[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

To Haru it prob feels like HO and KN used the fake son lie to get the life they wanted without any fuss. KN even said it in this episode to Leech dad that everything went well because Haru refused him and moved away. I think Haru wants them to feel consequences for their lie, just like he has had to live with them.

Absolutely HO and KN need to experience the consequences  and they are coming in many forms. HO and KN may appear to be happy but they aren't. HO expected to get rich, live luxurously and doesn't have to lift a finger to do anything. She is doing that but MIL is still nagging at her which makes her upset, not loving to share hubby's attention with her step grandson. How selfish can that be? A child should be showered with love but ironically KN isn't to happy with her because she is checking her DIL social network to get info on HR's life and child. 
For HO and KN to lose their wealth will be the best thing to happen to them. I expect HR will also mess with HO’s job. I want that so badly . I need to see them squirm and not be happy. 
HO really hates that KN misses his ex wife. She seems to have forgotten they were married for a long time and they were probably very intimate since they shared on bed. She actually thought they slept in seperate beds. Not only that Her best friend cut ties with everyone in her life. 

Someone stated that OH love for her daughter came first even though she said she had said HR was a like a son. I disagree, she does think of him as son. If she hadn’t she would not have gotten, him a place in the states, she would have given him extra money the wedding five year’s ago. Not only that finding out that her ex FIL gave his fortune to his “ supposed grandson and left nothing to her daughter. That must have hurt her a great deal. She took it all like a trooper. Smh smh 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

So far I think it's obvious that SR cares about KJ and his family. Finding out about KJ's secret family and KJ being the spy is going to have a very big impact on SR. Maybe this is the catalyst for SR to divorce KJ even if it hurts Han Byul.

I'm just waiting to find out HR's dynamics with YA and her child in today's episode. Five years is a long time and I have a feeling HR may have come to care for YA and her child like SR did KJ. The children are going to complicate things now because HR and SR will have to take into consideration their children's feelings. They cannot afford to make rash decisions and just divorce their partners because this will hurt their children unless there is a very strong reason, so I want to see what's the catalyst that will drive HR to divorce YA.

As much as I dislike MJ, I feel that MJ has always cared for OH, it's just that her greed for money overshadows her love for OH. She actually felt guilty and ashamed of herself when OH got angry at her betrayal unlike DM who was angry at OH for taking back the things she lent to them.

KN just disgusts me with his selfishness. Has he not learnt his lesson? He's trying to destroy his daughter's dream again thinking this will make SR return to him. I can't believe his audacity, claiming he still loves OH. gOD, I hope KN suffers for the rest of the drama and that he and OH don't end up together.  

• Like 6

21 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

WHAT DOES THE BLOB MEAN?? For reaction in this thread 

I’ve always wondered the same thing :grin:

21 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

SR will still keep her son’s parentage from HR until they learn about their spouses lies. 

I think an medical emergency with one the family members will somehow cause the truth to come out.  I do hope the spouses + nurse get their karma.

it’s such a mess now with the new kids in the picture.  Feels like unending twists will never end. 

11 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

My fear is that they'll make her into a real "parasite" like she's been accused of being. 

MJ is a parasite past and present Bravo Tv GIF by Slice

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@mizv I agree 

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

Mi Ja has always been a parasite. Her claws will come out even fiercer when she finds out that her little grandson isn’t her grandson , so that would mean she can’t ever put her Hope on SR’s son because he isn’t related to her by blood. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

I am truly firghtened at what is about to happen. Everytime an episode end , I am at the edge of my seat ready to scream. I feel so bad for SoRi.  Hahm Eun-Jung is doing an awesome job, I feel her pain. Her reaction will look selfish but we all know the real reason she is freaking out. It is because of her son and fear of him being branded as product of incest. I feel her pain and her poor mom (OH), she thinks her reaction is probably due to the fact she still loves Ha Ru or selfishness. THis is episode really was sad. It took HaRu's appearance to make her go back home. lol lol 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Legslo said:

So far I think it's obvious that SR cares about KJ and his family. Finding out about KJ's secret family and KJ being the spy is going to have a very big impact on SR. Maybe this is the catalyst for SR to divorce KJ even if it hurts Han Byul.

I'm just waiting to find out HR's dynamics with YA and her child in today's episode. Five years is a long time and I have a feeling HR may have come to care for YA and her child like SR did KJ. The children are going to complicate things now because HR and SR will have to take into consideration their children's feelings. They cannot afford to make rash decisions and just divorce their partners because this will hurt their children unless there is a very strong reason, so I want to see what's the catalyst that will drive HR to divorce YA.

11 hours ago, Legslo said:

With 65+ episodes to go, I predict KJ and YA will do alot of dirty deeds to keep HR and Sori apart creating misunderstandings and plays games to erode of any possible trust. Thinking both Sori and Haru will move their families into KN's house. Haru will torture both YA and KJ when he realizes their sneakiness. Maybe Sori brings Twist into her dad's company also? I am assuming both Sori and Haru are in sex-less marriages? Thank god there were no more pregnancies.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh boy now Sori knows about why he break up.

I think is all Haru plan *To work as he is family to get back at the ones that wrong them* Looks like Haru tells Sori mom I hope they tell Sori and they work together.

