[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

[ParkEunBin's Instagram]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdGHP3l-WU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

[RoWoon's Instagram]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdQutfBiQ8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:heart4:

I thought it was another photo taken at the same time, but it could be the same photo.

If you zoom in on RoWoon's Instagram, it looks the same as ParkEunBin's Instagram.

If you take a picture right next to it at the same time, will it be the same image?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cherry47 said:

[ParkEunBin's Instagram]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdGHP3l-WU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

[RoWoon's Instagram]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdQutfBiQ8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I thought it was another photo taken at the same time, but it could be the same photo.

If you zoom in on RoWoon's Instagram, it looks the same as ParkEunBin's Instagram.

If you take a picture right next to it at the same time, will it be the same image?

They both commented on each other’s IG post as well.

PEB said - Thank you Seok Woo

KSW said - It’s burning

• Like 3

I just realised this but i found eunbin first impression of rowoon is cute 

Rowoon: tall almost reach the ceiling and very good looking

Meanwhile her other co-stars,

minjae: he looks so deep like he's already in the character (he's wearing formal suit during script reading lol) 

Kto: Looks so tired

And we know eunbin can't lie :joy: But for the first one,  girl you like what you see huh :smirk: 

Just kidding ! I love you eunbin :heart:

Edited by yeonseonri

On 8/23/2022 at 8:49 PM, cherry47 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:warning:Do not distribute this picture.

Is there a problem with this account co-Robinshippers this is my account...?

I notice that my account here is back to a newbie, this site was saved in my bookmark of the page that I want...

The problem is I had to re-format my personal computer and my previous account was not saved, unlike Facebook and Instagram. I guess this happens some docs are lost when you re-format your computer I forget the account & password I used here before in our secret haven place for all Robinshippers...so there it is I am a newbie again...

I am not a social media enthusiast not when I discover Park Eun Bin in The King of Affection and started to love also Rowoon/Seok-woo. Eunbin make me open an account for Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok (but I deleted it right away after voting in Baeksang finished)

As you can see all my post on Twitter is for Eunbin and Rowoon most of the time because I love Eunbin and I find Rowoon as the best partner because they complement each other and share the same brain cells as if they live in a parallel world where they come and exit and back.

Just sometimes I post TAEBIN just only by support to EUNBIN for EAW if you don't know I was also attacked by these shippers and made salty tweets that my gut feeling I was the one they are pointing out because I recently posted that make them irritated on the facts, that our Robinshippers are more clearly and close to reality than their so-called TAEBIN ship. 

I am 100 % Robinshippers by heart, mind and soul...

Just checked my inspired youtube videos because of these two I pushed myself to learn video editing a bit one step at a time

On 8/24/2022 at 6:06 AM, DANIEL FRANZ DELA CRUZ said:

Is there a problem with this account co-Robinshippers this is my account...?

I notice that my account here is back to a newbie, this site was saved in my bookmark of the page that I want...

The problem is I had to re-format my personal computer and my previous account was not saved, unlike Facebook and Instagram. I guess this happens some docs are lost when you re-format your computer I forget the account & password I used here before in our secret haven place for all Robinshippers...so there it is I am a newbie again...

I am not a social media enthusiast not when I discover Park Eun Bin in The King of Affection and started to love also Rowoon/Seok-woo. Eunbin make me open an account for Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok (but I deleted it right away after voting in Baeksang finished)

As you can see all my post on Twitter is for Eunbin and Rowoon most of the time because I love Eunbin and I find Rowoon as the best partner because they complement each other and share the same brain cells as if they live in a parallel world where they come and exit and back.

Just sometimes I post TAEBIN just only by support to EUNBIN for EAW if you don't know I was also attacked by these shippers and made salty tweets that my gut feeling I was the one they are pointing out because I recently posted that make them irritated on the facts, that our Robinshippers are more clearly and close to reality than their so-called TAEBIN ship. 

I am 100 % Robinshippers by heart, mind and soul...

