[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Thank you so much @yong44our very own snippet fairy. Those clips make me so happy.

20 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

must have missed that remark because it wasn’t in the subtitles.

It was in the subtitle.... I just watched it on YouTube.

20 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

Perhaps she is aware of the shipping that is going around and didn’t want to encourage that. And some of you have pointed out @sydneygirl2000 it could be because there is some understanding between RoBin and she wanted to safeguard the budding relationship.

I'll take both as the reason... Hehehe. I'm actually still waiting for her final thank you post and the picture dump (even if we don't get much).

26 minutes ago, yong44 said:

They are deprived with less crumbs and in tight spot.

They literally have nothing to work with so I feel their pains. I noticed TKA content is now booming on Twitter. It's our time to shine. That drama will forever have a huge spot in my heart.

Hi hi :grin: I wrote here few days back, and always set my eyes on every conversation here .. again, this is my sanctuary, a safest place to talk with all shippers friends. Thank you @yong44 @sidneygirl2000 and surely all of you here for bringing back the good old days of TKA era, and for sharing even more and more "love" stories of our two leads in real life drama. Time flies, it's nearly a year since TKA aired, and just like all of you, TKA will forever be the dearest drama in my heart.

KSW PEB were united through a drama called Yeonmo, it means 'love' or 'affection, and we all feel it too, the love and affection of Hwiwoon translated beautifully by RoBin with another true 'Yeonmo' of their own.

A Big thanks, again, to all of you. Lets celebrate the one year anniversary of Yeonmo in October, and the special one year we spend here together, and still going strong :bashful:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

On 8/20/2022 at 11:16 AM, yong44 said:

To answer @RenBin and anyone curiosity.

Snippet. Video will be deleted in 24h. Don't bring outside of this forum as well as sharing to other platform 

But you actually can follow @luvkanggun on twitter. She sharing quite a lot snippet from DVD. There is thread if I'm not mistaken 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

@yong44 may i ask if you could share again some other time? I didn't get to see your shared snippets it's already on the archives..  I came back just now I'm sorry..  

3 minutes ago, liez enriqz said:
On 8/20/2022 at 11:16 AM, yong44 said:

To answer @RenBin and anyone curiosity.

Snippet. Video will be deleted in 24h. Don't bring outside of this forum as well as sharing to other platform 

But you actually can follow @luvkanggun on twitter. She sharing quite a lot snippet from DVD. There is thread if I'm not mistaken 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

@yong44 may i ask if you could share again some other time? I didn't get to see your shared snippets it's already on the archives..  I came back just now I'm sorry..  

Expand  

may i ask if you could share again some other time? I didn't get to see your shared snippets it's already on the archives..  I came back just now I'm sorry

Hey guys, 

I’m here.  Thanks for tagging me and making this forum still going strong!  I’ve been busy these days and wasn’t able to keep up.  I could try to post some gifs again if there are new/old video clips on here.

Long live RoBin!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, PEBunny said:

If it's someone else no big deal too as long as she's happy

I think the reason why we are here is because we want these two to be the endgame in reality. Hahaha but let’s be calm and rational about this. In this shipping business, logic serves better than emotions right? We don’t want our hearts to be shattered.

:approves:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

I think the reason why we are here is because we want these two to be the endgame in reality. Hahaha but let’s be calm and rational about this. In this shipping business, logic serves better than emotions right? We don’t want our hearts to be shattered.

:approves:

HELLO - I feel we have just gone through drought period and lockdown bcos of EAW era. We have just been released thus this burst of energy and excitement with newfound RoBin tidbits & crumbs. I see drought period ahead and accepted this is the cycle of shipping. Just happy now with old & new shippers sharing.

Cat Love GIF by NGcorpvtc

• Like 5

Hello. I am a fan of both PEB and KSW since TKA and ended up watching many of their other works because of TKA.  PEB is an amazing actress and she seems to be a very genuine person as well.  As for KSW, he definitely seem to have wisdom beyond his age and he doesn't appear to easily open up and share his feelings as his earlier younger image portrays him to be, maybe.  Again this is just my observation and speculation.  Several things i do observe and maybe because i am not familiar with the culture is that i notice other TKA actors and actresses would like either PEB or KSW's post but i don't understand how come they don't like each other's post ever since the KBS awards.  Also now that both PEB and KSW is in Seoul, everything goes quiet.  I am not sure if there are reasons for the silence but definately people are more in tune to released information rather than the interesting silence.  

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

I think the reason why we are here is because we want these two to be the endgame in reality

Hahahahah i was like I'm fine with these two not being the endgame irl. Just here acknowledging she exhibit most chemistry with him among her co star. And he's kinda understanding and respect her too. 

Among my ship who end up as bestie Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin.  Hahaha she even attend the weeding. Me fine with they being friend rather than to split up with what happen with Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung . 

