Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

KBS Drama Awards 2016

Best Actor in Mid-Length Drama Nominees

Kim Woo Bin (Uncontrollably Fond)

Park Bo Gum (Moonlight Drawn by Clouds)

Park Shin Yang (Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho)

Song Il Gook (Jang Youngsil)

Jo Jae Hyun (Master: God of Noodles)

The Winner : Song Il Gook

1483199403953967.jpg

Song Il Gook: I'm so shy. I really want to praise the director of this drama. If he didn't have the passion, this drama would not have been made properly. Because he was so passionate, this drama was as successful as it was. Thank you to the staff who is working hard. Dae Han, Min Gook, Man Se - your dad got an award! I hope this nation becomes a stronger nation in the new year.

Best Actor Nominees

Park Bo Gum (Moonlight)

Park Shin Yang (Lawyer)

Song Joong Ki (DOTS)

Ahn Jae WOok (5 Children)

Lee Dong Gun (Tailors)

Lee Sang Yoon (Airport)

Cha In Pyo (Tailors)

The Winner : Park Shin Yang and Park Bo Gum

Credit : Soompi KBS Drama Awards 2016 Live Blog

• Like 8

4 hours ago, badsmuler said:

KBS Drama Awards 2016

Best Actor in Mid-Length Drama Nominees

Kim Woo Bin (Uncontrollably Fond)

Park Bo Gum (Moonlight Drawn by Clouds)

Park Shin Yang (Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho)

Jo Jae Hyun (Master: God of Noodles)

The Winner : Song Il Gook

1483199403953967.jpg

Song Il Gook: I'm so shy. I really want to praise the director of this drama. If he didn't have the passion, this drama would not have been made properly. Because he was so passionate, this drama was as successful as it was. Thank you to the staff who is working hard. Dae Han, Min Gook, Man Se - your dad got an award! I hope this nation becomes a stronger nation in the new year.

Best Actor Nominees

Park Bo Gum (Moonlight)

Park Shin Yang (Lawyer)

Song Joong Ki (DOTS)

Ahn Jae WOok (5 Children)

Lee Dong Gun (Tailors)

Lee Sang Yoon (Airport)

Cha In Pyo (Tailors)

The Winner : Park Shin Yang and Park Bo Gum

Credit : Soompi KBS Drama Awards 2016 Live Blog

What a splendid news, @badsmuler, thank you!! (I had so many things to finish last hours that I forgot about KBS Awards, if you can imagine, I wrote the KBS' schedule here and I forgot??? :confused: Shame on me! But I'll see it in replay on 3rd Jan., I promise!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017, DEAR SIK-ers!! Be healthful, joyful, loved and peaceful, make your dreams come true!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

And a 2017 short calendar from Romanian Fan Club! Image may contain: 1 person

Love you all! 

• Like 7

Good Morning Ladies: I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy New Year. I just hope that this is the year that we hear that our man SIK will finally do an Historical Drama. I sure hope so because I'm getting very old and won't be around too much longer. So, get with it Song Il Kook !!!! We are all waiting for some good news.

• Like 7

Happy New Year to everyone and most of all to SIK.  I'm so happy for his award.  He really excels in historical drama.  I hope he appear in another one this year.  

I am watching Jumong and never get tired of it.  after this, I'll watch Kingdom of the Wind.

• Like 5

Happiest Belated New Year 2017, wishing you everyone, best of health, safety, stronger year to come!! 

Thanks bad for the great start already,  our man won an award for his performance, for sure he'll needs to do more to come!!  Nothing is slowing him down just yet..

Waves to everyone on this wonderful sik club..fightings..!! 

6008070324_5739c7e652_o_zpsw2blvmho.jpg 8116979087_0cc9278870_o_zpslsfzk5er.jpg 

SIK%20DUOLAC%20CF%202014%2014E_zpsrbel5x   f_7m_333730d_zps4dd04759.jpg

• Like 6

Sorry for spazzing in here.... 

I think in the middle of this youtube video, Song Il Kook just came in to sit in the front row. And as you all can see, mostly actors surround him were standing and bow to him. I'm glad to see that people respect SIK as the senior in movie & drama industry. And what I like about this video, because I can see the interaction between all of my favorite K actors, Song Il Kook, Song Joong Ki, and Song Hye Kyo. 

There's not so many video that capture SIK on KBSDA. Mostly we can see him because the  cameramen shot Song Song couple. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Sorry for spazzing in here.... 

I think in the middle of this youtube video, Song Il Kook just came in to sit in the front row. And as you all can see, mostly actors surround him were standing and bow to him. I'm glad to see that people respect SIK as the senior in movie & drama industry. And what I like about this video, because I can see the interaction between all of my favorite K actors, Song Il Kook, Song Joong Ki, and Song Hye Kyo. 

There's not so many video that capture SIK on KBSDA. Mostly we can see him because the  cameramen shot Song Song couple. 

A fragment from KBSDA - SIK's Award - did you notice most of actresses ware pale-pink-long dresses?

https://www.facebook.com/宋一国-Song-Il-Kook-187649481323132/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/宋一国-Song-Il-Kook-187649481323132/videos/ 

• Like 5

SIk's message for fans on 1st Jan 2017 - thanks to https://www.facebook.com/宋一国-Song-Il-Kook-187649481323132/?fref=ts

Image may contain: text

2017.01.01 SIK's message in GeNtLe 宋一国官网留言

留言翻译@宋一国百度贴吧微博:

Gentle家族的各位!真的多灾多难的2016年过去,希望的2017年到来了。

对我个人来说也是多灾多难的一年。

得到很多人喜爱的“超人回来了”艰难曲折终于平安地(?)结束,好久没拍的史剧也再次拍摄,虽然登上了那样期盼的音乐剧舞台,但因为急性鼻窦炎,到最后的首尔公演时也很吃苦。并且在年末的颁奖礼上得到了没想到的优秀演技奖的荣誉。

回想起来,我觉得这是再一次切实感受到各位的喜爱和支持的一年。

《蒋英实》拍摄期间,承蒙各位的应援,辛苦的冬天拍摄因为温暖的心意能够平安地结束。音乐剧公演期间,面对不容易的挑战,到最后也没有失去勇气而能够结束了。

再次感谢Gentle家族的各位。

在2017年,为了不让各位失望,能够以帅气的样子见大家,我会成为更认真努力的演员。

祝愿Gentle家族在新年首先要健康,总是只有幸福的事。

爱一次,到永远

2017.01.01 Sik's message in gentle song
Write a message for @宋一国百度贴吧微博:
Gentle family, everyone! A really troubled of the past 2016 years in the past, hoping for 2017 years to come.
A year of troubles for me.
Getting a lot of people favorite "Superman Returns" in a tough twist. It's over, the drama that hasn't been filmed in a long time, even though it was on the stage of the music theatre that was so awaited, but because of acute sinusitis, it was also very hard at the end of the And, at the end of the year, there was an honour for the outstanding performance award.
In retrospect, I feel that this is a year in which I really feel the love and support of everyone.
During the filming of Chiang Ying-real, the very happy winter shoot in the winter has been put to the end of the warm heart. During the musical play, it is not easy to face the challenge, and it has not been able to lose the courage to end it.
Thank you once again for the gentle family.
In 2017, in order not to disappoint everyone, I would be able to meet the very good people, and I will be an actor who is more serious.
Best wishes in the new year's new year's health, always just happiness.
Love once and forever

(google translate - sorry! :confused: Maybe a good heart can translate better? Please? :heart: )
  • Like 7