[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

37 minutes ago, EBFAN said:

@PEBunny i have to say this.  Reading from all your previous post.  U and i share exactly the same brain cells.  FOR REAL!! hahahahha

Twinsies:shaq:

39 minutes ago, LJ2022 said:

Sorry for this "out of topic":

Yesterday I came across PEB and Rowoon's speech during KBS Awards and of course I already knew that she had said that he was a good partner, but then in one part after they recieved the best couple award she mentioned that "she might have found one of her best parteners to act with", it's something like this, since I don't understand korean I can have misunderstand what she wanted to say....

At first I was like, how thoughtful of her to say that again (since she had already said that, and it had not even passed 5 mins...) But then thinking that she has been acting for 25 years and worked with so many other actors, and knowing that she never says something out of the blue or that she doesn't mean ...  :fullofhearts:

Of course, I'm not saying she doesn't like to work with the others I'm sure she does but it just means he really liked to work with rowoon. 

Yep, I was surprised when I heard that too. She must have found working with him really nice.

34 minutes ago, EBFAN said:

While, before she said anything, all other were worried about was to wait for KTO to come back. People forgot that for the second season to exist, it all comes to PEB. Shes the main character who played the titular role. Even if the show goes on without KTO, i think it can still be received well. It is just the fans making it look like a tragic saying they are not gonna watch if theres no TO. It really saddens me a bit, its like saying PEB alone is not worth to watch. No respect for her effort at all. 

Frankly, this really bugged me. From the moment the news came out, I was bugged by how they all kept talking about KTO going to the army as the most difficult aspect of the season 2... And that they'll wait for him or something. I was like "hellooo... This drama can definitely go on without KTO but it sure can't go on without PEB." Why did they make it seem like it was the other way round?

38 minutes ago, EBFAN said:

Yes and i do believe that her relationship with rowoon is more understanding. I dont see rowoon doing what anything to overshadow eunbin during tka aired or after. He mention her a lot and give her credit for her role in TKA.

Yeah... Sweet dude, he kept saying the drama was successful because of Eun Bin.

25 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

In his last fan meet in Osaka, he said TKA popularity in Japan was due to PEB. He gave her full credit. How awesome is that? No wonder most of his Fantasy fans love him to bits.

That's why it's obvious that he is a thoughtful person. Also, I noticed that most of his fans also like and support Eun Bin. That is rare among stans of idols.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Akanema said:

I saw someone mentioning about this in the Twitter too. :please:

Could you please provide more detail about TKA group commentary? (Sorry If it may bother you too much. _/\_)

Yeonmoz is the best because their expressions on their IGs and BTS clips're very precious.

AND Byungchan also mentioned Rowoon spent a lot on them .. how generous in every aspect.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

AND Byungchan also mentioned Rowoon spent a lot on them .. how generous in every aspect.

Is it just me? The more you hear about Rowoon, the more you like him.  I pray he stays true to himself and stays on the path he is currently on. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Same thoughts about Rowoon. I knew the TKA squad were close but not to the extent of Byungchan shedding tears. Arrhhh I am going to follow him on Instagram. Hell, I’m following all of them including Kim Taek and Kim Seo Ha.

When Byungchan was asked what were memorable moments in TKA, not verbatim, he replied “Rowoon spent a lot on them”. 

Rowoon wasn’t just showing off to Eun Bin cos in SF9 Japan Fan Meet, Rowoon treated them to dinner and during their younger days, Rowoon asked for more allowance from his parents so he can buy Chani more chicken. 

In Rowoon’s Japan Solo Fan meet, he said he gained fans and popularity bcos of TKA and mentioned the success of TKA was due to Eun Bin noona. WHAT A GREAT GUY and that is why I am a hardcore RoBin - they are perfect for each other.

:hooray:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Akanema said:

Could you please provide more detail about TKA group commentary?

So there is this part when Taek was shown so 

EB : it would have been nice if Taek and Seo Ha came too 

BC : They would probably.. their audio

JCY : There's no way their audio will be blank. 