18 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

TKA actors and actresses would like either PEB or KSW's post but i don't understand how come they don't like each other's post

To stay lowkey and to not contribute to any rumors i think which in this case even more suspicious. Hahhahaha. If they acting close as usual that even safer. Idk both action have pros and cons. 

It's not like they don't communicate with eo. Rowoon even said in his fm in Japan, she even voice her worries regarding EAW to him. 

Now all eyes on PEB, she must be extra careful. 

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and observations.  

24 minutes ago, yong44 said:

If they acting close as usual that even safer. Idk both action have pros and cons. 

I think so too but i guess like you said there are pros and cons.  I guess in reality if there isn't anything to hide then there is no need to hide but i guess being an idol and an actress, there can be a lot of cons and risks with it.  Looking back on the BTS, i think i might be the one for episode 15 or 16 BYK ask KSW if he was embarassed.  I was never able to figure out what it was about LOL.  I also notice KSW returning from Japan very happy and cheerful.  Probablly also he has received a lot of love form his fans and also go to spend and share time and fan meet with his band members.  I am very happy that they both are finding happiness lately. =)

6 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

i don't understand how come they don't like each other's post ever since the KBS awards.  Also now that both PEB and KSW is in Seoul, everything goes quiet.

Yep, definitely to stay lowkey as possible (esp if they're truly in understanding stage) and with PEB's fame now. Drought can be a good thing LOL.

Anyway, I'm excited for PEB's birthday and fanmeet!! :highonflowers:

Edited by parkyenbin

20 hours ago, yong44 said:

Someone said taeoh had someone. He even had ring on ring finger prior EAW. And early episode bts he seem fixated his eyes on phone.

If this is true, I can't help but to think that  could be the reason PEB is cautious of sharing their photos/interactions. I , too can't help but noticed the difference in interactions between PEB & her costars but I gotta say PEB is the most comfortable with rowoon. I'm saying this cuz I'm seeing different sides of her in this era. A bit loose and more playful. EAW and dylb have similar eunbin vibes; reserved and keeping it professional (though in dylb minjae always making moves that's making fans go crazy lol). I heard minjae too has someone. Thus, I can't help to think that she restricted herself to not offended someone/3rd party in this case her co-stars significant other. Anyway, it's just my opinion. I love robin & rooting for whatever relationship they've.

4 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

https://twitter.com/HerlinHae/status/1561374520513929216?t=n_MsAEN8OsRTfgaGhveBzw&s=19

Hi!  Does anyone have the full clips on this specific scene?  I'm eager to know more abt tka bluray commentary TIA.  :please:

ME TOO!!!!!

4 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

https://twitter.com/HerlinHae/status/1561374520513929216?t=n_MsAEN8OsRTfgaGhveBzw&s=19

Hi!  Does anyone have the full clips on this specific scene?  I'm eager to know more abt tka bluray commentary TIA.  :please:

me too!!! can anyone share the full clip of this scene to us??

6 hours ago, yong44 said:

It's not like they don't communicate with eo. Rowoon even said in his fm in Japan, she even voice her worries regarding EAW to him. 

Wasn't that she had already accepted EAW while filming TKA? I remember reading somewhere that she talked to him about EAW when they were still filming TKA. So he could have been referring to that time, not after TKA.

@Yuen10 About your question why PEB and Rowoon no longer interact or like each other's posts after TKA, I think most celebs have an official Instagram account and a private one for closed friends and families. The official one is mainly for fans and work. 

16 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

may i ask if you could share again some other time? I didn't get to see your shared snippets it's already on the archives..  I came back just now I'm sorry

can you share it again? i missed the chance huhu it's already on the archives, i didn't get a chance to watch the clip huhu

31 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

If this is true, I can't help but to think that  could be the reason PEB is cautious of sharing their photos/interactions. 

The truth is that we don’t know exactly who is in relationship. It can be a plot twist lol.

Notice the distance here. There is also no farewell hug between them too you can check out EAW BTS 16. 

And if Tae Oh is taken, why he uploaded the photo at the beach with PEB ?

Then PEB doesn’t have to cautious of sharing photos/interactions too since KTO posted her picture first. And also if she posted a selca or something it was just in term of promotion for the drama, but she didn’t.

Edited by RenBin

11 minutes ago, RenBin said:

Then PEB doesn’t have to cautious of sharing photos/interactions too since KTO posted her picture first. And also if she posted a selca or something it was just in term of promotion for the drama, but she didn’t.

Exactly RenBin nothing to do with being considerate to KTO’s friend .. 

PEB after 24 years acting has achieved spectacular success & recognition with EAW, WHY, WHY wouldn’t she MILK it to the MAX by riding the wave of taebin??? like KTO.

Not even small crumbs . . . I am very happy yet totally mystified at the extent of her detachment from KTO .. like really she gives ABSOLUTE MINIMUM promotion with him.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

:coolshades:

• Like 3