[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

On 8/22/2022 at 7:30 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Exactly RenBin nothing to do with being considerate to KTO’s friend .. 

PEB after 24 years acting has achieved spectacular success & recognition with EAW, WHY, WHY wouldn’t she MILK it to the MAX by riding the wave of taebin??? like KTO.

Not even small crumbs . . . I am very happy yet totally mystified at the extent of her detachment from KTO .. like really she gives ABSOLUTE MINIMUM promotion with him.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

@sydneygirl2000 @RenBinAGREE, I'm happy too yet mystified (no selca)  but some part of me thinking is it because they want us (fan) to buy EAW bluray commentary for taebin selca that's why they're not posting anything on social media? Sorry guys I'm just guessing... Anyways, I'm loving the fact that eunbin didn't post anything abt kto on her insta.. (pls don't haha sorry guys):transforms: 

19 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:
I can feel taebin’s frustrations though and the hard part is it isn’t our fault which makes the pain even more excruciating lol.

And these people keeps sharing eunbin crumbs with her other co-star didn't help at all to ease the pain haha. I mean sorry not sorry

20 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

And these people keeps sharing eunbin crumbs with her other co-star didn't help at all to ease the pain haha. I mean sorry not sorry

And all those reasons why.. I mean those are possible but yeah it hurts when you think about it at the end of the day. Hugs to them. I mean we too are shipping on our own terms it’s just that ours are juicier LOL *winks

I’m not saying we’re superior or smth it’s just that let’s be happy shipping and not drag anyone. Right? :partyblob:

Edited by parkyenbin
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 8:02 PM, yong44 said:
  On 8/22/2022 at 6:20 PM, SHINING ROWOON said:

can you share it again? i missed the chance huhu it's already on the archives, i didn't get a chance to watch the clip huhu

can you include me @yong44 ... I missed that chance to your snippet video, it was already on the archives...:bawling:

I am a member here since TKA 100 % Robinshipper by heart, mind, and soul but the drought came, and no one posted so I decided to open an account on Twitter to have an update to both of them, especially Eun Bin.

Recently there was a co-Robinshipper who tip me that there was a blu-ray kissing scene video here but sad to say I missed it because I have to read 15 pages to find what page it is where that video kissing she is referring to and gladly yesterday someone generous post it at tweeter and I am lucky to save it in my hard drive before it was deleted and a half of me wants to share the excitement and happiness I got so I re-tweet it but from here in our secret haven place were true Robinshippers re-united for one goal/mindset I promise I will not post it in any social platform just for my personal crumbs only heart fluttering moments when I missed them so please spare to share it also with me...I want to also see it in my own eyes... a thank you in advance :heart:

PEB is too smart .. HELLO - 24 years acting journey since she was a young girl. She sensed these EAW fans are different species. .. also she sensed from the beginning probably KTO is different too from KMJ & KSW. Ergo distance and zoned.

To be honest, I can see KTO boosting his status every opp and yes ok to ride the EAW wave but NOT USE PEB .. as I’ve said, PEB is too smart. Ergo no selcas, hugs, goodbyes, replies and ohhh sooo distant. Just my anakysis. I even read KTO’s sympathy post about his mother.

THUS finally PEB bid her EAW goodbye.

PEB never sought popularity nor those million IG thingy. PEB just wants to be happy acting.

PEB just wants to be happy. Baeksang is bonus. Maybe then we’ll hear an announcement from them.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

I've been following eunbin for a long time too but never  considered myself a bingo bcs it's such a heavy title. These "older bingos" they were fine before but idk why they turned out like that especially during this era.

I actually feel the same way. Interestingly, they don't know that many of us have liked her for a long time but just never decided to be part of the twitter fandom until recently. And like right? Bringing up Brahms and Operation Proposal videos was quite funny because obviously TKA interaction between RoBin was on a different level.

53 minutes ago, liez enriqz said:

Sorry guys I'm just guessing... Anyways, I'm loving the fact that eunbin didn't post anything abt kto on her insta.. (pls don't haha sorry guys)

Loving it too. At this point, even if we get anything TaeBin related, it would be just crumbs. TKA era I say thank you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

I like her but I don’t consider myself a Bingo just because some of her Bingo fans are rather off-putting and I rather not be associated with such ugliness.

I second that. I am so tired with them.  Even playing victim and contradict with their statement often time. Most prefer to dismiss their opinion and ought to block them. That the easiest way. 

The thing is during EAW era people not allow to hype TKA couple. While no such rules happen during TKA. To not hype DYLB couple. Also like i said, this group was formed at the first place, because they are so vocal of not shipping her to her co-star yet you can see what they have became today. 

Second, the insecurity lead to whatever Robin tweets as literally what it is even it's mean joke. Like some Robin joke how skillful she is in kissing scene for a person not dating since birth. Like everyone are fully aware of OP and DYLB kisses but both kisses was not lead by her. And TKA was lead by her and it makes sense since it's from A MAN POV. 

They saying Robin too much when they are the one keep pressing eunbin to post selca, photoshoot and eunbin couple photo from eunbin. Are we or are they the one controlling eunbin life right now. 

I am so off with a portion from her fans. 

But anyway guys can we just drop the topic and makes this playground in upbeat again. I just don't want them to spoils our mood here. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

I’m not saying we’re superior or smth it’s just that let’s be happy shipping and not drag anyone. Right? 

We are superior, though... But we stay humble. Just look at your profile picture. What beats that? It was an unconscious action by Rowoon to place his arm on Eun Bin's shoulder yet she didn't brush it off. She allowed Rowoon carry her several times... Meanwhile she hit Min Jae's back for prolonging his goodbye hug after their final scene. 