He really did and he even show a dna test result of what he toke the latest to her ..now the issue will be how sori mom will tell sori about this? Why i feel like she and haru will take u revenge together to those who lied to them hmmmm

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

I just have to add a comment regarding KJ.  I thought he looked bad with that red curly hair; now he looks like a dork with his new style. Maybe in another time jump he might look handsome. So, what I'm saying is that it adds to his character. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

That tissue box on Sori's desk bothers me :lol: Everything is pink, so it stands out and looks out of place. 

Haru and KJ are so tall. When everyone was in the living room, they looked like giants compared to everyone else. It distracted me :lol:

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

I just have to add a comment regarding KJ.  I thought he looked bad with that red curly hair; now he looks like a dork with his new style. Maybe in another time jump he might look handsome. So, what I'm saying is that it adds to his character. 

With his new makeover he looks so different I couldn't recognise him at first :lol: Everyone else looks almost the same

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

The actress that plays Yoon-ah's daughter is very cute. 

What is the nurse's end game. I mean does she know that KJ will be kicked out of the company and penniless if her secret is found out. Then how will they live, since neither of them want to work for their wealth. 

I understood HO when it came to the lunch thing but the memorial stuff is her being her terrible self. She is consistent. She said in earlier episodes that she struggled in life and now she was done. And only going to act in selfish ways that make her happy. KN has no one to blame but himself, she told this to him upfront. 

Though KN trying to blame it all on HO is unfair. Yes HO lied first, but grandfather asked KN directly. He had the chance to tell the truth and chose to lie to break up Sori/Haru. So laying it all at HO's feet is BS. 

Leech in-laws are always going to be greedy. I am going to love seeing them watch their son's hopeful downfall. 

Do they know how successful Haru has become? Or because he did it under a different name they don't know. I guess in HO's case it depends on how much Yoon-ah posted on social media.

I want Haru to also tell Sori the truth, but I don't think he will. It would be simpler if he did, which is how we know he won't. 

• Like 5

OH was holding an envelop and HR said he wanted to get to the bottom of the 'lie' in the preview. The original prevaricator was his mother - she roped in KN then everything got twisted. Why she did it may matter if it had not gone on too long, if grandfather had not died, if no hearts were broken. 
Some people may like HO but she really should shape up. She is now a director, courtesy of her husband and there was no mention of how well or badly she was doing before becoming KN's mistress. Comparing her job with his job so that he goes back to help in the kitchen too? She lacks grace and says whatever she feels, like an ingenue, only she's too old for that. She stops when both mother and son accuse her of causing Grandfather's death. Though I don't like her, I would say others did contribute. The nurse telling him SR's pregnancy and KJ spilling the lie to him. Of course, KN the half wit where HO was concerned was guilty too.

I see a possible less than happy ending.  SR lives with her mother and Han Byuel since she cannot forgive HO and he is her son, 

HR and HO move to the US after revelations of great sacrifices on her part,

KN is alone ( grandmother dies) living in a one bedroom apartment, the nurse and son moving into the room vacated by SR ( much to MJ's consternation) and YA with her dad and little girl, with the father trying his luck. I think it is a sad ending but a likely one.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

He really did and he even show a dna test result of what he toke the latest to her ..now the issue will be how sori mom will tell sori about this? Why i feel like she and haru will take u revenge together to those who lied to them hmmmm

Yeah I am thinking the will work together as well.

• Like 4

Watched the latest episode and wow, what a twist of events now that everyone met up. Its sad how SR only found out why HR chose to break up with her after 5 years and seeing how she reacted to the fake info that her son was born through incest, I truly feel for her. Imagine going from your first love to your first love being your sibling instead, I doubt anyone will be able to take it, let alone having a child with them. 

KJ's family just RickRoll'D me off every single time. The family is a good for nothing and I just can't wait for SR to get rid of them. I don't know how SR managed to live with them constantly complaining about her business. 

KN is also another utterly useless father that SR can do without him. He can be so ruthless to get what he want that he has been blocking his daughter's business for years just so SR will give up and take over his company. Obviously, he still haven't learn a thing about his daughter after blocking NEXT company from investing into her business the other time cus his daughter can be just as stubborn as him. 

I'm so curious how the story is going to progress now that OH will also find out about the real DNA results. Will she join hands with HR and take revenge on them? 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Watched yesterday's episode. I have to say its very entertaining and mind blowing to see the various entangled relationship after the time jump!

My perception of Ha Ru has changed. Last week, when I watched one episode before the time jump, he looked meek and seemed to yield easily to Yoon Ah, even agreeing to her and swallowing the fact that the son she carried isn't his. But now, it seems that after he has learnt the truth, he is somewhat hell-bent to make KN and his mom pay for the wrongs that has been done to him all these while and make their lives miserable. That's why he said he's willing to call KN "Abuchi" from now on and KN shuddered after he heard that.

He was also very cold towards Yoon Ah, dismissing her off and telling her to return back. I cannot see this loveless marriage continuing for long. One thing though, he seemed to love his "daughter".

As for So Ri, she's in a wrecked state after learning that Ha Ru and herself are "siblings" and she insisted on not letting it happen. That was why she showed up at the last few minutes of Ep. 33 to counter Ha Ru's plan of getting himself into the family list.

I also agree with the rest that KJ and her parents are useless bums...but his mistress is definitely not someone you would want to face up to. She is definitely planning something!

Looks like I may follow this from now on :popcornjackson:

• Like 8