[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Hi! I discovered PEB during EAW and decided to watch her previous works (TKA) and can't move on how great they are in it (Rowoon and Eunbin). I've been reading here for a while and finally reopened my soompi account to reply here. It must have been nice following TKA while it is still broadcasting as the actors really hyped the drama on their personal account. You guys brought the time us new fans couldn't experience while the show is broadcasting with sharing in this thread. I hope you guys still continue talking about what happened before and updates from the actors in the future. Long live this thread!!!

1 hour ago, big_love_9 said:

I just see this update about EB's post with co-star :yum:

https://twitter.com/Jevousaime74/status/1562063074294521857

Haha..now you know where's the culture shock coming from. I almost couldn't believe that was from user eunbinning0904 lol. Same goes to ewsbdi user , I didn't expect him to post a lot especially pictures with eunbin but that is the first thing he posted when tka aired. What with these two ? Haha . Anyway, I don't want to read too much into this but it was a pleasant surprise. I hope they keep the good relationship. I  love yeonmoz interactions. Also, we always receives crumbs from the staff up until now hehe. It true TKA is one of the best era.

Same with SYJ when she posted a lot with HB. Sorry to make a parallel again. There are just too many similar coincidences. I'm just so happy for PEB like how I felt with SYJ before. Both have been working so hard all their lives that they prob shook off anything love related. SYJ revealed HB was her first love and I'd like to believe it'd be the same for PEB with KSW. I know I'm talking way ahead and too delulu but I love to be optimistic haha. Anyway, I'm hoping they could have a romcom movie together.. somehow at least.

Edited by parkyenbin
  • Like 1

So glad she was honest about her struggles throughout the whole filming process. Her interviews made many realised that it wasn’t all hunky-dory. There were a lot going on inside but she managed to mask it with her bright and cheerful disposition. I don’t think her co-stars were even aware of the burden and difficulty she was facing since they were all quite receptive about S2. She literally carried the weight of the whole drama on that slight shoulders of hers. Small giant as Rowoon described her is really a good description of who she is as a person. Hopefully her next project would be less intense. Cheering you on Park Eun Bin!

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, QSD said:

Wow I’m shocked so much to see!  Not that I’m complaining.

BTW, can we do gif of this?!!!!

After viewing a host of blu-ray TKA edits & bts & KBS BTS, I noticed PEB is NOT shy, actually very generous in praising KSW not only his physical looks but in all aspects of his being. She is showy with her affection, the way she looks at KSW too and their physical closeness & connection. I wonder when during filming of TKA they became very close. I saw edits from the very beginning and saw how close they were already like KSW hugging PEB after practising the struggle scene when they first met in the forest. Theirs mustave been instant attraction  from the start, when you know it, you know it and both didn’t fight it. They surrendered the instant they recognized their connection and just let things take its course. PEB is modest but not prude. She said in an interview before, she prefers not to engage in dating but dreams of a PURE loving friendship, and maybe get married after some time. They are both not players. 

TBH - I wish as a young man, KSW will go flirting and dating other women FIRST.

Looks like it is not happening. 

I await KSW’s next project, FL, romantic scenes etc. I want to see someone’s reaction!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 8/23/2022 at 6:24 PM, big_love_9 said:

I just see this update about EB's post with co-star 

"(NEW) Kang Taeoh : not found"

This is messy. I love it... Haha

On 8/23/2022 at 8:49 PM, cherry47 said:

Do not distribute this picture.

Is it just me or she wrapped her hands round his neck tighter???

On 8/23/2022 at 10:01 PM, MT220214 said:

I don’t think her co-stars were even aware of the burden and difficulty she was facing since they were all quite receptive about S2. She literally carried the weight of the whole drama on that slight shoulders of hers. Small giant as Rowoon described her is really a good description of who she is as a person. Hopefully her next project would be less intense. Cheering you on Park Eun Bin!

Right! It seems they aren't so aware of her struggles. Now I should bring Rowoon up. If you guys remember, Rowoon shared during his fan meeting that EAW is well received because Eun Bin felt really burden by it... and shared her worries with him. If her EAW co-stars were super close, especially KTO, why would they jump up at season 2 and even start making up scenarios like getting married without considering how the lead actress would feel?

On 8/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, RenBin said:

It seems lots of people feel this way but never shared it openly. Personally, I think there's this elite-like air some old bingos have as if we aren't all there to support Eun Bin.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:18 PM, sydneygirl2000 said:

TBH - I wish as a young man, KSW will go flirting and dating other women FIRST.

Quite the opposite for me, I don't want that. I don't want a dude to have literally dated all girls in the world then come back to Eun Bin... Such a person would probably never even be on the same wavelength with her. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

Is it just me or she wrapped her hands round his neck tighter???

yepe but not before he moved his hand from her waist to her upper back to hold her closer? They both made some “minor” adjustments.

:hwaiting2:

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

Quite the opposite for me, I don't want that. I don't want a dude to have literally dated all girls in the world then come back to Eun Bin..

Same. I shipped them because they are both such nice and genuine people who seem to be connected in a deep way with very similar values and understanding. (Plus, the chemistry between them is insane.) I don’t want anything like what was mentioned above to sully or taint what they have currently (be it a friendship or otherwise).

• Like 4

Perhaps I'm among those who don't like people to see them be resemblance of lany other couple. BinJin or even HyeriJunyeol. 

They are they. Never in my life i spend this much time over 2 people who don't even know my assistance. 

To what certain degree i adore one's chemistry , i never invest this much. What's more involved myself in this kind of forum. 

Also ain't Hyunbin dated others girl before he met/work with SYJ?. 

• Like 5