9 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

To be honest, I can see KTO boosting his status every opp and yes ok to ride the EAW wave but NOT USE PEB .. as I’ve said, PEB is too smart. Ergo no selcas, hugs, goodbyes, replies and ohhh sooo distant. Just my anakysis. I even read KTO’s sympathy post about his mother.

Right? Of course, I am not trying to say anything about him but it just seemed like his agency was ready to milk this popularity as much as possible and in every way possible... Every opportunity. Nothing wrong with that but Eun Bin is not that way. She has had limited appearances. She could be everywhere now if she wanted but nothing of such. I am also glad that she won't allow herself be used by anyone for popularity or anything.

Which is why I love that Rowoon promoted Eun Bin and her drama every opportunity rather than just focusing on himself.

8 minutes ago, yong44 said:

But anyway guys can we just drop the topic and makes this playground in upbeat again. I just don't want them to spoils our mood here. 

I'm actually in the best of moods. Nothing makes me laugh right now more than them whinning about the lack of couple content. And their conspiracy about how TaeBin are shy and don't want people to know they like eachother is also laughable. 

Btw, I am not so sure if Eun Bin will still post more pictures or whatever to end the EAW era but all goodbye pictures she posted were of herself... none with anyone else so people don't start saying she didn't add Tae Oh once again. It's so different from TKA goodbye post where there were many pictures including a selca with just Rowoon.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Btw, I am not so sure if Eun Bin will still post more pictures or whatever to end the EAW era but all goodbye pictures she posted were of herself... none with anyone else so people don't start saying she didn't add Tae Oh once again. It's so different from TKA goodbye post where there were many pictures including a selca with just Rowoon.

I'm taking this as eunbin has special place for sageuk drama lol. I remember in one of her interview, she mentioned that she loves doing sageuk and wearing hanbok.

Btw, I read somewhere that in the final ep of TKA yeonseon/dami was actually pregnant and it's a TWINS ! Can someone enlighten me? Is it true ? Where is this from ? Scriptbook or the blu-RAY? 

Aww hwiwoon jrs :sparklyeyes:

57 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

Btw, I read somewhere that in the final ep of TKA yeonseon/dami was actually pregnant and it's a TWINS ! Can someone enlighten me? Is it true ?

Woah, I love this!! Hwiwoon jrs aaaaaacck :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): Also, the kiss scenes were suggested by them, right? Or the director?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yeonseonri said:

Btw, I read somewhere that in the final ep of TKA yeonseon/dami was actually pregnant and it's a TWINS ! Can someone enlighten me? Is it true ? Where is this from ? Scriptbook or the blu-RAY? 

@yeonseonri

In the below link, there’s someone providing the comment about the HwiWoon’s twin mentioned from Blu-ray.

Edited by Akanema

Wow! I am stunned by everything that has happened. I seem to have missed a lot, both on Twitter and in this thread.

It's taken me a while to catch up, but it's been a lot of fun. I love how active the thread has been lately.

I am very proud of all of us; for keeping us out of absurd ship wars and for the degree of maturity and integrity that the robins have shown. It would be very easy to get carried away by the bad comments and nonsense of some Twitter users, but we have managed to stay out of it and show that we can be better than that.

I also want to thank @yong44 for sharing with us some fragments of blu ray.

I propose to focus on us and our boat. We can put together activities, we can write fanfics or even plan to watch TKA again and comment on it. There is so much we can do! Let's not let the times of drought make us disappear.

57 minutes ago, Akanema said:

In the below link, there’s someone providing the comment about the HwiWoon’s twin mentioned from Blu-ray.

It's mentioned in couple interview. Once it got subbed i tried to provide a glimpse. 

Spoiler

20220823-234334.jpg

Just a reminder this happen last year. Seokwoo, thank you ! 

Sharing snippet 1 ( very good partner)

Snippet 2. 

EB said he look cute like dog ( gae-which also sound like swearing ) to which rowoon said sunbaenim. She rephrase i mean big puppy. (referring to rowoon big build figure)

Snippet 3 

EB said the dice actually big and having two actually not fit her hands and she cannot easily rolls the dice in her palms like Jiun. So the sudden hand comparison.

That's all for tonight. Also please please a little reminder.. don't get this exposed outside of forum... If you still wanna me share this bits by bits..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

Snippet 3 

EB said the dice actually big and having two actually not fit her hands and she cannot easily rolls the dice in her palms like Jiun. So the sudden hand comparison.

That’s why people said they were being cautious in the commentary. Look at that hands comparison, their hands didn’t even touch, and Eunbin looks like avoiding eyes contact and focus on the screen. Why they seem a little bit awkward after sending each other coffee trucks ? :lol:
As I remember, the Blu Ray record finish on Feb 15. 
Once again thank you @yong44 for your kindness. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 8:49 PM, yeonseonri said:

Apparently yes haha. That's why TKA is like a culture shock to me. Haha. I was like "oh she posted pics with rowoon but I bet she will remove them later" and turned out I was wrong.

I just see this update about EB's post with co-star :yum:

https://twitter.com/Jevousaime74/status/1562063074294521857

7 minutes ago, big_love_9 said:

I just see this update about EB's post with co-star :yum:

https://twitter.com/Jevousaime74/status/1562063074294521857

WOW ALL OTHERD NOT FOUND:

only KMJ with 3 +1 deleted ..

ROWOON - 15 FOUND

:wow2:

7 hours ago, PEBunny said:

the fact that she even brought her hand to meet his but pushed KTO's away in their bts video is sending me...

PEB is so TRUE and HONEST not faking anything to deceive fandoms .. just to be more popular .. Take her or Leave her ..

HER ACTING TALENT IS ENOUGH ..

• Like 4