Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest sophiechan

I would like to know one song in the “ condition of love “, when Chang Su was hidden by the truck, he hug In Pa to say I love you, at that time, a song by a man was heard, it’s very touching, actually this song appears in different scenes in the last few episodes

does any one know this song and where it can be found or down loaded?

Thanks………………..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jerock

He does NOT look like he's 34!

I thought he was late twenties MAYBE 30-31. Wow. He looks soo young. AND definitely a hottie.

I would like to know one song in the “ condition of love “, when Chang Su was hidden by the truck, he hug In Pa to say I love you, at that time, a song by a man was heard, it’s very touching, actually this song appears in different scenes in the last few episodes

Thanks………………..

have you checked the OST thread? They might have the whole thing uploaded. I'm not sure, because I never checked. Look in the first post of the thread--it will tell you which page to look on.

He looks soo young. AND definitely a hottie.

He is young to a lot of people in the forum. ^^ The ajumahdeul love him, too (I'm only a few years older than he is).

No comment on the second part of your statement. :P

koalabear--thank you for the cool news. good for him.

I can't wait for the new drama. Sa Kook (historical) dramas/movies--are one of my favorite things. Since Yi Soon Shin ended, I've been missing that. >< I expect he'll be his usual great self, villain or not. And in ancient dress, too.

:sweatingbullets:

Thanks………………..

you can find the song on this album (as well as the instrumental version to it): http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.aspx/pid-1004086957/ ...it's actually an italian song? sung by a korean artist...it's in the popopera genre. You can actually find a similar song (sung by the same artist which sung the song you're asking about in Conditions of Love) on the My Rosy Life OST since the writer and PD were the same for both dramas.

have you checked the OST thread? They might have the whole thing uploaded. I'm not sure, because I never checked. Look in the first post of the thread--it will tell you which page to look on.

He is young to a lot of people in the forum. ^^ The ajumahdeul love him, too (I'm only a few years older than he is).

No comment on the second part of your statement. :P

koalabear--thank you for the cool news. good for him.

I can't wait for the new drama. Sa Kook (historical) dramas/movies--are one of my favorite things. Since Yi Soon Shin ended, I've been missing that. >< I expect he'll be his usual great self, villain or not. And in ancient dress, too.

:sweatingbullets:

no probs at all mythnoona! the latest news that I heard about SIK is that he left last March 18 for China to shoot scenes of his new drama Joo Mong which is set to premiere this May

and yes...he doesn't look like 34 at all...he's still a hottie :D

Song Il-guk with Han Hyejin for MBC's Goguryo period drama called, '주몽' [Jumong]

Expected broadcast date is May 8th. (credits: naver)

a nice pic of the two together

200603280384004td.jpg

200603280384015mx.jpg

Credit: KBS Global

Posted by joeyclaire in News Thread

Actor Song Il-gook to Meet Fans

song_l.jpg

Actor Song Il-gook will hold a fan meeting on April 1. Some 200 members from his fan club “Gentle Song Il-gook” will attend the meeting.

In addition, after getting information about the scheduled fan meeting on the club’s website, 50 fans living in Hawaii expressed their intention to join the gathering to meet Song.

Song’s agency said that the meeting was planned because Song wanted to meet his fans before he gets busy shooting a new drama.

Song is cast as the leading character in “Jumong,” a special period drama about the founding of the Koguryo dynasty that MBC is producing to mark the 45th anniversary of its own founding. The drama will air beginning May 8.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I miss him already so I re-watch The Art of Seduction last night :P

I miss him too and wanted to rewatch Art of Seduction but my friend borrowed my CD .. huk.. huk.. :tears:

Guest KrazyK71

OMG!! I'm so glad I was able to find this forum. I've been trying desparately to track down info in English on SIK for a while now. I've found some wonderful Web sites, but for the most part it's in Korean.

I was introduced to SIK when I started watching "Emperor of the Sea" on AZN Television in the States. I've been captivated by him since. I'm even finding it tough not to root for his character--regardless of what he does! :ph34r: :blush: Not that I don't like the main character (I think he's great as well), but SIK performance is simply extraordinary!

BTW, does anyone know where I can find copies of "Hard Love/Undeserved Love" and "Water Bloom?" I'm finishing up "Bodyguard" right now, and have seen "Terms of Endearment" and both of his movies. I absolutely loved him in "The Art of Seduction." I think I'll probably go crazy waiting for the DVD release of "Joo Mong" :crazy: ...especially after seeing the awesome photos from this drama.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this wonderful actor!

