Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest jadeprincess

jennie, i did not that SIK-HGI won the best couple award at KBS....really???? that's great to know.....I really enjoy their roles in TOE....

I am watching the episode where HGI has asked for (you know what) and his expression was priceless.....my heart breaks with his too :(

why is his mom in TOE so mean!!! I feel HGI's pain having to live with that lady under the same roof - so torturing....

You know, renni72, I think you're in for more of SIK's heartbreaking expressions and reactions in TOE if you're at this point. It will only get better or worse depending on how you look at it.

I had so much sympathy for HGI's character in this drama and did a lot of crying along with her and SIK. Really great stuff! :D

hello, everyone! wow, haven't been in soompi for awhile and I am glad to know that SIK is making a new movie and with one of my favorite actress, SYJ! What a pair! I first got attracted to SIK in Bodyguard, then Conditions of Love, and then Emperor of the Sea. He is definitely one actor that I've been following. Thanks, everyone, for keeping me updated on what i going on with him. Awesome!!!

Guest tamtan3c

like you and many others...I like the second half more because of SIK - I JUST LOVE HIM

I love him because of his LOVE for EUNPA (played by HGI) and how he will sacrifice everything for her and he don't care about her past...I hope we can discussed further once you finish...but as it for now...I really like TOE once he showed up...

He have great chemistry with HGI and did you now that they one for best couple at the KBS award :)

Hi Jennie I am not sure if you were the Jennie who encouraged me to watched TOE a couple of months ago:(...well I did and it was a great drama. I just finished it last weekend and i cannot get enuf of Jangsu and Enpai....I could not understand why you said you watched the drama because of SIK but half way thru TOE, I understood it clearly... I am hook too...

:lol::lol: I had hoped that they showed a little more of the sweet couple at the end....

Guest jadeprincess

Thank you very much, Syjfan, for the recent Art of Seduction photos from this devoted SIK fan! What an attractive man he is! :wub: :wub:

Guest renni72

Why is it that in some of the pics above, Son Ye Jin looked like Jang Nara at some angles???? Or am I seeing things????

Son Ye Jin is certainly in a lot of movies lately....wonder what's her on screen chemistry with SIK?

I believe tat they would jive well wit each other onscreen. Yejin can efficiently take on to any leadin men since she'z a multifaceted actresz. Better yet, she has been paired up wit top caliber actorz. Song Il Kook, is in fact, one uv mah faves among 'em!!!

I absolutely agree...I also sense the chemistry between those two and they look just so good together and no doubt is just something we all will be looking forward to....it will be great...it's coming out in DEC...can you all beleive that :)

just like everyone here... I have love SIG since TOE and I can't get enough of him and HGI. They certainly keep the show going for me...by most importantly, SIG - he is fantastic!

Reasons on bringing forward the screening date of Arts of Seduction

According to report from Korean NEWSEN, the screening date of Arts of Seduction was brought forward to 22nd December after an internal preview by the production company. They found the movie to be highly satisfying in all aspects. Even knowing that there are going to be major blockbusters such as King Kong and Typhon screening during the Christmas season, the production company is confident of the movie doing well.

In fact, the production team is so happy with Ye jin's performance that they are claiming she can be the 'Queen of Comedy' in Korea too.

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10842594.html