[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

1 hour ago, Ejj ng said:

Wasn't that she had already accepted EAW while filming TKA? I remember reading somewhere that she talked to him about EAW when they were still filming TKA. So he could have been referring to that time, not after TKA

Could be. But even after TKA, they still communicate with eo. Like what they shared in COMMENTARY early this year. About having short or long hair. Idk if that happen during TKA too.. Rowoon promote about WYW more than Eunbin in commentary. Food truck support that also happen after TKA.. so safe to say they still communicate with eo. 

1 hour ago, SHINING ROWOON said:

can you share it again? i missed the chance huhu it's already on the archives, i didn't get a chance to watch the clip huhu

Hmmmmm let me slide to both of you messenger tonight. I tried if i had time and chance . @SHINING ROWOON @liez enriqz 

i think knowing eunbin she really care for her craft. She digest her roles and drama perfectly. Knowing what the good intention of her roles in EAW, i think she don't want romance to overshadow the initial message and focus thus she stay lowkey with KTO . 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, RenBin said:

The truth is that we don’t know exactly who is in relationship. It can be a plot twist lol.

Notice the distance here. There is also no farewell hug between them too you can check out EAW BTS 16. 

And if Tae Oh is taken, why he uploaded the photo at the beach with PEB ?

Hahaha it could be we never know but I'm saying this not only for EAW era but DYLB too. I'm getting similar eunbin vibes in these two era and DYLB is before TKA. Also, since there's rumor of minjae is seeing someone so I couldn't help of thinking this could be the reason. Like I said it's just an opinion. Usually, eunbin doesn't really post selca with her co-stars or even if she did, she will removes it after the drama end. That's why I was surprised when she posted a lot of pics with rowoon but then I thought she will remove them after the drama end but she didn't. I guess rowoon is really LUCKY guy and this makes their relationship special

19 hours ago, yong44 said:

think knowing eunbin she really care for her craft. She digest her roles and drama perfectly. Knowing what the good intention of her roles in EAW, i think she don't want romance to overshadow the initial message and focus thus she stay lowkey with KTO . 

Yeap..this is the very first reason I thought when she never post their selca during this era. Even without this, fans are already so immersed in their love line. so like you said maybe she don't want romance to overshadow the initial message and decided to go low-key. However, I thought it will be different in bts but nope eunbin still in professional mode haha. Even dylb has more crumbs. I kinda understand the frustration of taebin fans. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, yong44 said:

they still communicate with eo.

It's obvious they still communicate after TKA. The commentary was earlier this year right? They still gave off the same vibes as when they were still shooting TKA.

13 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

Usually, eunbin doesn't really post selca with her co-stars or even if she did, she will removes it after the drama end. That's why I was surprised when she posted a lot of pics with rowoon but then I thought she will remove them after the drama end but she didn't. I guess rowoon is really LUCKY guy and this makes their relationship special

Right! I thought the same too. 

17 minutes ago, yong44 said:

She digest her roles and drama perfectly. Knowing what the good intention of her roles in EAW, i think she don't want romance to overshadow the initial message and focus thus she stay lowkey with KTO . 

True. Imagine shippers having more crumbs than they already have when they've already turned EAW from a legal drama to RomCom, they'd be totally unbearable. I remember someone said shippers were going overboard with Rowoon and his co-partner after Extaordinary You... So much that he had to change his Instagram setting and stop his account from being tagged in posts. I doubt Eun Bin would want something like that. Besides, we've already seen it that Eun Bin clearly does not want to milk this drama... Not even the romance and shipping thing.

She has had limited physical appearances so far - not even radio programmes or variety shows. Count the huge number of times Tae Oh has been out and about at events compared to Eun Bin. She's keeping low key this era.

Also, @RenBinEun Bin has been quite distanced from KTO right from the start... It's so obvious in the first BTS shared... Not much has changed between them in my opinion. But as always, Eun Bin is the queen of chemistry. She loves her craft and aims for perfection... Making her shippable with everyone. The difference is who she lets herself go with... Who she allows herself get comfortable with. From everything we've seen, it's Rowoon.

I've been on Twitter reading comments about why they did not have selcas and also no end of drama hug. Most people were saying they both seem distant off-camera. Then another person said there's clearly attraction between them because that kind of on-screen camera is hard to fake. I'm thinking it's someone watching Eun Bin for the first time because anyone who is a PEB fan knows she literally has chemistry with everyone even women! That's why there were so many Hwi-Hakyung shippers.

13 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Then another person said there's clearly attraction between them because that kind of on-screen camera is hard to fake. 

