‘See You in My 19th Life’ and is reviewing [the offer].” The agency added, “It is one of the projects she is looking over.”

Created by Lee Hey, “See You in My 19th Life” is a popular Naver webtoon about a woman who can remember all of her past lives.

Shin Hye Sun has been offered the leading role of Ban Ji Eum in the upcoming romance drama. In her 19th life, she is determined to reunite with a man from her 18th life even after realizing that her greatest rival is Yun Ju Won, herself in her previous life.

“See You in My 19th Life” will be directed by Lee Na Jung, who has worked on dramas including “Fight for My Way” and “Mine.”

Cr. Soompi

✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Reincarnation may be in Shin Hye-sun’s dramaland future

by tccolb

https://d263ao8qih4miy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/shinhyesun_webtoon.jpeg

A new fantasy romance drama is in the works called See You in My 19th Life and the lead role has been offered to Shin Hye-sun (Mr. Queen).

Based on a well-received and popular webtoon by the same title (written by Lee Hey), if she accepts, Shin Hye-sun will be playing the main character named Ban Ji-eum.

Unlike most people, she doesn’t forget her past lives whenever she cycles into a new reincarnation and is currently living her 19th life. Career-wise, this gives her a great advantage. Banking on the know-how and experience she’s built over 18 past lives, she excels in her work and has a successful career.

In her personal life, however, it gets complicated when she recognizes people she knew in previous reincarnations. When she runs into the love of her life from her 18th reincarnation cycle, she’s determined to (re)start a romance with him.

See You in My 19th Life is currently in the planning stages with PD Lee Na-jung (Love Alarm, Fight My Way) attached to direct.

Though Mr. Queen was a body/soul swap rather than a reincarnation story, Shin Hye-sun was incredible at embodying very different characters and I would love to see how she tackles a character who has lived so many lives. In the meantime, we can expect to see Shin Hye-sun on our screens on December 25. She will be hosting the first episode for SNL Korea’s new second season, which will be premiering on the Korean streaming service Coupang Play.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/12/reincarnation-may-be-in-shin-hye-suns-dramaland-future/

by lo_ve, December 16, 2021
74 54

Shin Hae Sun will reportedly join the upcoming drama "See You In My 19th Life."

On December 16th several news outlets reported that Shin Hae Sun will be the main lead for the upcoming webtoon-based drama "See You In My 19th Life." 

Shin Hae Sun's agency YNK Entertainment responded to the reports and stated that "See You In My 19th Life" is one of the projects that have been offered to the actress. She is still reviewing the offers she received.  

"See You In My 19th Life" will be based on the webtoon with the same name. The story will revolve around a woman who can finally see the memories of all her past lives. The drama will be directed by "Fight For My Way" and "Mine" director,  Lee Na Jung.

There are still no details on the production and other castings for  "See You In My 19th Life." 

qLVVz_2f.jpg

If Shin Hae Sun accepts the casting offer, this will be her comeback drama since 2020's "Mr. Queen." She worked with Kim Jung Hyun, Bae Jong Ok, Kim Tae Woo, Jo Yun Hee, Seol In Ah, and more. 

The actress will be part of the upcoming movies "She Died," "Brave Citizen," and "Open the Door."

Shin Hae Sun was part of the hit dramas "School 2013," "Oh My Ghost," "She Was Pretty," "She Was Pretty," "The Legend of the Blue Sea," "Stranger," "My Golden Life," and more. 

The actress made her debut in 2012. Since then, she participated in several dramas and made her name known in the 2016 drama "Five Enough." 

Shin Hae Sun was also one of the most talked about actresses in 2020 because of the popularity of "Mr. Queen." She also gained several CFs because of the drama.

https://mydramalist.com/article/shin-hae-sun-will-reportedly-return-to-dramas-with-see-you-in-my-19th-life

I am not a fan of reincarnation storyline but I have a feeling it will be more like a comedy and romance than melodrama so it is fine. I will give a try for Shin Hye Sun and I am glad to hear that the webton was good, loved by so many people. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The casting news for this drama has been wild. I thought this production would be close to wrapping up by now but 3 or 4 child actors were just cast in the last week. It took a long time to cast some of the lead actors as well. It seems to be taking forever for this drama to come to life but I'm probably just over anxious to see my favorite actress of all time, Shin Hae Sun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...