(Saying those two are talkative)

RW : he called me yesterday (taek)

He asked me "What do you do in commentary". 

notes: DVD is hard to produce. Only popular drama with lots of demand from fan able to get it produce. So it's the first time for most of them except Robin. 

EB : this bring me to tears. You don't have to know yet. 

RW: so i just told him , "it's a good thing". 

(So i secretly pray for them to be successful in career to have their own commentary session)

At the end of commentary eunbin said 

"I already said thank you several times..but i don't know if I've talked about this.. it wasn't easy for us. Well sometimes we might not know about everything.. and there must have been times when we knew about some part too..but personally, there were several occasions when things were tough for me to handle..you guys the reason i was able to endure that. And i was sincere when i said that. I dont know if it was because of the change of my mood, but when i went to the set i felt like you guys put your faith in me.staff too. I think that they didn't give me a chance to doubt myself..made me able to hold out . So i was so grateful that you guys were by my side. It was fun to be with you and we able to finish TKA well because we're together" 

This is what is said Yeonmoz relationship is extraordinary.. and the things she miss. That's why you see she thanking every single cast in their Instagram. 

TMI : During filming it was scorching hot. 38-39°C.. the heatwave precautions was issued multiple times. 

ANYWAY FELLOW ROBIN SHIPPERS, 

WOULD REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUPPORT ON FIRST PROJECT TO CELEBRATE TKA 1ST ANNIVERSARY. 

Spoiler

Kindly blast, share and follow for further reach. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Is it just me? The more you hear about Rowoon, the more you like him.  I pray he stays true to himself and stays on the path he is currently on

I'm sure it's not just you.

To tell you the truth I had never followed anyone (celebrity) and didn't even knew that fan/stan twitter existed, since i'm not a social network adept and kind of 'anti-social', until I knew him ahahaha.

One thing that stick to me was him always saying that he wasn't sure if he was worth all the love he started recieving, but that he would try to stay true to himself and would keep working hard, from then on I started reading his interviews (just to see if he really ment what he said, I'm always suspicious when a celebrity appears to be so humble, like he seemed to me) so I understood that he had quite a deep mind, and I found that not only he is consistent but in almost every interview he also shows "self-improvement". So I really hope that he continues in this path. Then after I started reading Eunbin's interviews (after TKA) I though they transmited similar values. 

Sorry I know this is a Robin page but I had to vent it ahaha hope you don't mind. 

32 minutes ago, LJ2022 said:

Then after I started reading Eunbin's interviews (after TKA) I though they transmited similar values. 

Sorry I know this is a Robin page but I had to vent it ahaha hope you don't mind. 

Agree. It's okay. We can talk about Rowoon, Eunbin, Robin and etc etc. No rules. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yong44 said:

So there is this part when Taek was shown so 

EB : it would have been nice if Taek and Seo Ha came too 

BC : They would probably.. their audio

JCY : There's no way their audio will be blank. 

(Saying those two are talkative)

RW : he called me yesterday (taek)

He asked me "What do you do in commentary". 

notes: DVD is hard to produce. Only popular drama with lots of demand from fan able to get it produce. So it's the first time for most of them except Robin. 

EB : this bring me to tears. You don't have to know yet. 

RW: so i just told him , "it's a good thing". 

(So i secretly pray for them to be successful in career to have their own commentary session)

"I already said thank you several times..but i don't know if I've talked about this.. it wasn't easy for us. Well sometimes we might not know about everything.. and there must have been times when we knew about some part too..but personally, there were several occasions when things were tough for me to handle..you guys the reason i was able to endure that. And i was sincere when i said that. I dont know if it was because of the change of my mood, but when i went to the set i felt like you guys put your faith in me.staff too. I think that they didn't give me a chance to doubt myself..made me able to hold out . So i was so grateful that you guys were by my side. It was fun to be with you and we able to finish TKA well because we're together" 

This is what is said Yeonmoz relationship is extraordinary.. and the things she miss. That's why you see she thanking every single cast in their Instagram. 

