Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Gabi, the translation is not perfect but just know that he promises to be a serious actor this year makes me happy.  Watching "Jumong" brings back memories of his glorious days in historical dramas.  The flame in me starts burning again.  Let's hope for the best.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, ardently said:

Gabi, the translation is not perfect but just know that he promises to be a serious actor this year makes me happy.  Watching "Jumong" brings back memories of his glorious days in historical dramas.  The flame in me starts burning again.  Let's hope for the best.

Oh, @ardently , SIK is now represented by C-JesEnt, a solid agency, and his friendship with KBS is good: maybe, maybe, KBS will make a new season of Crime Squad, SIK with his Yesoya / Song Ji Hyo? Hoping, hoping.... :blush:

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Chellsee said:

New IG post of our dearest SIK. Our boys are getting taller and more handsome...

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. I couldn't agree with you more - they're growing so fast. It's been a while since the last time I saw them. I missed them. They look so CUTE wearing this sailor outfit. Look at them how the triplets are saluting - hahaha. They have their own flair to their salutes. Such an adorable boys!  :lol:

• Like 3

Happiest Lunar New Year, everyone!!  Wishing you all good health and happiness onwards!!!  Fightings...!!!!!

And listening to jumong and kotw ost..to keep me going.. xo

Waves to kb, ard, bad, chell, celip, gab, hummer, will, tika, star, sue, soompi family, songie family, and all I've missed..x

SIK%20DUOLAC%20CF%202014%2014E_zpsrbel5x

5411952306_5d93491b0f_o%20copy_zpsvxtcnd  8714415473_911d623119_o_zpspowza1ah.jpg

4926876080_af3ba72fe8_o_zpscda5d1a2.jpg  8714415437_5f230925c7_o_zpswivbwsep.jpg

• Like 7

After watching EOTS, Jumong and KOTW, in that order, what's next for me?  Maybe Terms of Endearment or AMCG.

Looking back at the soompi pages of KOTW forum, I found the posts of old SIKERS like Karosa, Meyyale, Selvaspeedy, Kish Agnes.  I wonder where they are now.  I hope they hadn't forgotten SIK yet.

• Like 6

Happy Seollal to everyone:)!\

I've been watching Jumong again too, ardent.  The local Taiwan station is broadcasting it dubbed in Chinese with English subtitles.  Brings back many fond memories.  

Thank you to all of you for sharing SIK's instagram and other fans' pictures and messages.  It's the few threads that keep us coming back. 

• Like 6

On 1/29/2017 at 11:23 AM, ardently said:

After watching EOTS, Jumong and KOTW, in that order, what's next for me?  Maybe Terms of Endearment or AMCG.

Looking back at the soompi pages of KOTW forum, I found the posts of old SIKERS like Karosa, Meyyale, Selvaspeedy, Kish Agnes.  I wonder where they are now.  I hope they hadn't forgotten SIK yet.

Hi ardently, ye, I miss them, too! It's been quite a long while since their last post here. I hope they're doing fine. :lol:

• Like 6

On 29/01/2017 at 5:23 AM, ardently said:

Oh, you're right, I also read sometime the old posts & comments. Mayyale's videos, for instance, made me (us!) dream a lot! 

https://www.youtube.com/user/meyyale

The dream made Romanian fans to gather in a fan club 4 years ago: yes, Fan Club Song Il Kook Romania already has it's 4th birthday! Man seee!!

(the cake is yummyyyy....!! thanks to Mariana, who made it :D:heart: )

Image may contain: 2 people, food

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 5