Just checked my inspired youtube videos because of these two I pushed myself to learn video editing a bit one step at a time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSlXYa_vXgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSlXYa_vXgQ

On 8/24/2022 at 6:06 AM, DANIEL FRANZ DELA CRUZ said:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks

https://twitter.com/skyscypher/status/1562330052184129537?t=VKi7Bcux2bGsA1XT4p-fdw&s=19

Hello everyone!!! Wanna share this tweet that came from their TKA bluray... I'm loving the idea of them wanting to have another series hope that it came across to the producers so that they'll give them one in the future (again sorry for any wrong grammar) 

Just a thought. We like to think that they still communicate. Well, it seems likely that they do. But after reading her interviews, I wonder if that is a rare occurrence just because she had such a grueling schedule with copious of script to memorise in the 7 months of filming. I think, she mentioned before that she preferred to speak on the phone than text messages. Anyhow, I’m just over processing over nothing. 

BTW, the link to the online fan meeting doesn’t take me directly to the site. I’m not sure how to navigate it. Can anyone offer pointers? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

she mentioned before that she preferred to speak on the phone than text messages.

She did mention that, but I think she was talking about work, bcuz texting spends a lot of time and can cause misunderstanding, so speaking on phone is so much better. And in Hanbada team interview they said that they have a group chat and it looks like everyone is active include PEB so it means she enjoys texting too. And at Japan Fan Meeting, Rowoon said that he mostly sleeps at 2AM to 6AM everyday. But I believe that if 2 people really want to keep in touch with each other, they will find away. Even though both are really busy with their daily activities, but there’s still a time for take a break like a lunch time or dinner time. 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, DANIEL FRANZ DELA CRUZ said:

Wow! That's huge. I really should learn video editing too. We need more RoBin content

17 hours ago, QSD said:

No wonder Rowoon saying it was a beautiful kiss scene. 

The way she smiled shyly after he said "beautiful kiss scene" Girlllll... Hahaa

11 hours ago, yong44 said:

Some little initiative for #TKA anniversary.

I hope we can plan and send something to them just like Danwons do for the anniversary.

9 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

I'm loving the idea of them wanting to have another series hope that it came across to the producers so that they'll give them one in the future

I'll hold on to that hope too.

8 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

I'm pretty sure it hard for us to find out. Haha

Right... That's sad but at least we'll take it.

4 hours ago, RenBin said:

Even though both are really busy with their daily activities, but there’s still a time for take a break like a lunch time or dinner time. 

Even if no time for lunch or dinner, just chatting from time to time is enough.

2 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Is there supposed to be a link? Sorry, the image didn’t load. Perhaps it’s not compatible with Safari as a browser. It’s ok. Thanks for your help!

Have you been able to do so? I'll also get mine later today.

• Like 5

Just my own idea, don’t mind me but I think in case they still communicate, PEB may talk to RW about her first fan meeting too since Rowoon already successfully holding his solo fan meeting in Philippine and Japan this year. Normally when we do something new, we may asking friends that had experienced for some ideas or advices. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, RenBin said:

Just my own idea, don’t mind me but I think in case they still communicate, PEB may talk to RW about her first fan meeting too since Rowoon already successfully holding his solo fan meeting in Philippine and Japan this year. Normally when we do something new, we may asking friends that had experienced for some ideas or advices. 

Yeah, same thoughts. By the way, hope someone can give a link to us broke people for her fm haha. There’s lots of merch as well, namoo splurged for her (as they should haha). Also, I watched RW’s ig live (eng subbed) on his bday. One thing that striked me was he said he’s been listening to car the garden songs and he keeps repeating how he loves all the songs. I’m listening and searching for the lyrics maybe we could crack a code somehow LOL.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

hope we can plan and send something to them just like Danwons do for the anniversary.

That initiative planned by Rowoon PH fans. For they really adore the cast relationship, they plan to gift something (clay craft) to TKA cast for 1st anniversary. 

Also, TKA blu-ray team in fancafe initiate something like an anniversary advertisment too.  

Spoiler

• Like 4