TMI : During filming it was scorching hot. 38-39°C.. the heatwave precautions was issued multiple times. 

ANYWAY FELLOW ROBIN SHIPPERS, 

WOULD REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUPPORT ON FIRST PROJECT TO CELEBRATE TKA 1ST ANNIVERSARY. 

Reveal hidden contents

Kindly blast, share and follow for further reach. 

Thank you for always sharing all these with us. We appreciate it:please:

I will definitely participate in this TKA project. 

33 minutes ago, LJ2022 said:

I'm sure it's not just you.

To tell you the truth I had never followed anyone (celebrity) and didn't even knew that fan/stan twitter existed, since i'm not a social network adept and kind of 'anti-social', until I knew him ahahaha.

One thing that stick to me was him always saying that he wasn't sure if he was worth all the love he started recieving, but that he would try to stay true to himself and would keep working hard, from then on I started reading his interviews (just to see if he really ment what he said, I'm always suspicious when a celebrity appears to be so humble, like he seemed to me) so I understood that he had quite a deep mind, and I found that not only he is consistent but in almost every interview he also shows "self-improvement". So I really hope that he continues in this path. Then after I started reading Eunbin's interviews (after TKA) I though they transmited similar values. 

I agree with this. To be sincere, I have never really cared much for Eun Bin's on-screen partners beyond their relationship on-screen but Rowoon stuck me as a thoughtful and kind person. The fact that he was able to break through Eun Bin's walls made me appreciate him even more. I can see why she has nothing but genuine good things to say about him.

• Like 3

Calling all bingos, the yeonmo nation! 

As #TheKingsAffection’s 1st year anniversary is fast approaching, we wish to give our beloved Rowoon & Eunbin a special gift. But for this project to push through, we will be needing your help! You can guys help us to this if you're interested, this is a gift for our hwiwoon couple this coming oct 11, TKA 1st year anniv. Any amount is highly appreciated thank u. You can check the other details on this link!

https://twitter.com/krwzoneph/status/1563902030418427904?t=9f3Buo5V3EZDSjrUDekcPw&s=19

Just now, SHINING ROWOON said:

Calling all bingos, the yeonmo nation! 

As #TheKingsAffection’s 1st year anniversary is fast approaching, we wish to give our beloved Rowoon & Eunbin a special gift. But for this project to push through, we will be needing your help! You can guys help us to this if you're interested, this is a gift for our hwiwoon couple this coming oct 11, TKA 1st year anniv. Any amount is highly appreciated thank u. You can check the other details on this link!

https://twitter.com/krwzoneph/status/1563902030418427904?t=9f3Buo5V3EZDSjrUDekcPw&s=19

Let's open this gift for our hwiwoon couple this coming October 11, TKA 1st year Anniversary!!!

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

Agree. It's okay. We can talk about Rowoon, Eunbin, Robin and etc etc. No rules. 

Thank you!!! It's quite endearing being here (although i found this thread in like just one week ahaha).

And thank you so much for all the things you share from the bluray!!!!

3 hours ago, SHINING ROWOON said:

Let's open this gift for our hwiwoon couple this coming October 11, TKA 1st year Anniversary!!!

We really got to do make this work. Yeonmo nation is also pretty huge and we need to show it :twerk2:

Guys, the deadline is September 10, please chip in whatever you can. Personally, TKA will always have a special place in my heart. 

3 hours ago, LJ2022 said:

Thank you!!! It's quite endearing being here (although i found this thread in like just one week ahaha).

And thank you so much for all the things you share from the bluray!!!!

I felt the same way when I discovered the page. I always look forward to posts and new comments here ever since I got to know it.

19 hours ago, MT220214 said:

ohhh can someone confirm or clarify this part of the speech?

