Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest suejinners

I think a lot of the younger people (I'm a little older than he is) don't realize how young we are. I don't mean you--I mean just in general (I'm sure you see it yourself, especially in the pic forums) They think someone over 29 is 'old' already. lol What I usually say is that if you think about it, he's only been alive for a short time, and he's done a lot in that period. He's probably half the age of many of his fans. ^^

He was really good in Bodyguard, too--I liked his character (he's so good at 'bad'), especially at the end. I almost fainted when I found out he had been chosen to be in Hae Shin (replacing Han Jaesuk) with oppa Sujong--two of my favorite people in the same thing (and one of my very favorite things IS Korean historical dramas)...and it was nice watching them both--such seriously talented actors--and majorly dorky, too. :P

Thanks to everyone who's been posting pics and news. I'm a little behind.

^thats true.

most of the good actors are in their late twenties-thirties.

soompi is filled with a lot of teens mostly 12-16yrolds anyways!

He's one hell of an actor<3

random caps from jumong!!!

darkjmee4.jpg

116844620525c125d625b82yg7.jpg

36004hz9.jpg

116888706166bfa3c1a9b8fjn7.jpg

credits to dc songilkook gallery + imageshack

one of the most gorgeous korean men...

one of my fav too..he just got something in him that really attracts women, especially me..LOL...

his act in Jumong is brilliant! i love this man!!

Jan 18, 2007

Popular Korean drama hits Hong Kong

'Jumong' to be shown in 8 Asian nations

The popular Korean television drama Jumong just began showing in Hong Kong on January 15. The Munhwa Broadcasting Company (MBC) drama has already been broadcast in Japan and the Philippines, according to an MBC press release dated January 16.

The drama charts the foundation of the Goguryeo Dynasty (37BC-668AD) in Manchuria, amid sweeping battles and equally sweeping romance.

Hong Kong’s ATV network is showing Jumong every weekday at 9:30 p.m. The Korean dramas "Be Strong Geumsun" and "My Lovely Sam-soon," also shown on ATV, proved to be popular with Hong Kong viewers.

MBC has signed contracts to sell the rights to Jumong to companies in eight Asian nations, including China, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and the Philippines. The drama has been showing twice a week since August of last year on Japan’s satellite network KNTV. The program began showing on January 8 on the Philippine channel GMA, which has also run the Korean drama Dae Jang Geum.

Source: The Hankyoreh

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edi...ent/184971.html

Credit: rubie @ news thread

Guest suejinners

^ in december.

articles came out saying that he broke up with his g/f 3 months ago.

shes an actress. i forgot her name. lol

so he is FREEEEEEEEEE<3<3<3

Guest iheartfood

i cant seem to find the forum for his drama "jumong" does anyone know where? ... and if possible, does anyone know where i can dl the episodes? thanks!

Guest sang_woo_always

I didn't even know who he is until i saw Jumong...wow...this guy is soo acttractive!!! He's soo hot!!! His smile...omg..everything about him....gotta love him...sucha great actor too..I'm soo happy jumong is doing very well...I love him with HHJ in Jumong...they have a big age gap but they look good together!!!....=]

Guest suejinners

Won GiJun is a newbie isn't he? I think :D he's good.

WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?

haha i didn't see the episode today yet. so someone tell me if it was awesome or not until Dramaok comes to our rescue.

JUMONG HIT 50%!

without the grabbing each other (i think? someone clarify this XD or my theory will be correct that they hit 50 when the grabbing each other starts with SoJu)

Jumong nationwide: 49.8%

Jumong Seoul: 50.5%

the other dramas are less than 6% :X.

^ Yay!!

i just saw it at yahookr!

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0123070750334b6

JuMong will have its own mobile game!

20070123140849844c414115yi.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

credits to Dramaok at the Jumong thread...

20070124113023199e0_113023_1.jpg

'jumong' song il-guk

will star in modern drama sbs 'angel' after completion of 'jumong'...

the new drama 'angel' will also be about a man's coming of age story centering around the profession of a lobbyist, and currently about 5-6 episode scripts are completed.

'angel' will go into filming stage around may, thus actor song il-guk will have a 1-2 month resting period before his next acting project after 'jumong'.

though song has not signed the contract for 'angel' the writer of 'angel', choi wan-gyu, who is also the writer of 'jumong' told reporters it was already set.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

^ in december.

articles came out saying that he broke up with his g/f 3 months ago.

shes an actress. i forgot her name. lol

so he is FREEEEEEEEEE<3<3<3

well, I really want him to go out with Son Je Yin, his costarred in The Art of Seduction :)

Guest suejinners

credits to Dramaok at the Jumong thread...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e0/20070124/20070124113023199e0_113023_1.jpg

'jumong' song il-guk

will star in modern drama sbs 'angel' after completion of 'jumong'...

the new drama 'angel' will also be about a man's coming of age story centering around the profession of a lobbyist, and currently about 5-6 episode scripts are completed.

'angel' will go into filming stage around may, thus actor song il-guk will have a 1-2 month resting period before his next acting project after 'jumong'.

though song has not signed the contract for 'angel' the writer of 'angel', choi wan-gyu, who is also the writer of 'jumong' told reporters it was already set.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...h_en&rank=5

김태희, "'엔젤'에 출연 안 해요"

just summerizing the article really badly but..

KTH says shes not going to be in the drama Angel.

Today,in a interview with MyDaily she said that a lot of people think that ive been casted in this drama but its not true.

There has been a huge amount of interest in this new drama because of the rumors that KTH and SongIlKook have been casted.

But its false. No actors have been casted in the drama yet.

boo~

Guest yulianty

if you dl it via clubbox or torrent, D-Fansubs are fansubbing this drama. and their subs are awesome :)

oh, i know what you're talking about. i think if i remember correctly, it's called "sad love song"

Hello every body...new comer here....may I know who is the singer & the song title....is it movie or drama sountrack?

btw, thanks... :rolleyes:

Guest jdcaloza

hello fellow SIK fans

i watched Song Il Kook in the movie "Art of Seduction and i just finished the entire 60 episodes, where i discovered more of song il kook. he is a good actor and better as comedian. Whoever thought of him to become the main lead of this drama should be commended for his eye for not only good but great choices.

i hope that i'll get to watch SIK more often, in TV series or movies. Hopefully, he'd be open to more comedies. I do hope that he'll become a chatmate of some sort. hahahaha. hoping that his fans in soompi will become active.

Go SIK!

Guest ayoepan

SIG always play a role such a GOOD man, even in EOTS his character is a villain but I think his character is not evil or mean, in fact i really like his character than the main actor....^^. Besides SIG is much handsome than the main actor haha

Btw, his acting i love the most is in Art of Seduction. He's suuuppeeeerrrr different from his past character in the drama. Such a hilarious playboy, really make LOL ^^

@ yulianty : haha u came to this thread too?? I guess u really fall in love to this man hehehe. If i'm not wrong the singer is Choeun.