[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

19 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

BTW, how come the manager cropped off Rowoon’s head like that? I don’t think the manager likes him very much.

Agree, I think its not appropriate to post pic like that, better ask for his permission or doesn’t post that pic at all. I know they are from different agencies but I see Namoo CEO posts pic include Rowoon without cropping him. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWSpjxuJYdF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

Sorry I don’t get it. I’m a bit dense. Need further explanation.

BTW, how come the manager cropped off Rowoon’s head like that? I don’t think the manager likes him very much.

:hwaiting2:

Like @yong44 said managernim posted eunbin pics during yeonmo with captions " happy valentine's Day" rather sus and especially when the drama has ended a few months ago. But I don't want to overthinking maybe it just he hasn't moved on lol :lol:

Btw, I don't think managernim hates rowoon.  it's the IG that hating rowoon bcs he's too tall that his head has to be cropped lol. I remember back then fans used to edit the photo by putting his head back. It was so funny :joy:

24 minutes ago, yeonseonri said:

Like @yong44 said managernim posted eunbin pics during yeonmo with captions " happy valentine's Day" rather sus and especially when the drama has ended a few months ago. But I don't want to overthinking maybe it just he hasn't moved on lol :lol:

Btw, I don't think managernim hates rowoon.  it's the IG that hating rowoon bcs he's too tall that his head has to be cropped lol. I remember back then fans used to edit the photo by putting his head back. It was so funny :joy:

Hi guys, I've been browsing this forum for awhile, but this is my first time posting. I definitely agree with the above. It felt kind of suspicious lol that her manager even use a picture where Rowoon was clearly in the background of the Valentine's day post. Maybe that's me being a little delulu, but it made me laugh a little. Especially because he could've easily just used a photo where it was just Eunbin with no one else in the background.

Also, I definitely don't think there's any hate or dislike there at all. Especially when it comes to someone, aka Rowoon, who Eunbin very clearly adores.

2 hours ago, MT220214 said:

I don’t think the manager likes him very much

I don't think so but like everyone else saying it's because rowoon tall so he's not fit the frame. Or ig cropped issue. Even the heart love at pond image if I'm not mistake eunbin also took that picture. 

And rowoon seem close with eunbin manager in making video. They talk to each other. Eb manager and rowoon manager also follow each other before. But now i can't found the rowoon manager ig account anymore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Eb manager and rowoon manager also follow each other before. But now i can't found the rowoon manager ig account anymore. 

As I know, their managers still follow each other :D, RW's manager follows EB's ig account also.

Hahaha but there's also possibility bcs it's valentine's Day/lover day. Love reminds him of yeonmo hence he chose the pics lol im sorry guys :tounge_wink:

Regardless the meaning behind it, I'm still glad he posted the picture. I'm sure that day he was reminiscing those days when they're working on the drama.

4 hours ago, yong44 said:

I would find manager nim posting happy valentine with Eunbin pics during yeonmo rather suspicious.Lol.

Also remember that Eun Bin mentioned Rowoon's manager when she sent RW a food truck back then... I've forgotten what she said (maybe get well soon or something).

2 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

I remember back then fans used to edit the photo by putting his head back. It was so funny 

Really? How hilarious is that.

I have a question. Is there a limit to how much you can post here per day? Just after replying here a few times everyday, Soompi suddenly says "you are past posting limit for today." or something like that. After that, I'm usually unable to post until after 24 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

Also remember that Eun Bin mentioned Rowoon's manager when she sent RW a food truck back then... I've forgotten what she said (maybe get well soon or something).

Really? How hilarious is that.

The way I'm strangely thinking there could be something between PEB and her manager after him posting EAW pics LOL erase erase erase my bad HAHAHA.

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

I have a question. Is there a limit to how much you can post here per day? Just after replying here a few times everyday, Soompi suddenly says "you are past posting limit for today." or something like that. After that, I'm usually unable to post until after 24 hours.

Yep, encountered this too. Idk why.

1 hour ago, Akanema said:

I didn't get this. Was this in the bts?

27 minutes ago, LJ2022 said:

Is it possible to eliminate a post without editing it? 

Same question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

The way I'm strangely thinking there could be something between PEB and her manager after him posting EAW pics LOL erase erase erase my bad HAHAHA.

Nah... I think they are just really close. But dude is handsomeeee

5 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Yep, encountered this too. Idk why.

Wow... I thought it was just me. I've experienced it a couple of times already... Which is why I am cautious about replying frequently.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Wow... I thought it was just me. I've experienced it a couple of times already... Which is why I am cautious about replying frequently

I didn't counter any . And I'm the one who post the most since this forum formed. That's weird 

3 hours ago, QinterSun said:

As I know, their managers still follow each other :D, RW's manager follows EB's ig account also.

Oh is it. Because i couldn't find. Maybe i miss spelt his name. yes i misspelled. I found his account already. 

44 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

didn't get this. Was this in the bts

Making in DVD. 

2 hours ago, PEBunny said:

44 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

The way I'm strangely thinking there could be something between PEB and her manager after him posting EAW

Lol. He posted too after TKA. Just his usual post after drama wrap up. 

• Like 2

Regarding Rowoon's live on his birthday i think he has always done it. And fans say he was quite active on vlive before then arround 2020 (i don't know precisely) he stopped beeing so active and  i think the last one was on his last years birthday if i'm not mistaken. But i could be wrong.

Edited by LJ2022

37 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

Oh ok. Thanks for the explanation but has he gone live on Instagram for his bday?  

Yes, someone recently uploaded it with eng sub. He said he loves to listen to car the garden songs these days. He keeps talking about it so it made me curious lol. After searching for some of the songs, my delulu heart tells me it's about them hahaha. Sadly he didn't specify what song/s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOk-fMxj2Ms

• Like 2

I did notice PEB's manager is no longer following KSW which I remember he did before.  Maybe i was wrong or it's normal to unfollow after drama was finished.  I also saw his Valentine Day post and i am not sure if he did valentines day posts like that before or the reason behind the post since he mainly seems to post wrap up posts and drama promoting posts and that was neither.