What a coincidence, I had read that cmt too haha. Hope that person had watch TKA On/Off Screens and also Eunbin’s very soft voice talking to Rowoon in Blu Ray DVD - Behind the scenes.

13 minutes ago, RenBin said:

Hope that person had watch TKA On/Off Screens and also Eunbin’s very soft voice talking to Rowoon in Blu Ray DVD - Behind the scenes.

Right??? I was just laughing. Right now Twitter is on fire because someone release the Blu-Ray BTS picture of that iconic HwiWoon kiss... Now  people are going crazy. But one thing is sure, for someone that has never been in a relationship Eun Bin is a hell of a good kisser. People don't give her enough credit for that and think it's the male lead every time meanwhile she's usually the one leading. 

5 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

mind if you share the clip too hehe.

which clip are you referring to? 

1 hour ago, yeonseonri said:

Usually, eunbin doesn't really post selca with her co-stars or even if she did, she will removes it after the drama end. That's why I was surprised when she posted a lot of pics with rowoon but then I thought she will remove them after the drama end but she didn't. I guess rowoon is really LUCKY guy and this makes their relationship special

Oh so EB used to post selca with her co-star and then removed ??? :astonished:  This is a new thing to a newbie fan like me :joy:

@PEBunnythe hot clip you know haha omg I'm so shy telling you this haha sounds like a pervert. But apparently someone shared it on twitter. OMG I hope it's okay I'm skek  

15 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Where are you guys on twitter? I’ve just been lurking here and there and right now yeonmo nation is getting wild lol. Now I’d like to see those snippets again HAHAHA.

Trying to whoa whoa myself suddenly I'm scared haha. it feels safer here lol

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

What happened to the clip???  

:hwaiting2:

Someone shared it and everyone went wild HAHAHA. TKA bluray account was so fast to comment to get it deleted. Now the account went private or smth.

Edited by parkyenbin

9 minutes ago, big_love_9 said:

Oh so EB used to post selca with her co-star and then removed ??? :astonished:  This is a new thing to a newbie fan like me :joy:

Actually, that's another level of petty. She's so unhinged. Love that! I didn't know until now too.

24 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Where are you guys on twitter?

There are quite a number of us hidding out on Twitter and raising our heads out from time to time... Hehehe

3 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

I think it should not have been posted like that in the first place.

Actually, I love that it was posted. That's for the people that kept saying yeonmo had terrible kiss scenes not knowing KBS couldn't realise super hot kisses due to being a free to air public channel.

8 minutes ago, big_love_9 said:

Apparently yes haha. That's why TKA is like a culture shock to me. Haha. I was like "oh she posted pics with rowoon but I bet she will remove them later" and turned out I was wrong.:joy: this era she didn't post any pics with KTO is not something new but still shock bcs it feels so mystery why they kinda has so much distance but it's hard to tell through the bts only. Oh btw, I think it's was the first time too rowoon posted pictures with only his co-stars (eunbin) in ig. I wasn't sure maybe he removed it before like eunbin but correct me if I'm wrong :joy:

12 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

HAHAHA alright. Me too just lurking but I found 2 accounts from here haha.

I used to be quite active until my account got suspended abruptly over a month ago and then I switched  to my not so personal but personal account.

13 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I really think they are both very busy BUT find time to talk & see each other. Guys we have all been in that stage before, they are HUMAN like us, cannot stand to be apart. 

And who knows... they might even not see at all we all know how k media can be especially the likes of Dispatch. But I want to believe they still keep in touch.

8 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

with KTO is not something new but still shock bcs it feels so mystery why they kinda has so much distance but it's hard to tell through the bts only. Oh btw, I think it's was the first time too rowoon posted pictures with only his co-stars (eunbin) in ig. I wasn't sure maybe he removed it before like eunbin

Right??? For both of them, there have been series of firstssss... posting selcas with co-stars, exchanging coffee trucks and including pics taken together, the overly clingy nature while still shooting, and lots more

I was always telling myself that it’s ok about the kiss scenes in TKA even it’s just a light kiss, it was not intense and also the editing because their chemistry is so strong On/Off Screen. But now I’m so done after watching the Blu Ray Clip. :lol:

DEEPLY SATISFIED 

NOW I think there is Silence Code with crew, what happens in film set, stays in film set.

The crew knows a lot of what goes on LOL. 

They wait for each other on set to finish filming, always together even seated together when both are on set .. how can they just suddenly stop being with each other after end of TKA filming? Thing is they really have to stay out of sight to have peace.

• Like 3