Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

@KonaBeans, thank you for sharing the photos.

All my love and warmest wishes for health and happiness to all members of Song family. The month of March is special to them and their fans. I’m sure they will have very nice wedding anniversary and birthday celebrations knowing that so many people from around the world are sending all their good thoughts, energy and wishes to them.

• Like 9

Happiest and Blessed Birthday to the most wonderful triplets in the universe, Song Daehan Minguk and Manse. I love you babies! :heart::heart::heart:

C6_nlBdWgAAzM4D.jpg

• Like 9

19 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

Birthday gifts from FanClub.

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

My Manse is a big boy now.  Where are the other boys.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAEHAN, MINGUK, MANSE!

• Like 9

Received these lovely martisoare from my Romanian friends.

Thank you for loving our man. :blush:

17359101_10207162815823649_4181262388224

• Like 5

On 3/16/2017 at 9:59 AM, KonaBeans said:

Birthday gifts from FanClub.

Hi KonaBeans, thanks for sharing the photos. Awww...........time really flies so fast - they're so big now! They're growing healthy. Belated Happy Birthday Daehan, Minguk, Manse! :lol:

• Like 3

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/1oyK/7077

2604413758D5E3B5104916

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01439926615866600&DCD=A10102

Actor Song Il-kook attended the inaugural General Assembly of the Association of Korean Artists of the Arts, held at the Air Force Hall, Seoul,

The Association of Korean Broadcasting Artists Association, which is a group under the Ministry of Culture and Texts, was established at the end of last year to promote the interests, welfare and opportunities of its members as a representative group of broadcasting artists including Korean Broadcasting Actors Association, Korea Broadcasting Performers Association, Korean Voice Actors Association and Korean Comedian Association.

247BAA3758D5E3B4158AB8

27533E3758D5E3B435AE2F

267B943558D5E5A01C0654

• Like 5

Minguk Gets “Married” In Adorable Wedding Ceremony That Brings Song Il Gook To Tears (Of Laughter)

song-minguk.png

The Song triplets have grown up so fast!

On March 28, Song Il Gook posted a series of photos on his personal Instagram that his sons’ kindergarten teacher sent him from a very special day for Minguk.

Minguk and one of his kindergarten friends had decided to get married and in the spirit of the thing, the whole kindergarten class made invitations, held a blue-carpet ceremony, and even sent them on a “honeymoon.”

In the caption, Song Il Gook wrote, “Minguk got married!!! He even had a honeymoon haha. Apparently he also asked his bride if she would be okay having kids because it would hurt a lot. After I got the pictures from his teacher I laughed until I cried! Kids are kids but I think it’s amazing how the teachers adapt to the children. I thought how glad I was once again to send my kids to this kindergarten.”

Spoiler

minguk-4-540x541.pngminguk-1-540x541.pngsong-minguk-2-540x539.pngminguk-2-540x543.pngsong-minguk-1-540x542.pngminguk-540x543.pngsong-minguk-3-540x542.png

Source (1) / soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 8

2636F13958D8434234361D

Song Il-Kook together with some of the actors who participated in the project "100 Actors, Reading Our Literature" – an audiobook project initiated in 2014 and completed this year.

If I’ve understood correctly, the project, in which 100 actors read 100 major novels from Korean modern and contemporary literature, was realized by the Korean Welfare Foundation in cooperation with EBS and Communication Books.

The members of the Korean Welfare Foundation acted as recital actors, EBS recorded and broadcasted, and Communication Books chose the works and audiobooks respectively.

'100 Actors, Read Our Literature' Audiobooks are available in public libraries and school libraries, and in smartphone apps such as KaKao Talk and others. The download price is 990 won per book.

The audiobook sales proceeds will be donated to the Korean Welfare Foundation in the name of the participating actors.

Http://interview365.mk.co.kr/news/76851

• Like 5

Manse Gets Mysteriously Pouty When Daebak And His Sisters Visit The Song Triplets

soo-ah-seol-ah-daebak-minguk-manse-daeha

On April 8, Lee Dong Gook’s wife Lee Soo Jin posted photos of a special meet-up between her family and Song Il Gook’s on her personal Instagram.

The photos show a playdate between Daebak, his sisters, and Daebak, Minguk and Manse. The two families first met when they appeared on “The Return of Superman” together and their friendship has continued past the Song triplets’ departure from the show.

However, in one picture, Manse appears to be put out with an adorably pouty face while his brothers, Soo Ah, Seol Ah, and Daebak smile brightly at the camera.

However, he soon returned to his playful self in a group shot with their dads. Hopefully the kids all had a good time together!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/08/manse-gets-mysteriously-pouty-daebak-sisters-visit-song-triplets/

• Like 8