OMG!! I'm so glad I was able to find this forum. I've been trying desparately to track down info in English on SIK for a while now. I've found some wonderful Web sites, but for the most part it's in Korean.

I was introduced to SIK when I started watching "Emperor of the Sea" on AZN Television in the States. I've been captivated by him since. I'm even finding it tough not to root for his character--regardless of what he does! :ph34r: :blush: Not that I don't like the main character (I think he's great as well), but SIK performance is simply extraordinary!

BTW, does anyone know where I can find copies of "Hard Love/Undeserved Love" and "Water Bloom?" I'm finishing up "Bodyguard" right now, and have seen "Terms of Endearment" and both of his movies. I absolutely loved him in "The Art of Seduction." I think I'll probably go crazy waiting for the DVD release of "Joo Mong" :crazy: ...especially after seeing the awesome photos from this drama.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this wonderful actor!

hi! actually I have seen Water Bloom on TV while I am still watching Hard Love on the KBS Site (still on episode 14 and there are 19 episodes all in all)...actually you might find it hard to find copies of these 2 dramas since they were quite old but if you have a KBS Account you can download episodes of Hard Love on their site..I'm also looking forward to Joo Mong...how I wish I could watch it

Guest KrazyK71

hi! actually I have seen Water Bloom on TV while I am still watching Hard Love on the KBS Site (still on episode 14 and there are 19 episodes all in all)...actually you might find it hard to find copies of these 2 dramas since they were quite old but if you have a KBS Account you can download episodes of Hard Love on their site..I'm also looking forward to Joo Mong...how I wish I could watch it

Thanks so much for the info koalabear! ;) I went through the registration process at KBS's web site, but my page got closed when I was trying to set up my preferences. I've sent them an e-mail to confirm whether I'm actually registered or not. Wish me luck! :P

Guest KrazyK71

latest SIK news!!!

SIK was at the scene of a traffic accident in the morning of March 5, 2006. with a videocam with him he shot the incident and handed it over to MBC. the news was broadcasted afterwards.

for the link of the news in Korean click here

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...030521531353894

credits to Yahoo! Korea

Thanks so much for this info koalabear! I saw the video footage on SIK's page at Yahoo! Korea, and for the longest time I thought he was actually in the accident. What a relief! :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xx-outsider-xx

Finally I finished the loooong episodes of 'terms of endearment'. When I first started watching the series, I felt like stopping halfway. It's not that the series ain't great, IT IS, but all characters annoyed the heck out of me (especially the three mothers, the first daughter's chut sarang and the lawyer who is the first daughter's husband). I felt like kicking people's a$$ or strangle someone while watching it. seriously! but the thought of song il kook coming out soon made me continue to watch. and his appearance in the series was not disappointing at all. His performance was superb! haha. I think his character was the only one that didn't annoy me LOL. but i thought the ending was VERY unsatisfying haha. I guess that's a drawback of a long series, after all the time I spent watching the ups and down in the series, I just can't accept a 'bleh' kind of ending. felt like I've been cheated. haha. but how grand can an ending be? :P still, i wish they had showed some sweet moments between song il kook and han ga in's characters towards the end. I've missed the couple after watching them went through heartbreaks and all. *sobs*

All in all, song il kook's performance was the best!! haha. I also starting to like han ga in through this series. I didn't care much about her in 'Super Rookie' (didn't even finish watching that series), but in 'Terms of Endearment', she and song il kook made such an endearing couple. =)

Guest KrazyK71

HA HA HA!!! I couldn't agree with you more, outsider! I think the length of the series added to characters starting to grate on my nerves. I think if there were fewer episodes, it might not have been as bad--MAYBE! :P

SIK was the only reason I bought the DVD, and you're absolutely right, he was wonderful in it! It took me a while to get through the scene with him at the daycare taking care of the babies (awwwww) because I kept rewinding it. :D I loved how different his character was in "Terms" compared to "Emperor of the Sea," "Bodyguard," "Red Eye," and even "The Art of Seduction." Aside from him being just an absolute cutie pie :blush:, he really is a wonderfully talented actor.

Han Gain's character drove me absolutely crazy while she was pushing him away. Just like with Junghwa in EOTS, I kept thinking, "Are you nuts!!" <_< But they really were an adorable couple once she accepted him. I wished the ending would have been more satisfying as well, but at least they ended up together--I guess! :unsure:;)