@MT220214

In KBS Drama Awards 2021, PEB mentioned about RW as her good partner during answering LDH's (the male MC) question. (00:53 min)

Again, PEB said "RW is her best partner." during the Best Couple interview (01:21 min)

17 hours ago, yong44 said:

Aww...I am sure eunbin was proud of them too.

To be honest, I was rather dubious when I first saw the lines up of this drama. No offence tho but the main casts of yeonmo are mostly rookies and first timer for sageuk drama except for eunbin. Therfore, I don't have high expectation rather I try to be open-minded & still give it a try just to watch eunbin as a king & bcs I love the manhwa. 

While it was true that eunbin's performance in yeonmo was impeccable but other casts were good too. You have to give credits where it's due. Despite being a rookies and as a first timer, I think they did well in their own ways (including seokha & kim taek). It was proven when the drama was well received globally even with lacks of promotions. Like eunbin, it feels surreal when the drama ranked 4th in Netflix worldwide chart especially when it's a historical genre. This drama may not be perfect but it still a great success & it was led by these young actors and actress. I also love how they support each others and put an effort to promote the drama their own bcs kibies was not doing their job :rage:

Yeonmoz yeonmohamnida :heart:

Btw, I hope someone (if you don't mind) can share picture during the group commentary bcs I'm missing our yeonmoz . The only complete yeonmoz's picture I've seen so far is the poster.

1 hour ago, yeonseonri said:

No offence tho but the main casts of yeonmo are mostly rookies and first timer for sageuk drama except for eunbin. Therfore, I don't have high expectation rather I try to be open-minded & still give it a try just to watch eunbin as a king & bcs I love the manhwa. 

I did wonder about that too... Most of them were Rookies and idols. I was atually not expecting so much as well and only watched for Eun Bin but they all did really well. I was impressed. And yes, the drama performed really well globally which is why I get mad when some try to say EAW is Eun Bin's first hit drama or that Yeonmo was not successful. 

@yong44please come to our rescue for group Yeonmoz pic. Saranghe:transforms:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

be honest, I was rather dubious when I first saw the lines up of this drama. No offence tho but the main casts of yeonmo are mostly rookies

Yepe, they all exceeded expectations and did a nice job for their first sageuk :) You gotta love these people.

Also, people like Eunuch Hong and Court Lady Kim added to the great dynamic as well and who can forget the baddie Inspector Jung. I thought the 3 librarians offered a lot of comic relief too. They cracked me up every time they came on screen.

All in all, I think TKA was lucky to have a great line-up of talented people (old and new). Have to commend PD Song who took the risk in casting the younger ones (especially those who are idols) just because he saw potential in them and allow them to shine.  I think, PEB also did a great job in leading the younger ones. 

My only gripe is the editing and the way some of the scenes were shot. They had some weird angles to be honest. 

2 hours ago, PEBunny said:

the drama performed really well globally which is why I get mad when some try to say EAW is Eun Bin's first hit drama or that Yeonmo was not successful. 

That’s really super annoying to hear. There will always be people who downplay her earlier successes, and that’s really dumb because she is where she is because of all her previous works. She didn’t appear out of no where. She said so herself. All the characters she played are precious to her. 

Just a friendly reminder to support the 1st Anniversary project. Heard donations are coming in slowly. Cross our fingers that things will pick up and the project will take flight eventually.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

Just a friendly reminder to support the 1st Anniversary project. Heard donations are coming in slowly.

I think main issue is this 

hi guys sorry to break your conversation again haha can i ask for your help and thoughts :(

cess told me some are hesitant with the fan proj bc fnc doesnt accept gifts. tho cess know someone who sent flowers and apparently fnc still received them. so now we're thinking whether to push through with the clay doll for rowoon too.

anyway, we might put a poll bc we cant decide haha but can we pls hear your thoughts first haha should we

a) still try and push through with the doll for rowoon or

b) send and compile letters instead for rowoon and give the other 4 casts flowers?

So perhaps we will go for option B.. let's wait for announcement. 

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

• Like 2