Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Il Kook's son, Song Man-se, all grown up and holding up a love letter

photo796134.jpg

Actor Song Il Kook's son Song Man-se is cute as ever.

Song Il Kook posted a picture on Instagram saying, "My son Man-se got a love letter from school today!"

Man-se is holding up a letter in one hand and the other hand is holding a V on the other.

The letter says, "Song Man-se, let's play together. I like you".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-s-son-song-man-se-all-grown-up-and-holding-up-a-love-letter-101541.html

• Like 5

Song Il Kook's son Man Se receives a love letter in kindergarten!

song-il-kook

Song Il Kook's son Man Sae received a love letter in kindergarten!

On December 15, Song Il Kook uploaded the picture below on Instagram of Man Sae holding a letter he received in kindergarten with the caption, "Today! A charming Man Sae who brought home a love letter".

The picture shows an adorable Man Sae with a mischievous smile, holding the letter he received, which says, " Song Man Sae oppa, let's play together. I like you".

Man Sae, Dae Han, and Min Guk are the triplets of Song Il Kook and were the former stars of the hit variety show 'Superman is Back'. Isn't he the cutest?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/song-il-kooks-son-man-sae-receives-a-love-letter-in-kindergarten

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Song Il Kook's son, Song Man-se, all grown up and holding up a love letter

photo796134.jpg

Actor Song Il Kook's son Song Man-se is cute as ever.

Song Il Kook posted a picture on Instagram saying, "My son Man-se got a love letter from school today!"

Man-se is holding up a letter in one hand and the other hand is holding a V on the other.

The letter says, "Song Man-se, let's play together. I like you".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-s-son-song-man-se-all-grown-up-and-holding-up-a-love-letter-101541.html

Manse is full of charms and at his very young age, many girls notice that.  That's why he's my favorite.  I like you, too, Manse but I love your dad more.  Sorry.

BTW, I'm Ardently.  I can't access my account so I have to login using my other username.

• Like 5

On 17/12/2016 at 3:14 AM, sardonics said:

Manse is full of charms and at his very young age, many girls notice that.  That's why he's my favorite.  I like you, too, Manse but I love your dad more.  Sorry.

BTW, I'm Ardently.  I can't access my account so I have to login using my other username.

Oups, dear Ardent! Few long months I also couldn't access my soompi account: it was HARD! I think you have to tell admins the case and call for their help - it's a separate thread for this. 

Meanwhile I found this on facebook - thank Turkish fans for sharing!

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 5

Great Christmas present, Kona. Thank you

Happy Holidays, everyone!

I hope 2017 will bring our beloved SIK back to acting and make us all happy.

Meanwhile, I wish him to stay healthy and enjoy his wonderful family.

My best wishes to you too, SIKers. May 2017 let you fulfil all of your wishes and bring you lots of health and happiness.

Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate it, and Happy New Year!

• Like 6

Merriest Christmas everyone, hope you all have a wonderful holidays in this cold or warm weather..on this world! 

All stay safe and healitiest!    That's great if he's playing to do some singing..been wondering if hes still interested!  Wouldn't mind to hear his voices, in my ears..xo  

Waves: celiap, metal, chell, kb, ard, tika, gab, hummer,star, will, moon, sardonia, sue, sou..to name a few!  xo 

tumblr_no5k8zWljG1qdxrpuo1_500_zps8hheyn5286959454_f0d1031a9d_o-1_zps7c679177.jp

merry_christmas_and_happy_new_year_2014-ChristmasTree-20121031-small_zpswlcmoglz

• Like 6

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL SIKERS, OLD AND NEW!

This is for you, Sik...

I can't count the times that I think of you, all day and all night.  Oftentimes, I wonder how long it will last.  But I know deep within me it has no end.  The longing and the feelings will stay forever in my heart, wherein you have a permanent space.  Please, stay happy and healthy, be contented with your life now.  I love you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"Ardent"

• Like 7

Hi, dear SIKers!

Tomorrow is the great day of KBS Drama Awards - Jang Young SIl is competing with some also good dramas, so... let's keep our figers crossed for SIK!!! Fighting, SIK!!!

Tomorrow at 9,15 PM (Seoul time) the show is live on KBS World - and on 3rd January 2017 at 11,00 PM replay with subs!!

Have a great weekend, guys! Love you!

• Like 6

Hello all chingu's.....

Even though it's almost late, but I wished everyone here have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let's hope next year will be better for the world, and also for Song Il Kook career......

Hope someone will post his photo on KBS awards tonight. Is Song Il Kook win any award tonight? 

• Like 5