Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

So much for SIK’s international audience :dissapointed: Anyway, it’s good that he’s acting again. As for us, the non-Korean fans, all we can do is watch Roman Polanski’s movie again and imagine SIK as Michael Longstreet, which, according to the poster, will be his part in the play.

Thanks for sharing the news @KonaBeans

• Like 8

4 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

Good news to fans:  

Song Il-Kook will appear in another stage play.

"God of Carnage" from June 24 to July 23, 2017

Info about "God of Carnage":  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_Carnage

Hi KonaBeans, thanks for sharing this news. But, I hope SIG could do another drama soon. I missed him on the small screen. :lol:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, celiap said:

So much for SIK’s international audience :dissapointed: Anyway, it’s good that he’s acting again. As for us, the non-Korean fans, all we can do is watch Roman Polanski’s movie again and imagine SIK as Michael Longstreet, which, according to the poster, will be his part in the play.

Thanks for sharing the news @KonaBeans

I feel for you, Celia. At this point, I'm not sure if I would go. :confused:

I prefer musical, at least we'd enjoy the music and dancing, if not understanding dialogues.

• Like 5

Song Il Kook, Choi Jeong Won-I and Nam Kyeong Joo to star in play "God of Carnage"

photo838078.jpg

Actors Song Il-Kook is standing in a little theater and so are Nam Kyeong-joo and Choi Jeong-won-I.

They will be starring in the Seoul Hall of Arts Theater from the June 24 to July 23.

"God of Carnage" is an original by Yasmina Reza which was made into a movie that won many prizes in 2009.

In "God of Carnage", two 11 year old boys are playing in the playground when one of them breaks his teeth and their parents gather together for a solution. The conversation goes from decent middle-class to immature.

Song Il-Kook said, "I've always wanted to be in a theater before. This is a good opportunity for me". Nam Kyeong-joo said, "I wish to look back in the meaning of 'acting' through "God of Carnage"". Choi Jeong-won-I said, "I've always wanted to be in theater before. I am happy I can be in it".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-choi-jeong-won-i-and-nam-kyeong-joo-to-star-in-play-god-of-carnage-104912.html

• Like 6

16 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

I feel for you, Celia. At this point, I'm not sure if I would go. :confused:

I prefer musical, at least we'd enjoy the music and dancing, if not understanding dialogues.

I'm with you, Kona and Celia.  He could, at least, do one drama a year for his fans outside Korea.  He knows he has a lot of them.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ardently said:

I'm with you, Kona and Celia.  He could, at least, do one drama a year for his fans outside Korea.  He knows he has a lot of them.

Hi ardently, I couldn't agree with you more - SIG fans are waiting for this. :lol:

• Like 5

:rolleyes:God of Carnage sounds like a great opportunity for SIK to show off his skills as an actor in expressing a full range of emotions, from polite courtesy to raging child.  He's now a serious actor playing mature roles. I would love to see him, but I definitely need subtitles.

• Like 7

https://youtu.be/4uzRWfhb2bE

SONG IL KOOK I'LL DIE FOR YOU

THIS IS MY NEW VIDEO SORRY IT'S SO LONG BUT HAVE HAD HEALTH PROBLEMS PLUS MY LAPTOP WITH EVERYTHING ON IT BEEN GIVING ME PROBLEMS IN THE PROCESS OF BACKING IT ALL UP.  GRATS TO MR. SONG IL KOOK FOR HIS NEW STAGE PLAY I THINK HE WILL LOVE DOING THIS A LOT IT IS SOMETHING HE HAS WANT TO FOR A LONG TIME.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE BECOME MY FRIENDS THANK YOU ENJOY THE NEW VIDEO! HOPE TO BE BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE SOON!

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LAST THING THE BOYS ARE SO BIG NOW SOMETIMES WISH TIME WOULD STOP SO WE COULD ENJOY THEM BEING SMALL A LITTLE LONGER. ALSO ANY WHO HAS THE ADDRESS WHERE TO SEND FAN MAIL FOR MR. SONG PLEASE POST IT FOR ME. THANK YOU LOVE YOU SONG IL KOOK FANS FOREVER!

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Our boys are growing handsomely.  SIK's IG update

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. Ye, they’re still so CUTE & big already. I love them when they have their matching outfits. It's been a while since SIG posted their pictures on IG. Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are hilariously imitating the poses of the urinating statues beside them. :lol:

• Like 6

The Song Triplets Are Taking Care Of “Business” In Song Il Gook’s New Photo

song-triplets-e1492368510266.jpg

The Song triplets are back, and they’re cuter than ever!

On April 16, actor Song Il Gook posted a photo to his Instagram with the caption, “It’s a hot day so we might as well coolly(?) [take care of our business]? Hey kids, that’s dirty!”

In the photo, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are hilariously imitating the poses of the urinating statues next to them. The three of them look adorable as usual in their matching outfits.

Can you believe they’re already five years old?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/16/song-triplets-taking-care-business-song-il-gooks-photo/

• Like 7

On Sat Apr 15 2017 at 9:10 PM, Chellsee said:

Our boys are growing handsomely.  SIK's IG update.

Manse always has the best pose.  Gorgeous kid.  I'm pretty sure he'll become a famous model and actor like his dad.  Can't wait for that time.

• Like 5

Hoping he'll do another drama. Missing his acting so much.

34015497202_11b77d7e9e_n.jpg

Hoping he'll do another drama. Missing his acting so much.

33330337274_607a615a00_n.jpg

• Like 5