Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

https://youtu.be/4uzRWfhb2bE

SONG IL KOOK I'LL DIE FOR YOU

THIS IS MY NEW VIDEO SORRY IT'S SO LONG BUT HAVE HAD HEALTH PROBLEMS PLUS MY LAPTOP WITH EVERYTHING ON IT BEEN GIVING ME PROBLEMS IN THE PROCESS OF BACKING IT ALL UP.  GRATS TO MR. SONG IL KOOK FOR HIS NEW STAGE PLAY I THINK HE WILL LOVE DOING THIS A LOT IT IS SOMETHING HE HAS WANT TO FOR A LONG TIME.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE BECOME MY FRIENDS THANK YOU ENJOY THE NEW VIDEO! HOPE TO BE BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE SOON!

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LAST THING THE BOYS ARE SO BIG NOW SOMETIMES WISH TIME WOULD STOP SO WE COULD ENJOY THEM BEING SMALL A LITTLE LONGER. ALSO ANY WHO HAS THE ADDRESS WHERE TO SEND FAN MAIL FOR MR. SONG PLEASE POST IT FOR ME. THANK YOU LOVE YOU SONG IL KOOK FANS FOREVER!

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Our boys are growing handsomely.  SIK's IG update

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. Ye, they’re still so CUTE & big already. I love them when they have their matching outfits. It's been a while since SIG posted their pictures on IG. Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are hilariously imitating the poses of the urinating statues beside them. :lol:

• Like 6

The Song Triplets Are Taking Care Of “Business” In Song Il Gook’s New Photo

song-triplets-e1492368510266.jpg

The Song triplets are back, and they’re cuter than ever!

On April 16, actor Song Il Gook posted a photo to his Instagram with the caption, “It’s a hot day so we might as well coolly(?) [take care of our business]? Hey kids, that’s dirty!”

In the photo, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are hilariously imitating the poses of the urinating statues next to them. The three of them look adorable as usual in their matching outfits.

Can you believe they’re already five years old?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/16/song-triplets-taking-care-business-song-il-gooks-photo/

• Like 7

On Sat Apr 15 2017 at 9:10 PM, Chellsee said:

Our boys are growing handsomely.  SIK's IG update.

Manse always has the best pose.  Gorgeous kid.  I'm pretty sure he'll become a famous model and actor like his dad.  Can't wait for that time.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Chellsee said:

God of Carnage first script reading. 

Source: http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=344561\

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the photos. When I saw "1st script reading" I thought SIG has another drama to do............So, this is a play, right? I hope he will come back on the small screen soon. :lol:

14 hours ago, Chellsee said:

SIK's new IG post, Daehan Minguk & Manse.

Source under spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

***  Also, thanks for sharing the photos of the boys. So CUTE! Yesterday, May 8 was Parents’ Day in Korea.  I heard that the triplets gave a thoughtful gift to SIG.  He uploaded a series of these photos on his Instagram. What they're holding is a carnation flower that the triplets gave him for the special day, as per tradition. Manse is blowing a kiss here.  They pinned these flowers to him when he came home.  Per SIG, this is the first time he received a carnation flower from the boys. :lol:

• Like 5

Song Il Kook takes shots of the triplets holding carnations

photo847026.jpg

Actor Song Il-kook revealed presents he got from his three sons, Dae-han, Min-guk and Man-se.

He posted pictures on his Instagram on the 8th saying, "I came home and they gave me this. This is my first carnation from them".

Dae-han, Min-guk and Man-se are holding flowers in their hands for Parents' Day.

The triplets were in the KBS 2TV show "The Return of Superman" from July to last February.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-takes-shots-of-the-triplets-holding-carnations-105765.html

• Like 5