Quantcast
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

Guest KrazyK71

guys do you know the music video that Song il gook appear on?

I've seen SIG in a video that can be viewed at this link (just copy and paste the address in your internet browser):

mms://211.196.186.116/MusicVideo/048/102748.WMV

I don't know the artist or the song title, but I hope this helps. :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

anyone know where i can get a copy of his drama "Water Bloom", if there's any?

Guest renni72

I have finished Art of Seduction and wow, SIK is such a hottie! :D The scenes of him working out in te gym to prepare himself for the lingerie party ... and when he was at the party dressed up as a red devil..... :w00t:

He was so good to look at and he played such a convincing charming flirt ( i read the earlier analysis of his fans who said he is in reality a shy person )....he ran all over Cheju Island IN THE RAIN to get Ji Won everything she wanted - the raw fish, the wine and the lavish place to sleep in....awww, he was so sweet.... :)

For those who wandered into this thread, go find Art of Seduction and watch it....

You will be amazed not only at what SIK can do, Son Ye Jin was amazing too in her new role!

Guest shinny3

He is so dashing!!! And handsome.

He is an awesome actor too. Does he have a girlfriend? If he does, WHO???

this guy is a delight to watch haha ~

i hope to watch Jumong when it starts airing next wk as well ,

maybe will lag in watching but definitely will give it a watch ~

Guest bubblieri

does anyone think actor park gun hyung and song il kook resembles each other alot? i can't tell them apart..

here's a pic of park

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/n_d...H/photo4081.jpg

YESS!!!! i totally agree!!! there was a picture of sik somewhere and i was like gosh he totally looks like park gun hyung!!!! and i totally <3 park gun hyung (after watching innocnet steps). they're both very good looking men :D i knew he looked a bit older than son ye jin (the only thing i've watched of sik so far is the art of seduction), but i didn't know he was like about 10 years older!!! he's VERY good looking XD i thought he did a good job acting in that movie.....and i really liked him paired up withi syj. he was really sweet and i found myself like of course leaning more towards him and hoping syj's character would feel bad and like really like him. but of course you gotta watch the movie. but this guy!!! i really <3!!! :D anyone know which drama (or movie) you would recommend for me to watch first?

i liked his style in art of seduction...his hairstyle and etc.....i'm not too sure about his upcoming project.....i liked the other look better ;) and from this pictures, (is that really kim seung soo....isn't kim seung soo from full house...or am i spelling the names wrong?) the guy from my sweetheart looks different....i don't know. did he gain weight or did his face get squarer...or is it the haircut?

YESS!!!! i totally agree!!! there was a picture of sik somewhere and i was like gosh he totally looks like park gun hyung!!!! and i totally <3 park gun hyung (after watching innocnet steps). they're both very good looking men :D i knew he looked a bit older than son ye jin (the only thing i've watched of sik so far is the art of seduction), but i didn't know he was like about 10 years older!!! he's VERY good looking XD i thought he did a good job acting in that movie.....and i really liked him paired up withi syj. he was really sweet and i found myself like of course leaning more towards him and hoping syj's character would feel bad and like really like him. but of course you gotta watch the movie. but this guy!!! i really <3!!! :D anyone know which drama (or movie) you would recommend for me to watch first?

i liked his style in art of seduction...his hairstyle and etc.....i'm not too sure about his upcoming project.....i liked the other look better ;) and from this pictures, (is that really kim seung soo....isn't kim seung soo from full house...or am i spelling the names wrong?) the guy from my sweetheart looks different....i don't know. did he gain weight or did his face get squarer...or is it the haircut?

hi!

I guess you could watch Emperor of the Sea or Terms of Endearment, both are very good dramas and SIK is really good in both ...

anyway, the guy he was with the pic that I posted was Kim Seung-soo of My Sweetheart, My Darling fame (KBS Daily Drama), he is set to appear with SIK in JooMong as his rival

Pic Song Il Kook from Jumong drama

47.jpg

44.jpg

46.jpg

45.jpg

credit : imbc

I check in the index drama, that there is no Jumong thread yet....

hope there is anyone who likes to start a topic....:)

Guest inez

I've seen SIG in a video that can be viewed at this link (just copy and paste the address in your internet browser):

mms://211.196.186.116/MusicVideo/048/102748.WMV

I don't know the artist or the song title, but I hope this helps. :D

Can someone tell me who the singer is in this MV?..And SIK looked so cool!!.

Thanks!

So... when this will be air? can't wait ^^

Joo Mong aired already last Monday May 15, episodes 3 and 4 will air this week

Guest vivelesviets

Can someone tell me who the singer is in this MV?..And SIK looked so cool!!.

Thanks!

The singer is Cho Eun and the song is "Sad Love Song", from his 2nd album.

Great MV & song (=

Guest inez

The singer is Cho Eun and the song is "Sad Love Song", from his 2nd album.

Great MV & song (=

Oh thanks vivelesviets!

Guest amurr

Just a quickie: Mace from The Hawaii K-Drama Fans board has been kind enough to put a vid up at YouTube of Hawaii K-Drama Fan Club meeting actor Song Il-guk in Korea. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwccSMbb88w

Hope you all enjoy it!

Spelling of name is Mace's.

Just a quickie: Mace from The Hawaii K-Drama Fans board has been kind enough to put a vid up at YouTube of Hawaii K-Drama Fan Club meeting actor Song Il-guk in Korea. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwccSMbb88w

Hope you all enjoy it!

Spelling of name is Mace's.

thanx fo' providin ta linx wif us amurr!

Guest lilkpgirl

ah i luv him in the korean drama terms of endearment/conditions for love

Guest smellmemory

i love this man.......!!!!!!!!!!

From yesterday's episode (ep 20? Jumong)

songilgookqx8.jpg

^ How can a man looks this handsome even when he's blind-folded? :huh:

hahaha~~.... Song Il Kook <3 :wub: