[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

4 hours ago, yong44 said:

Watch this DVD spoiler before it's taken down. Fans risking their life to share the joy 

Reveal hidden contents

Notice she kicked him at 0:10, so they’ve been close since EP1 - EP2 ?? 

And it’s her birthday but she took the cake to hold with RW and wished drama for success. :hwaiting2:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 6

43 minutes ago, RenBin said:
1 hour ago, RenBin said:

Notice she kicked him at 0:10, so they’ve been close since EP1 - EP2 ?? 

And it’s her birthday but she took the cake to hold with RW and wished drama for success. :hwaiting2:

Hi! I found this topic a few days ago! I'm not one to comment, as I'm too shy to write my thoughts, but I like to read other people's points of view, especially when I can relate to it. Anyway, I just want to thank all of you who contributed to this thread, which I will keep checking, although in a 'quiet' mode.

Regarding this video I remember that in a BTS they mentioned that they reshot the forest scene from ep3 afterwards, so I thought that since it was PEB's birthday it should have been filmed on 04/09/21. If true they had already spent some time together, hence their closeness.

12 minutes ago, LJ2022 said:

Regarding this video I remember that in a BTS they mentioned that they reshot the forest scene from ep3 afterwards, so I thought that since it was PEB's birthday it should have been filmed on 04/09/21. If true they had already spent some time together, hence their closeness.

Ahhhh you are right, that’s why they look so close there. now we can confirm:

to EB : Rowoon is a punching bag.

to Rowoon : EB is a dumbbell.

Their chemistry is out of the world. :hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Regarding PEB's present to rowoon do you have any assumption which cap is? 

It's just while i was scrolling through twitter i found this image spacer.png

And remembered that Rowoon had a similar one.

E-kMOgyXoAAjhn8?format=jpg&name=medium

Although it has been quite common for celebrities to use them so it means nothing, but i would like to know if any of you has a hunch?

5 hours ago, LJ2022 said:

And remembered that Rowoon had a similar one

yep same color but seems different print. Rowoon's print is LA; there's only 2 points or legs. with PEB, not sure what is the  print but there's 3points or legs

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LJ2022 said:

PEB's birthday it should have been filmed on 04/09/21. If true they had already spent some time together, hence their closeness.

Yes. True.  They had been shooting since April isn't it. The chronology of shooting ain't like the drama plot. Some scene was shoot earlier than other scene to put as highlight point video. 

1 hour ago, Jessie29 said:

with PEB, not sure what is the  print but there's 3points or legs

That Yankees cap. The MLB x New Era collection i believe since she's donning that at Jeju last year when shooting The Witch. I had saw PEB staff wearing similar collection recently during EAW filming.

7 hours ago, LJ2022 said:

Although it has been quite common for celebrities to use them so it means nothing, but i would like to know if any of you has a hunch?

Is that picture recently ? Rowoon had wear LA cap recently in their latest SF9 concert..

But the cap pretty common these day. I had seen that cap here and there. 

• Like 1

That picture was shared on his birthday last year 07/08/21 D-8 before fan meeting. So does it means he was not on filming site on his birthday ? that’s why we didn’t see his birthday celebration like PEB. If it was a gift from PEB, she may gifted him early.

• Like 3

Good job @RenBin for narrowing down the time frame. We may not know for sure if it’s “the cap” but the possibility is there. Plus, there is a possible PEB likes the biege colour (she is after all wearing a similar colour); therefore, chose that colour for him. I mean, this is all highly speculative!

Something else that crossed my mind is Rowoon going on “live” on IG for his birthday this year. Does anyone know if he has ever done that before for his bday or otherwise? If he hadn’t before, I just have this feeling that it may be the result of PEB’s influence because she does that quite a bit. I’m just speculating of course.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

We may not know for sure if it’s “the cap” but the possibility is there.

And I think if that cap was really a gift from PEB, there must be a meaning behind the words as we all know that PEB is a very thoughtful person so her gift must be a meaningful one, and also she didn’t just buy random stuff for him as the fan mentioned above he was wearing cap at that time to hide his new hairstyle so cap was important accessory for him at that time. This is my own opinion, I think the meaning behind the words LA mean:

L - Rowoon is the Lead Vocal in SF9

A - He was born in August 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, RenBin said:

her gift must be a meaningful one

Hahahah i don't think it's that deep . Cap is a must thing for celebrity. To cover face as well as if your hair not done that day.  

My simple minded RickRoll'D. Hehe

I would find manager nim posting happy valentine with Eunbin pics during yeonmo rather suspicious.Lol.

Even in commentary.. when they talking about ending scene, how it's nice to meet up faves person on holiday,like chuseok and valentine ( i was like eh valentine celebration in saeguk setting ?)- dont know if they refer to TKA or irl. 

Anyway perhaps its all coincidence since the DVD commentary shooting also take place a day after valentine day. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

Omg I thought the same thing too

Sorry I don’t get it. I’m a bit dense. Need further explanation.

BTW, how come the manager cropped out Rowoon’s head like that? I don’t think the manager likes him very much.

:hwaiting2:

• Like 2